So I think my sister is trying to sleep With me

So I think my sister is trying to sleep With me.
>be me
>Just got back into a relationship with my old gf
>sister hates her with passion
>sister told me to leave her
>say no
>out of litteratly fucking no where she wants to go camping
>says we can share tent
WHAT DO.
>I'm in West Virginia it's cold as fuck here

Pic has no relation

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MPZxIWf9v3o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Try to fuck

>west virginia
>sister wants to fuck me
sounds about right

Kys cringy fgt

Bruhhhh she's my sister.

do what comes naturally to a west virginian and fuck your sister. i'm assuming it's okay around your neck of the woods (pun intended)

It's not true. Your just imagining it.

youtu.be/MPZxIWf9v3o

Distract yourself.

plan some awesome outdoor activities and appreciate how much your sister cares about you. not everybody has caring family like that

Fuck her, and never talk about it again

Not really small town everyone would know plus she's my sister actual blood related

How in the actual name of fucking Christ could I ever not talk about it with her

Go camping. Don't fuck your sister.

dude there are two options you retarded fuck, why is this so difficult for you?

#1: You want to actually fuck her.
Then fucking fuck her, but use a condom.

#2: You DO NOT want to fuck her
Then don't fuck her. If she makes a move tell her to fuck off (no need to be nice here) and tell her she's out of her mind.

Idk, get piss drunk and forget

Go camping. Share tent. DON'T FUCK. Each go back to their own house. Enjoy the fact that you went camping.

Just fuck her and agree to never talk about it, but come up with a secret code word to be the signal for going camping and fucking again...

Would you want to fuck your sister?

Also, side note. Can we get a pic of her.
Possibly nude?

How do you stop it if he comes in to him though. As a man It would be kinda hard for OP not to fuck his sister. OP how old is said sister and is she QT or a hoe

and also:
get off your high fucking horse you dumb piece of shit. Your sister probably just really cares about you and really loves you. You just wants to strengthen the relationship between the two of you and become better friends

fucking hell man

Got any pics of your sis?

if she is hot fuck her , thats a normal thing to do in west virginia , if shes ugly and u dont want to fuck her , tell her you cant go camping because you going with your gf that day so she gives up

Go camping and fuck. Simple. Or just go camping and see if she really does or if you wrong. Pussy is still pussy regardless....

Fucking this.

IT'S TRUE I SAW IT ON T.V.

When in west virginia, do as they do in west virginia.

FREEZING COLD SKELETON

On the left
No nudes never thought of her like a sex object

New plan:
Go camping. Fuck your sister.

Maybe she just wants to spend time with her bro, and also tell him about how she hates his gf.
Seems reasonably possible, more so than she wants to fuck you.
Just go camping and see what happens, don't force anything and thus make every future family-dinners an ordeal.

Fuck I ment right tall blonde

You better fuck the shit out of her

OKEY DOKEY

If it's her on the right I'd pass.
You know what? Forget your sister for a minute. Do you like *camping*?

What a noob....
>with ammie Henderson.

Now shes gonna get spammed and we'll definitely find out your name too.

Still fuck her tho. She's cute.

Just know that you will create a lot issues down the road when your both in relationships with other people and if the rest of your family finds out it will more then likely fracture your relationship with them

She's just trying to get you away from your gf that she hates. She doesn't want to fuck you. Best bet is to get her to hook you up with her friend in the pic. Everyone is happy, you get laid, and you dont destroy your family by trying something stupid

>Aimee Henderson

OP here
What if I go and she tries to and I say no thank you won't that make things really awkward

99% sure it won't happen buddy. On the off chance it does, it will be awkward. But that's on her.

Reported she's 17

Probably. You could just talk to her and if she reaaaaally wants it she probably will tell you.
You could ask why and other questions.
If that all goes right you can say "we can do it this one time if you really want to" or some shit.
But I mean, it's going to be awkward either way if sex is involved.

Im guessing its a camping trip to bitch about your current gf though. Don't go camping with the expectations of fucking your sister, it just fucks with your head.
Go camping with your sister with the expectations to go camping with your sister and having some sibling- realtalk.

Protip, she isn't.

No one likes camping in the fucking cold you stupid fucking idiot

I've done it. It's not that bad, less bugs.. Summer has its advantages though.

This

>small town
If you had any self awareness, you would know you're only strengthening everybody's argument

That's what a campfire is for, faggot.

this

>WV
Of course she wants to fuck, you beta faggot

watch out for seabears, don't draw an oval!

I agree with this nigger, But if You do want to and she wants 2 also than go for it. Use Protection OP

It might be szchitsophrenia have you seen a psychologist lately or has he diagnosed you with it