Why have Jews been hated by so many people for so long?

Why have Jews been hated by so many people for so long?

Everyone hates G*d chosen people because of jealously

is she single. what a qt

This

gentiles btfo

she's hot

Well, she was put in an oven

because they were the permanent immigrant of many eons

there's one of those jew guys on my class and he's the biggest faggot i know

also they killed Jesus

>go everywhere claiming you are the chosen people and everyone else is beneath you
>use some book to sit and shove it up people's asses
>have weird ass dietary and dick cutting ceremonies
>wonder why people dislike you

If I wandered around all day telling everyone how fucking great I was, telling people what to eat and cutting body parts, I feel like some people might dislike me.

daily reminder zionists are not real jews

>Getting flustered by Jew bantz

This is why the Jews won. Whites have become utter pussies.

sounds like south park

Just a prank bro, stop murdering us.

>Jews one
>Literally going to get genocided by Based Muslims while we White people ally with the Muslims

lmfao Jews are done for.

I want to softly embrace her scrawny figure resulting of holocaust survivor hereditary disease while she shamelessly takes my shekels and calls me a good goy.

because they are very overrepresented among communists, and also on the other side among bankers and people from the financial world.
Bolsheviks or Shylocks.

Jews won the previous war for conventional media, but they are losing the internet war.

Same reason why blacks seem to hate whites.

Group that's smarter and more successful than you are shitted on because you automatically associate your failures and their successes to everything else besides ability/merit.

Success brings jealousy

they're very nepotistic and ethnocentric

People hate minorities that focus on studying and doing business and Jews are the prime example of that. Like the Chinese in Southeast Asia, the Igbo in Nigeria, the Tamils in India or the Armenians in the Middle East. These minorities usually get rich at the expense of the majority, getting money via exchange (banking, import/export, etc) rather than via production (manufacturing, agriculture, etc). The theological "kikes killed God" argument is not different from the Mughal "Sikhs are heretic scum" thought or the "Asians are oppressing native Africans" excuse that Idi Amin used to get rid of Indians. The reality is that nobody likes parasitic minorities.