Can anyone who has visited by accident spanish yahoo in risk of going to jail? I'm shitting brix here

Can anyone who has visited by accident spanish yahoo in risk of going to jail? I'm shitting brix here.

what's so bad about spanish yahoo?

wtf is Spanish yahoo and why would you go to jail for it

Use TOR for Espanol yahoo.

the comments. i swear I didnt saw the full vid

You should turn yourself in you degenerate pedophile

were you using tor?

Explain what's so special about spanish yahoo, or forever hold your faggot.

what is spanish yahoo?

"el vídeo de la niña"

What are you on about, faggot?

Why would I? yahoo is a normie site like fagbook. seriously im scared

seriously what the fuck is spanish yahoo. fill me in op.

someone in the thread already said the name " " newfag.

If you just watched it you are in no trouble, just stay quiet and dont panic, and dont share it obviously

how is that up there?

Can somebody say what it is again while I'm watching plsss

What?

I've been infected with the get virus the next to get another get is also infected and must spread the get virus

what said

i'm sure many people have watched it without knowing what it'd be. there'll be nothing to worry about so long as you don't save or share it. obviously don't be a fucking retard paedophile and watch it again

for anyone who doesn't know, it's absolutely disgusting. not worth watching and if you do purposely then you need to kill yourselves

Okay, I can guess what it is now, thanks laddies

what's wrong with spanish yahoo?

Somebody mind explaining?

Cp, in yahoo? Idk i didnt find it, but it was on fb

because everyone else is a pussy its a dad fucking his daughter. shes like 9 or so someone put it on spanish yahoo. which if ur gonna post cp somewhere i guess spanish yahoo is the place to do it considering its been up for a while

Which article?

Little user. Your not gonna have the FBI honing in on your IP address and murdering you and your family cuz you saw some underage shit lol. They don't actually give a shit. It's just if you share it around and even then you only get noticed if it's a big site with lots of illegal stuff

t. FBI agent

Yes, you and the millions who have watched a viral video are going to jail. Dumbass.

don't worry, it's only illegal to host it, not to view it

Did they remove it or am I retarded?