Project MootChild is underway...

Project MootChild is underway. The youtube ricegum has posted a video to where near the end he states that he will be naming his son whatever comment has the most likes lets make our mark and name him moot. Look for moot comments and like them up lets go.
youtube.com/watch?v=u8lrsjL6yaQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u8lrsjL6yaQ&google_comment_id=z133jhdynwvcshidh22he30olqnhzb0a004
youtube.com/watch?v=u8lrsjL6yaQ&google_comment_id=z133jhdynwvcshidh22he30olqnhzb0a004&app=desktop
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tk6zALZZiFA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Like Darth Xervz comment "Name him moot" make it look legit like its a very sweet name for his child

Let's go fuckers get off your asses

Dislike comments that are not moot.

bump

all you need is a gmail account

Don't start new moot comments, there's one already with 9 votes

Bump

This right here.

OP here (Darth Xervz)

We're at 11 likes come on ya Sup Forumstards we can do something seriously great we can have a child named after a complete legend! Lets GO

seriously, most of you fap and sit on your computer chairs for over 6 hours a day, take a minute and do something

Moot

sure dont know how tho

You right, come on you Sup Forumstards

OP here, I'm gonna take a power nap (been up for about 2 days) When I wake up there better be more likes you fuckers

like what doi say moot or just Christopher moot poole

Like comments that say moot dont make new ones newfag

newfag to what

oh fuck there one with 200 likes and says call him fried rice report that coment now

lets keep voting

bump

i copy it so when this dies i repost it

I did my part. Godspeed user, godspeed.

progress report

This bitch Franccecsa Tims trying to fuck this whole thing up.

Annoying Chink trying to be black.

yes but we are naming his kid moot

Bumping for moot!

Bump for attention, this has to happen.

focus on the objective and we shall prevail

I can't find the comment someone right click the time thing (i.e. "48 minutes ago") and click copy link then post it here, i'll make a ton of accounts and spam the fuck out of the like button, I advise any other able bodied man to do the same.

bumpo

Bump, this HAS to happen.

*doll kid
but every time the baby shows up he must name him moot

this.

was that comment deleted?

Holy fuck I hope not.

well can't find it...
there's 4 other moot comments there tho

How many likes does the most liked one have?

NVM I FOUND IT!!! youtube.com/watch?v=u8lrsjL6yaQ&google_comment_id=z133jhdynwvcshidh22he30olqnhzb0a004

still there

going strong let's go boys!
also bump with sexiest man alive

CREATE MORE ACCOUNTS AND LIKE THIS COMMENT youtube.com/watch?v=u8lrsjL6yaQ&google_comment_id=z133jhdynwvcshidh22he30olqnhzb0a004&app=desktop EVERY LIKE COUNTS! GET THE FUCK ON IT FAGGOTS!

bump

so glad about that

Great job Anonchan!

progress report

there is not enough bumpage!

Another pathetic shameless youtuber came on be pretending to request shits just to gain some views to bank in more youtube money.
Get the fuck out from Sup Forums, rice nigger gook.

well he's not gaining any watchtime from it, so the algorithm will not recommend it as much.
By giving the video views but not watching it, we're actually not helping him.

i bet you're the person who posts trap threads you nigger

Bump

that chek

BUMP

what a magical thread

Okay, faggots. Let me set the record straight. Personal army requests are denied. No exceptions. Also, pull that chink dick cancer out of your bum. He's not funny, he's not clever, he's not even a normie. He's fucking retarded.

So much fucking summer in here. The real moot is rolling in his grave because of you dipsticks.

Newfag detected

Someone commented:

"Isn't that Finnish for Courageous or something? Sick name!"

Let's upvote that comment.

It'll deter people from googling what "moot" is about.

well people seem to be accept this request

go jack off to your fur thread then

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tk6zALZZiFA [Open]
Unrepentant child rapist that hates it when you call him a pedo

> Bait Detected

No man, I started this thing in a previous thread. Ricegum is pretty rich and popular. There's no implication he even knows of Sup Forums.

This

That's a fucking doll in OP's pic. Why are all you faggots on here trying to name some dipshit's baby doll.

cuz i think its fun

Its better than a fluf thread

oh fuck our comment got deleted

bump

No its not

because y not?
I have been watching him for a bit
and would want to impact his vids

No it didn't, make more accounts and spam like it! youtube.com/watch?v=u8lrsjL6yaQ&google_comment_id=z133jhdynwvcshidh22he30olqnhzb0a004&app=desktop the comments should be at the top of the comment section!

youtube.com/watch?v=u8lrsjL6yaQ&google_comment_id=z133jhdynwvcshidh22he30olqnhzb0a004

Any update on replies/likes?

it did get deleted

What the fuck it's asking for my phone number when i try to make another account, what do?

It's there on my screen youtube.com/watch?v=u8lrsjL6yaQ&google_comment_id=z133jhdynwvcshidh22he30olqnhzb0a004&app=desktop

bump

guess i cant see it

oh wait now i see it

So i guess this is the end of it for me, you fags need to keep spamming it, maybe post some threads on other boards where applicable, just get more people doing it and get the to do it fast.

Looks like someone already did.
kudos to that guy

We're going good so far

just give it
that's what email providers now do

i cant reply to it

>
just give them your #
they're fucking youtube/gmail etc.
they're not going to spam you with txt msgs
we appreciate your efforts

I cant find the comment help

This thread has autism radiating off of it, "lets have a chink name a piece of plastic moot because XDDDD" go the fuck to bed anons and don't humor Op's retarded thread.
>Inb4 "newfag detected"

"newfag detected"

"newfag detected"

"newfag detected"

bump

Update?

>complete legend

You mean the guy who got cucked by a SJW feminazi and who later on abandoned 4chins for said feminazi?

> [Citation needed]

lurk moar newfag