I'm sober now and I was wondering if you were down to fuck lmao

Win

winrar

C-c-an I t-touch y-your d-dick?

Rolling for this

this, even though this is fake asf ️

You gotta do dis

*tips hat and bows*
My alologies dearest, i believe we got off on the wrong foot.

7 years ago, a small girl and a boy just 3 small years older than her were playing in the rain. The yard was muddy, there was so much rain it felt like mini vans crashing on thier small fragile heads. But they were having fun. Then they small boy picked up an earthworm knowing that the small girl was scared of them, and he showed her the earth worm and she freaked out and fell. The boy tripped on her and the earthworm touched her face. She screamed and shook her head frantically trying to get it off. It flew off her forehead and landed in the boys shoulder. He picked ut up and threw it at her. This time it landed on her arm. She freaked out again. Then thier father came out and called the children in. He told them to clean up and get ready, becuase the boy had a dentist appointment. They cleaned up and even though the boy had teased and scared her, she still loved him. The girl wanted to stay home while they went to the dentist. The small girl hugged her father and the small boy goodbye. Then 5 hours later, a police officer came to our door. His words were like a red hot poker going through the girls heart. All she heard was, 'There was a terrible accident and your husband has a broken leg and 2 broken arms. Your son however, didn't get so lucky. He died.' That little girl was me. That little boy was my brother. He died. With every bone in his small body broken, the funeral had a closed cascet, So I never got to see him one last time. But they said when they found him, he had a package of barbie stickers and on the back it said, 'to the most wonderful sister ever, i love you' I still cry everytime I see a sister with her brother or something. and my last words were 'i love you, but i hate you too' it dosent make sence, and i feel bad that i said I hate you.

Say "kill yourself"

We should get drunk together and you should send me a pic of your butthole as down payment

Nice

The mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell

Mighty mighty mighty penis

I'm hung like Jesus Christ on a crucifix.

I really wanna fuck you in the ass and then pull out and cum the poop cum on your face

Reroll

ALLAHU AKBAR! Kaboom right in dat pussy.

u there?

are u on the pill? I wanna cum inside u

Amber had been cuckolding Leo for six months. It was the only way their marriage would ever work since Leo was unable to satisfy her in bed. Leo suffered from having an embarrassingly small dick, to make it worse he was also rarely able to achieve a hard on leaving him with a shriveled little nub between his legs that could never come near satisfying Ambers sexual desires. So with Leo’s permission she found Jake, a well hung black man to be her lover, she fucked Jake mostly at his house. She would have been happy to keep her adventures private but Leo was oddly and a little pathetically excited by her escapades with Jake and constantly asked to hear about their romps, or if she could take pictures for him which she did occasionally. Finally after months of begging Amber agreed to fuck Jake at home with Leo there to watch and join in. When the evening comes Leo prepares dinner for them all while Amber sits on the couch with loose shorts on, cuddling with Jake. Jake asks, "What's he cooking tonight?" "Oh, I told him to cook us rib-eyes, medium rare, asparagus, tender crisp, and baked potatoes" she responds. Then leaning toward the kitchen she says, "And you better get it right or you won't even get to watch, never mind participate!" As Amber and Jake wait for dinner and cuddle, she feels him sliding his hand up her shorts to her thong that barely covers her pussy, already wet with anticipation. With a light tug he pulls her thong aside and begins lightly rubbing her clit. In response, she spreads her legs wide open, draping one of her legs over both of his. She receives her first orgasm of the night from Jakes big fingers while Leo prepares dinner. Upon return to the dining room to refill their drinks and remove their dishes, Leo overhears Jake say "I can't believe he didn't hear you, you’re one of those moaners that men love so much." “Even if he heard it he wouldn’t know what it meant, he’s never made me moan.” Amber replied.

DEUS VULT

RAVIOLI RAVIOLI
I HAVE DA CANCEROLI

Roll

Reroll

if she says yes : would it be possible for you to tickle my asshole with any type of sharp object and shove small item up my cockhole

and if she says no : its either you let me fuck you or i tie you down, either way i get my way

I will destroy your pussy deus vult

reroll

For George "I Did 9/11" Bush's America, will you suck my dick?

Send me nudes please I want to jerk my throbbing hard cock to you while I imagine all of my fantasies cumming true

rerolllll

I'm a scary gargoyle on a tower
That you made with plastic power
Your rhinestone eyes are like factories far away

Too bad. And I'm not using a fuckin condom either.

Ive never held hands witha girl before.

reroll

This

OP are you dead again

ill buy pizza and rent scary redbox movies with you

fucking god are you trying to get op arrested

reroll

I've been infected with the get virus the next to get another get is also infected and must spread the get virus

rerolll

rerollreroll

I need to have a big sad cummy send me a picture of your b-hole

Rrrreeses pieces

rerollll

roll

deus vult niggers

reroll this

I have HIV tho, so I hope you don't mind.

can i suck your dick

Did she reply?

rollin

i fucked your dog and he gave me permission to fuck you too

bump

this

bump..

last try

I don't like sand. It's course and rough and irritating, and it gets everywhere.

Ive only been with men before maybe you can be my first girl?

bump

Nope

Schnippen Schnappen

i eat my own shit want some

Fucking beta fag

show me your tits

Round 2 niggers

can i hum on your dad's nutsack?

kek

I love me sum good cock

I need you to know: sometimes when I ejaculate, blood comes out. It's more pink than red, but it's blood alright. Is that a problem? Please tell me that's not a problem.

Niggers tongue my anus

kill yourself

HOLY FUCK MORE DUBS CONT

anus tongues my niggers. niggers niggers niggers

this..

double dubs

this count?

bump+

youre a faggot for trynna bump this

WINRAR

you know the rules bitch. tits and timestamp or fuck off

do it

dear god will they stop?

do this op

Check these dubs motherfuckers

I-I just came from the thread that 404'd, please tell me the dubsening has ended.

Nope

No response yet

IT HASN'T ENDED, IT HAS ONLY BEGUN

TRIPS INC

Lets do this

Checked.

WINZIP

Well, at least you got dubs

Beating a dead horse team