Why doesn't Germany pay their fair share in to NATO?

Why doesn't Germany pay their fair share in to NATO?

They're depressed about the last two times they prepared for war.

did you know that NATO means "i want the us to protect my pussy" in cambodian?

Where do you think everyone else gets their money?

Why are you so obsessed with us that you pick us out of literally the middle?

All the big hitters pay way more than you.

The US pays 3.62
The UK pays 2.07
France pays 1.8

Since Merkel so desperately wants to be queen of Europe, you should at least have the decency to pay your NATO dues.

What does Iceland do? Buy juiceboxes for everyone?

Italy 0.95, Spain 0.89
Again: Why are you so obsessed with us that you pick us out of literally the middle?

He probably did so without realizing it because Germans are rude, smug, and mean.

They are still under American occupation.

Germans hate NATO and want to destroy it and replace it with a European Army to fight the eventual war against USA.

>Italy and Spain are as important as the U.K, France or Germany

If you wanna have a discussion try to make sense

These countries are the big five of Europe. If you wanna go by military importance then clearly nuclear power form a class of their own, but then it's again unclear why to pick on Germany. Germany isn't a nuclear power. So you keep spending 2% to underscore your importance. We non-nuclear powers won't challenge you. Go ahead, big, important guy, protect us! Or shall we get nuclear arms for ourselves?

The only reason to spend money on our military is to destroy europe and genocide all poles.
We don't need it because we are already doing this via convert(cheaper) means.

This is a funny question because Germany is always bullying lesser EU states to hold up to their agreements.

Germany has nearly double the GDP of Italy.

>Spain
Lmao.

UK, France, and Germany are all magnitudes more geopolitically powerful and wealthy than either Italy and Spain.

because they are cheap neo-l*beral scum

>Until the end of the Cold War, the United States kept more than 100,000 U.S. soldiers stationed on German soil. These men established their lives in Germany. They often brought families with them or founded new ones with ethnic German wives and children. The federal government of West Germany pursued a policy of isolating or removing from Germany those children that it described as "mixed-race negro children".[13]

Because you are the biggest economy in Europe with the largest population. Not only that, but you are of relevance on the world stage. That's why.

because the moment germany spends money on weaponry everyone will be screaming their lungs out in fear

also NATO is resembling more of a mobster organisation where you have to pay fees or get your store ruined

I wish the previous generation hadn't fucked up the country so bad, we should be paying what we agreed to pay :(

Just fucking end nato already. Let Gercucks feel the big putin cock

Why should we? How exactly do we benefit from NATO? Its not like Russia would threaten to invade us

>The federal government of West Germany pursued a policy of isolating or removing from Germany those children that it described as "mixed-race negro children".[13]
wtf we really did that?

Protecting Estonia is worth it, they pay their share.

You are very funny my friend, Russia wants all of Europe. They are weak because of sanctions and lack of trading. Just because you dominate the EU does not mean that other foreign entities are not keeping their eyes open.

because fuck NATO and fuck USA

anymore questions?

I have to disagree with you, my friend. Russia has neither the military or administrative capacity nor the political will to conquer Europe.
And both Russia and EU profit from the mutual trade. Also, we dont really have any conflicting geopolitical interests, so there is no natural reason for EU-Russian hostilities.

>Or shall we get nuclear arms for ourselves
You cannot, you don't have the right to.

>Also, we dont really have any conflicting geopolitical interests
This, Russia either has the choice to look west or east, but no interest in starting a war against any.

>Germany increases military spending to 2%
>NAZIS ON THE RISE
>POLAND MOBILISES
>EUROPE ON BRINK OF WAR

>Russia wants all of Europe
These Red Alert jokes always makes me laugh, you're too brainwashed my little """democracy""" keeper.

I agree Russia is not a bad guy, they don't want war. That's just cold war tactics sent to divide.

>You cannot, you don't have the right to

oh coem now, if Iran is shitting in the west's face developing nuclear weapons ad nthe west is too chicken shit to do anything about it Im sure goymoney would have no problems either.

lets face it, times are changing fast

They legally don't have the right to get nuclear weapons.

The problem is, during cold war, nato was a win-win kind of deal.
You protected European countries from Russia and each other, and in return, you could build military bases and project your power.
Nowadays, America still uses NATO for power projection, yet Europe doesn't need protection that badly anymore, at least in the eyes of Western Europe. So it is not too suprizing that countries like Germany aren't very enthusiastic about the 2% military spending

lol who cares about "legality"

especially western "legality"

That's why NATO should be disbanded and Europe should have it's own army.

> Merkel
> having an own agenda
L.O.L.

but that would be against US interest, because it would strongly limit Americas capacity to project power to middle east, for example

well germany does

Germany is planning to meet the NATO requirement by 2024 though

No, but that's what you want. Your nation your rules.

I'd rather have an EU army than pay for NATO.

How come Czechs, Slovaks and Hungarians don't participate?

busy protecting europe while others are LARPing cold war scenarios

>implying they even have a noteworthy military

>Greek military spending.

Lol they should pay their debts to EU first.