Sup Forums i need help

Sup Forums i need help..
I have known this girl for about 2 years now and i really wanna fuck her. Dubs decide what i tell her. Please try to help a social retard like me out..

>I want to ravage your corpse

ask her is she is down to get something to eat or go out for a drink later

If she responds in that way I cant see a single scenario in any world where she would even consider having sex with you lmao

Does she message you often? Is this out of the blue? How Do you know her? how well do you know her? How badly is Sup Forums gonna ruin anything you could have with this person?

reroll

WINRAR

Just straight up ask her if she's interested in going on a date/drink
She'll appreciate that you were direct and the bullshit mind games are just going to annoy her and drive her away

link her this thread

oh boy

Pretty fucking bad. I

exactly. she's either completely uninterested or absolutely boring (probably the former) so either way op should just stick to fapping

Pretty fucking bad. I

winrar kek. dare you op. dare you

wtf cmon really dude? I guess fuck it since im not a fag but still why come up wiht that shit when im trying to bang

Okay enough small talk, Bend over spread the cheeks and let me see what mommy made

Ask yourself one question, "What website am I on?"

winrar

Ok, I'm really sorry. I think I haven't been clear at all, and a lady like you does not deserves that. Let me treat you properly, please. As for that, you would have to forgive me for being an... idiot, you may think. I much preffer to call me a nervous dumb boy in love. To explain me better, I'll try to behave as gentlemen do.

We've known each other for quite a long time I may say. And for me, that was enough to raise a feeling towards you. At first I didn't knew what to call it. It's called love, now I know it. You made me know it, and let me tell you I love you.
I know we are young, I know we don't know much about the world. We are, how people likes to say, crazy. And well, let me tell you I'm crazy in love for you.
That's all, I had to say it. Now it's up to you to tell me wether this feeling is shared or it is not.
I love you, and I would never judge. Don't be afraid to break my heart if you don't feel the same.

whatever i guess

Now tell her you'll settle for a date this weekend.

ps i will only reply with the dubs that come after my post. So atleast you guys can give me a response wich makes some sense

Can't ignore the trips dude

T R I P S

respect these trips op

this guy gets it......

Look op

Jej

double 69 holy shit

waiting for reply. about to deliver.

Perfect followup

I guess she understands? I dont think she means the date as something romantic lol? i wanna bang

Damn

Send dick pic. I just rolled this

Okay enough small talk, Bend over spread the cheeks and let me see what mommy made

You gotta put in the man hours in order to get to pound town.

roll

congratz m8

Yeah, after were done we can go to my house and play the Pokemon card game if you're interested. I have a bunch of pre-made decks that we can, and if you don't know how to play, I can teach you.

rollerino

"we can eat some chicken and I can eat your pussy"

Alright cool, sounds like "fun"

Guess you gotta make her think you're disappointed that she said yes now.

Send her: 'Senpai, cum in my ass and call me Obama!"

I'm a beta child that has been typing out the words of a collective mass of autism known as Sup Forums

reroll

So close

WINRAR

Maybe we can stop by my house after for some desert ;)

reroll

op say this lolol

as in sahara?

rolling for "WINRAR"

You fucking retards we can actually get something out of this but idiots like you keep trying to ruin it

I like you

fuck off

fuck off randy you piece of shit.

Fuck off Randy

OP of dubs, you gotta send dick pic

fuck off ralph

Afterwards, wanna go to my house and watch a movie? I have a couple of movies that we could watch together, if you don't want to that is completely fine!

I guess we could skip dinner and you'd only need to make time for like 2 minutes. 4 tops. What I'm saying is I'm bad at the sex.

the date will be aukward af tho if you're as socially inadept as you claim... wht'cha gonna do bout that op?

Fuck off Randy

fuck off

Winrar say it OP

winrar

OH fuck right off Randy

wasted dubs
he needs to make it more serious before a date

Live stream the date so we can walk him through it.

Not gonna post that retarded ass spread cheek shit. You guys can ruin my life but if you do atleast have it make sense.I wanna go down in glory not like that.

jesus christ you pussy bitch

okay op keep it real. i'm pretty sure you aren't autistic or at least if you are you aren't plain retarded. i'm also sure you know what to say (or at least what NOT to say) to a girl in this situation and you'll have to learn one day any way. so stop being a faggot asking Sup Forums for help because what else do you expect other than messages that'll ruin your chances. be a man and go and fuck her if you want to fuck her, she's just told you she's up for a date

Pizza hut, I use to work as a janitor there. They might still give me a discount.

Go get an sausage egg and cheese mcgriddle, those things are decent

Such a pussy, not even gonna do something you promised beta fag

Pound town, mostly. Maybe Applebee's.

>This

op is faggot confirmed

Send the dick pic

either of these

Reroll

he knows what not to say? you mean things like "i want to ravage your corpse"

Roll

Rolling

rollerino, we're help to get you laid op

So how do you want me to penetrate you?

kek

BetaCuckConfirmed

Rollerino

did he not say that because of a reply to this thread?

Winrar do it faggot send a dick pick

soclose

roll

op come thru u fucking faggot, don't back out on your promise

this guy just made the same thread minutes ago and he seemed to have scored, so you can too user

Say :im a faggot and want to learn how to properly suck nigger dicks