This picture was posted and taken down twice when i asked questions both times qll they said was we see any ideas on...

this picture was posted and taken down twice when i asked questions both times qll they said was we see any ideas on what it is

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ReadMe41671620
i.imgsafe.org/ecaaee7.jpg
boinc.berkeley.edu/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C21H30O5
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cortisol
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

I want to know too

Interesting

Its Russian any commie fags to translate

Bump for this

look what i found:

twitter.com/ReadMe41671620

someone should scan the qr codes

this is weird what is this shit man

Aliens?

this guy apparently wants to spread the truth,according to his twitter

who is this guy

alien slavery new world order stuff

Probably all true and people a hundred years from now will look back and ask how we could be so stupid to not see it.

But for the few of us who see it coming, its not like we can do anything about it.

Probably some fake shit but it should be fun to decode

but what is the truth and what does he see bc he said we see when he posted

we need someone that reads commie

What chemical is that diagonal to his ring finger? Any chem fags?

Crosslink to Sup Forums

Proteins

i.imgsafe.org/ecaaee7.jpg

QR takes you here, that QR takes you to the exact same image with a different QR code.

i now feel like i came across something deep and dark fuck i wanna know more

Alright so that just keeps happening. It's weird that the QR would lead to the exact same thing with a new QR. Ideas?

take it to /pol and ask a ruskie

Oh wait it finally ended. Poster #5 doesn't have a QR code.

Don't go there, I got to the end. But if you really want to here is a hint: sometimes you have to look back to go forward.

his twitter says immortality there's no way right

what does that mean what did you find i posed this for answer i have so many questions haha

What do you want to know about it?

if you just read it it seems like some anti "world oligarchy" which i interpret as government then it says something about religion meaning corrupt religions are in cahoots with the government or Illuminati shit if you believe in it. but basically hes saying the government needs you to die and religions help but if you follow his thing which is calculation-protein-immortality and thats just one poster. he is trying to be immortal and help us be immortal

I think this person is just a huge advocate for boinc.berkeley.edu/

cont.. when talking about calculating protein he could be talking about the rearrangement of the amino acids that make up protein which if arranged in a certain way can grant immortality

eh seems similar to glucose, not a chemi fag though (C6H12O6)

oh shit you think he could be involved with them and he found out how to become immortal

so i just stumbled across a crazy person/people

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C21H30O5

idk are his beliefs crazy or are we crazy for not believing

there has to be something to this if he was crzy he would be trying hard to spread the word but he is trying hard to hide it

can someone post all 5 posters for me i want to dig into this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cortisol

wtf how was this so interesting and then everyone left

Russian commie user here
from left to right
BIRTH LOVE MONEY COMMUNITY FRIENDS ILLNESS VIRUSES CALCULATION - GROW OLD - DEATH
MILLIONAIRE - GROW OLD-DEATH
CALCULATION PROTEINS IMMORTALITY
the skull pic
CARIES IS NOT NATURAL ILLNESS
center
CALCULATIONS BOINC
DONT WANT TO CALCULATE?
WORLD'S OLIGARCHY WANTS TO KILL THEMSELVES
WITHOUT ANY TECHNICAL PROOFS
SELF-SUGGESTION AND BELIEVING IN COFFIN
Middle left pic
SLAVERY birth NEED SEX FOOD SLEEP GROW OLD DEATH
I cant read next, because it is bad quality photo
Also right to the qr code there is a word CORTISOL
Sorry fro my bad english

look on the poster that is the exact same fucking arrangement so we found out what chems he is talking about

please come back here if any answers are found i will leave this post here until we find out his so called truth

Thanks for the work

russian user can you translate this for me

thanks ruski

and this

Cortisol (C21 H30 O5)

nice dubs and is that have proteins or amino acids in it

Interesting

cortisol seems like it fucks you up when its used on you so wtf is this guy talking about

this is normal, fuck you you fucking newage faggot conspiracy theorist

It's a natural hormone.

OH SHIT IS HE TALKING ABOUT REMOVING THE CORTISOL FROM YOUR BODY

Do you play video games? especially violent or fps?

its produced naturally in the body. its a chemical released by the adrenal glands. stress response and does shit with digestion

its natural to you cause youre a big fucking fat faggot neckbeard

yea but if hes trying to be immortal what if you removed it

so he just trying to get people to mess themselves up

No its naturally occurring meaning that it doesn't harm you unless homeostasis is broken

What about it?
Also not the same user

do you think he is using BOINC as his way to preform the calculations to immortality

you die. its required for proper digestion of certain things. also keeps your blood sugar in check

yes i do and casually browse rekt threads

remember when i found the original post he said we see so theres more than one person involved

shit is there any other chemical that could replace its functions if it is not present

Interesting

Not a good idea

>topkek

>secret dox having qrcode

isthisfaggotserious.jpg

what a way to respond to my question you dumb faggot. closing this stupid ass thread, enjoy. lol my captcha is PIZZA LOL

not without a shit ton of meds

so either he is using BOINC to research with other people or he is using human test subjects

you eat meat and vegetables. Sugars are for weak faggots. Keep eating bread fat fuck

>CARIES IS NOT NATURAL ILLNESS
>> woooootttt

is there any way to make it so it doesnt preform the other functions such as reducing bone formation and weakening the immune system

Nice find boys, nice find
Bump

this is why you shouldnt drop out of high school kids. carbs arent just from bread

It's not about immortality it's about a new silent weapon of mass destruction

it only does those things when theres an inbalance. prolonged high amounts of stress will cause excess coritsol to be produced. that or an adrenal disorder

maybe he means that like how he was talking about the government and religions role in this that they effect you bone decay as you grow older like how it says in the bible that fucking Moses was like over 100 years old there wasnt anything to decay his bone

Someone scan the QR code and crosslink to for some Russian to translate

it definitely is about immortality he talks about his family and friends dying whether he did the calculations or not meaning he couldn't solve the deterioration of the human body

its the stress hormone lol

Here's a good quality version.

so when homeostasis is not broken what does it do regularly

>The shit that you find on Sup Forums

bad quality had to zoom in a bunch but what does this say

processes fats, proteins from meat and legumes, and carbohydrates. also keeps blood sugar from dropping

Illerminatee confirmed

yeah because they teach you that shit in high-school you fucking wizard. GREAT INTERJECTION , WE'RE ALL FUCKING MORONS HERE AT Sup Forums NEWFAGGOT

>wenn ich nicht der tod rechnen proteine hat der großvater kommen.
>if i not the death calculate protein has the granfather come
>ok

Let me get this straight

Something something mortality is a conspiracy

That sounds like some loominaty shit right there

so how does this have to do with immortality, when you die or get older i assume that you process slower so when you process slower does that cause you to basically die from not proper nutrition

So profound.

they do. you would know if you stayed.

Cortisol and Melatonin?

Ok dude
1st pic
CARIES IS AN ARTIFICIAL ILLNESS
(pic of the bottom part of skull)
WHICH WAS CREATED THROUGH HYBRIDS AND MUTATION OF CHALK MOLD
MONOPOLISTS THOUGHT THAT WITJ CARIES THEY CAN CONTROL COLONIES AND COUNTRIES - GIVING HELP OF DENTISTS-ASSHOLES
IS IT NORMAL WHEN 1 TOOTH COSTS 60000(rub. or dollars idk )?
WHEN WE WILL CALCULATE THE PARAMETERS OF THE MOLD, WE WILL KILL CARIES
2nd pic
CORTISOL
FORMULA OF GROWING OLD AND DEATH
THIS IS WHY DO PEOPLE ARE DYING FROM OLDNESS - VISCERA DEPLETION
ANDRENALS ARE SYNTHESIZING CORTISOL
BUT CONTROL OF MAKING THIS ELEMENT IS BEING CONTROLLED FROM THE DISTANCE INFLUENCE TO HYPOTHALAMUS - CONTROLLING PART OF AN IMPLANT - PITUITARY
(sorry for bad english)

dude stfu you newfag