Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums.

It's 3A.M. where I'm at, but I can't sleep due to a solid mix of anticipation and anxiety.

Anyone feel like talking,

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rvYZRskNV3w
youtu.be/7D9G8H7oWcQ
youtu.be/bAMKwm0uOIg
youtu.be/t0YyKTs32h8
youtube.com/watch?v=1z4x1XaUbHQ
edelweiss.band/public/anarchy_in_the_uk.mp3
youtube.com/watch?v=vJRddjVxwHY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sure

anticipation and anxiety about what?

Impending doom-like?

Well, a complicated situation with a girl I like. Things are probably going to go either really well, or really bad tomorrow.

You're either about to learn what works, or what doesn't. Just make sure you learn.

Well, I'm just hoping it all works out.

Us too. Pound her ass for all of us...

I suggest you do this , and yell THIS IS SPARTA!

>also, you might need a crane to pull her up..

youtube.com/watch?v=rvYZRskNV3w

What are you planning to do exactly

Heh. Nah, I'm not in it for sex my man.
That's a pretty good way of thinking about it.

post a pic of her

Nice feet

I don't trust Sup Forums not to do something stupid with it.

N I C E F E E T
I
C
E
F
E
E
T

Im bored wat do you like to talk about?

youtu.be/7D9G8H7oWcQ

Philosophy, theology, sociology, politics, religion, intricacies of the universe and the human spirit, and pretty much anything else thought provoking.

Nice where to start off.
What are your beliefs and any useful info?
Im a neet any advice.

Thanks for responding I always want to talk

duuuuubbbssss......duuubbbssss
Give me your duuuubs

I've been infected with the get virus the next to get another get is also infected and must spread the get virus

Protestant Christian. I'm only about halfway through the Old Testament though.

I'm a firm believer that God made each and every human incredibly complex and distinct. We each have our talents and purpose, but whether or not we use and realize them is up to us.

Politically, I'm a conservative libertarian. I hate both Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton. The fact that our presidential nominees came down to an overgrown oompa loompa with plastic hair and a terrorist funder that was trying to get back at her husband for a blowjob he got in the nineties makes me incredibly sad.

Nice double dubs Sup Forumsro.

I was atheist but want to be christain now although i dont know anything about denominations.

Gnostic sounds intresting.
Im more conservative now but know nothing bout politics and am glad hillary lost

Catholicism and Gnosticism are weird as all Hell. Protestant is pretty straight forward.

I like weird as hell. My intrests are cymatics and music. Do you have any hobbies?

Video games, music (alternative rock mostly, ) movies, hanging out with friends and family, and I created my own game that I play with my friends. Sometimes I'll do sketches and such for it, but I need more practice.

I like cymatics and music too, user.

I love sketching but its extremely hard. Wats the game you made?

What kind of music do you like? I want to make cymatics experiments on my own.
Im trying to make analog beats.

youtu.be/bAMKwm0uOIg

Cum, that's gonna make you feel better.

I solve that problem with vitamin Alcohol.

It's loosely based off of what I remember from playing first edition D&D with my dad.

D&D is fun as hell but i got no one to play with.
Where u from?

Indiana. You?

RI
Who are your fav authors?
Mine are phil dick and lovecraft

Phillip K. Dick is absolutely amazing. I'm currently reading The Three Stigmata of Palmer Eldritch. I've wanted to get into Lovecraft for a while, but I've never gotten around to it.

Three stigmata fucking terrified hes a fantastic writier hes what makes me want to become gnostic

Shadow out of time is my favourite lovecraft story

Got a twitter? Mines @On_Dougs

Nah. I avoid social media like the plague.

Good choice i never use it much

Hows it hanging my dudes

Don't blame you.
Not too bad man. Working on a sketch.

i am just eating tictacs and watching cringe vids

Pretty tight

Wat are you doin?

> Living the dream

4 now where im at what you niggers doing?

Cringe vids r hilarious im trying to make a few

youtu.be/t0YyKTs32h8

Being bored and cant stop fappin

Sketching. About to hop off and take a shower. How about yourself?

>I can't sleep due to a solid mix of anticipation and anxiety.

i'm up due to a mix of vodka and orange juice. what do you want to talk about?

Actually man, I'm about to hit the shower. If the thread's still alive when I get out, I'll talk at you.

Waiting for my friend to come online so i can play games with him

I work as a Sushi bitch boy ask questions if ya want

sure op, lets talk. nice picture

>>youtube.com/watch?v=1z4x1XaUbHQ

Alright. OP has returned.

i'm still here. still drinking, on about my 5th day of a vodka bender

Dang man. What's going on there?

well, just to get the conversation started....

ate the wife's pussy tonight. she practically levitated above the bed she came so hard. damn i'm good.

just me being me. i'm kinda well off and my wife does a 6 figure bank job, so i retired at an early age. so i just pretty much drink liquor and play my guitars night and day

So, it sounds like you really got her juices flowing, huh, user? Did she immediately return the favor to you or is she planning to, do you think?

she would have, but i'm the same guy that's on a 5 day vodka binge, so it really wasn't possible if you know what i mean. i'll get her soon. i just love sucking pussy so i didn't mind the one way.

Did not need to know that.

>Did not need to know that
tough shit, hard cheese. it's the chance you take coming to Sup Forums

Eh, so long as you're content. Relaxing all day ain't really a bad thing.

Hit a dry patch?

Can't really argue with that I guess.

it does get old after a while though. i've been self employed since i was 21, so it's been pretty much a party my whole life. then i made a killing on land and gold, all i have to do anymore is try to make music or hone my firearm skills. sometimes i run out of things to do besides drink

I'm still a kissless virgin. I'm in highschool though, and I've got someone that I'm interested in. Situation is complex, but we're sorta kinda together.

Try and find more hobbies man.

Have you ever felt this way before any other big occasion in your life until now?

yeah, i try. i've got dogs and i have a tree farm. the opioids fucked me up a few years ago and i just don't have a lot of ambition anymore. i do my best

don't worry, everything will fall into line eventually.

Just situations that deal with her.

want to hear my crappy bar band?

Hell man, I hope you find something worthwhile. Thanks for the encouragement.

Sure.

ok, gimme a few to post it. or i might already have it up on our website, i'm about brain dead ATM. it's me and one other guy from Canada, we do all this shit over the internet. he records his instruments then the emails me what he did and i record my shit then i do the mixing and viola, we have a song

Are you gonna ask her out or something?

I'm nearly 22 and in the same boat. Don't sweat it.

Though you have some prime opportunities if you're still in hs, lol.

i think this is it, check it out

edelweiss.band/public/anarchy_in_the_uk.mp3

>viola
nice freudian slip

Great name. Also nice ß on the home page.

>edelweiss.band/public/anarchy_in_the_uk.mp3

lemme know if you can get it, i don't seem to be able to get it ATM

Already did. The situation is confusing as Hell, but the basic gist of it is that she has a lot of emotional problems from growing up in an incredibly abusive household, so she has trouble functioning in a relationship. We've been out of school for two weeks and she got grounded a couple days after the break. She hugged me the day before we went on break (which was honestly the best moment of my entire life), but she was acting kinda funny right before she got grounded.

Oh, and her mom doesn't want her dating anyone.

no no no, abort abort. you are just setting up for trouble. you are way too early in your life to be taking on problems like that.

no slip, that's a joke. rimshot

I know it seems stupid, and there is a huge chance for it to end badly, but she's seriously the most fantastic person I know, and I've already been fighting for this for over a year and a half.

no big deal. when i was your age i did all kinds of stupid shit over girls. we all have to weather through it so we know not to do it again. but we do anyway. i did stupid, and i mean dumb fucking stupid, shit over girls time and time again. but i will say from this point in my life.....don't fucking do it. it's only going to turn out bad

i remember at 20 years old getting caught fucking my friends wife....twice. i fucked my best friends mom. and my other best friends sister. for some reason, nobody remembered to tell me that i wasn't supposed to fuck my friends sister. everybody seems to know it now, why did nobody clue me in?

If I had nickel for every time I've been told not to go for it...

The thing is, I recognize the ridiculousness of the situation. By all accounts, this is a very terrible idea. But...I love her. I think about her every night, and her smile is my favorite thing to see every day. I could write poems about how much I love her. She's absolutely my favorite, and she is just a fantastic person. She's smart, she's sweet, incredibly caring...and God if you could hear her sing...I know that this is a lot of work. I can understand the astronomical difficulty involved in dating someone with these kinds of problems, but there's still a small chance that it could all work out. And I'll take that chance day in and day out, and I won't let it die without kicking and screaming.

3am, you need to live a little so that you can sleep a little.

How about you have a little laugh youtube.com/watch?v=vJRddjVxwHY

then you, my friend, are fucked. i have one that i feel the same way about. and she screwed me over i can't count how many times. and i feel so fucking stupid for loving her so much. i can't say for sure that if she wiggled her finger at me, i might not leave my wife for her. even knowing that she doesn't love me and would dump me in a week, just that week with her would be so hard to resist. is that kind of the infatuation you have with this girl?

Well, she loves me back.

>Well, she loves me back
she said she loved me back. 2 months later she was back on the rock and i didn't exist. just saying, don't let your emotions get the best of you. keep a level head

wew

Alright man. I'll try not to get screwed.

good man