How many previous sex partners is to many in potential gf/bf?

How many previous sex partners is to many in potential gf/bf?

It seems that most girls don't mind so much their bf's being "studs" in the past, while a lot of guys seems to have problems with gf's being promiscuous in the past

Imo, i don't buy into the premise that this is all a social construct, there has to be something more at play here (biology)

The reason i'm asking is that a good friend of mine dumped his GF publicly on a New Years eve party i attended (they made quite a scene) because he found out about her quite promiscuous past. Shes 28 and apparently had fucked around 50-60 guys, which he just could not handle, she never cheated or anything though

The thing is, she was a legitimate 9/10 and super cool, and right now my friend is just a wreck, doubting if he did the right thing.

Thoughts?

Pic semi related, not her, but she looked like that

you're friend is a beta faggot
/thread

he must have been shocked that she sucked so much in bed.

>"asking for a friend"
sure thing, OP
nice meme

It's true though, i'm not "asking" for him in any way either, just want some honest opinions, because frankly there is fuck all he can do about it now

50-60 is fucking gross. You want 0-3 for a potential partner. Your buddy did the right thing.

People are always going to have incredible double standards about this kind of thing.

As a guy, even if I had laid 50 - 60 women in my life (I wish) I would still think, wholeheartedly and honestly, that I will settle down with one woman in the future, maybe get married, have children etc.

But if I met a girl who freely admitted to having the same number of partners, and she said she wanted to commit, I would not believe her for even a single second.

I'm not saying I'm right, I'm not saying I'm wrong, I'm just pointing out the strange way that humans perceive the behavior of others versus the leeway we give ourselves.

only reason to care about how many guys a chicks banged is if your really worrying if they were better

work on your fuck skills and stop worrying about your baby dick doesnt matter if shes been with 5 or 50 if shes the cheating type she'll cheat

Nah, girls care too. If you've fucked too many chicks, they dislike it. Plus they think you've got diseases.

It's a big myth that girls don't mind. They really do

>never cheated
>50-60 guys
choose one

>I'm not saying I'm right, I'm not saying I'm wrong, I'm just pointing out the strange way that humans perceive the behavior of others versus the leeway we give ourselves.

The same reason why in surveys, people always rate themselves above average in things like IQ and driving. Clearly we can't all be above average. But we all rate ourselves at about 7/10 for these things. I guess it's just human nature to hold others to higher standards and be self-deluded

Your buddy fucked up.

Besides, when a chick has some experience and thinks that you're an awesome fuck, thats a good feeling.

seven.

Women don't mind a man who's been or can easily be successful with other ladies, it shows hes a quality man worth keeping.
Men don't like ladies that put out easily, for much the reverse reasons.

At the end of the day, people want to pair up with other people of similar value.

That's the simplest explication without getting into the differences between genders with love and sex.

Calling him a beta for making a huge call to end a relationship takes balls. I can respect that.
As for if it was the right call, hard to say without actually knowing those two. But i'll put it this way, if she wasn't being honest and hiding the truth about her sexual history, what else has she been hiding?

I can second this. An ex of mine broke up with me after she found out that I underplayed the amount of women I had slept with when we first met.

truth is that I just forgot to mention one of them, she knew about all the others, but she saw it as me lying to her about my past.

>when she says "this is the only thing you can never ask me"

really happened to me once

Kek, I'm in triple digits, girl im seeing has been with 50+ it's going okay at the moment i guess

Bitches who have a lot of one night stands are always gonna suck because one night stands usually suck and they don't learn much other than how to half ass a bj and bend over

50-60? lmao there are literally prostitutes who have fucked less guys than her. I bet her vagina's completely destroyed and loose.

We are both STD free which is all that really matters

>Women don't mind a man who's been or can easily be successful with other ladies, it shows hes a quality man worth keeping.

They like a guy who CAN BE successful, that clearly has options and other girls like him. Same as we do with girls. Who wants a girl no-one else is attracted to?

Do they like their guy to have fucked 50 or 60 other women? No they do not

>legitimate 9/10 and super cool

he is a beta fag who doesn't deserve her. he shouldn't beat himself up about it, because he isn't capable of handling someone like her.

Couldn't care if 5, 50 or even 500. It was t-h-e-n, you have her n-o-w.

>hiding the truth about her sexual history, what else has she been hiding?

Well, apparently, they had never discussed it before it somehow came up during Christmas and she flat out told him. They had a huge argument and he had been really pissed up until NYE

I could look at him straight away and tell he was in a foul mood when they arrived and as he got increasingly drunk he got even worse. When he said something like "i don't want to sit next to a whore" to her all hell broke lose- It got pretty ugly

keksimus middlemus

yeah, fuck him. he definitely doesn't deserve her, insecure little shit that he is.

It obviously depends on your age. These threads are so retarded because it's teenagers saying 1 or 2, which makes sense if you're fucking 17. But if you're in your mid to late twenties then even a girl with a modest number is going to be considerably higher than that, unless she's religious.

You can basically assume loss of virginity at 16 on average, add in a x long term relationships of around a year depending on her age any more than say 3 a year in that remaining time is probably slutty.

yeah, nice, good on you man.

btw, i'm bill gates and i've been with 708 women

not op
>never caught

Eh don't have to believe me
One night stands are a thing my man

i do believe you.

why don't you believe me?

Lol, ill give you the "humans are animals" biology answer pulled from red pill sites. I might be slightly off in my interpretation. Take it with however many grains of salt you want.

Women (usually) dont mind if men have had many other partners in the past because that shows that the man is successful biologically; he has qualities that other women want, so she will also likely want those qualities and therefore want him.

Men (usually) dont want women who have had many partners because it implies that she isnt choosy about who she sleeps with. Being choosy is a good quality because it shows she can distinguish between "good" men and "bad" men. Lack of this quality is unattractive.

Personally, i think its somewhat a mix of that and a few other reasons. Women (and men) will view a promiscuous man as someone who is experienced, confident, and able to please her. Something about him attracted many other women, and that same something will attract new women in the future. Men (and women) will view a promiscuous woman as someone who is loose and likely to have STDs.

Your friend is an insecure little bitch. If she has been nothing but good and faithful to him, and he was fine with her before he knew she had taken so much dick in the past, then the only reason he left her is his own insecurity.

>hiding the truth about her sexual history?
Why the hell would you ask her how many guys she fucked? That sounds more like a sign of insecurity for yourself.

>I'm not saying I'm right, I'm not saying I'm wrong, I'm just pointing out the strange way that humans perceive the behavior of others versus the leeway we give ourselves.

>the strange way that humans perceive the behavior of others versus the leeway we give ourselves
>humans

Not every humans. Only retard like you who still lives in the middle age.

My GF and I, we both had countless partner ( literally ; none of us can guess a number) both male and female and none of us care, and i don't see why i should care.

And we are both STD free ( except for HPV but everyone with a sexlife has HPV)

22, has been with 30-40 men doesnt know exactly how many

I often question if 50-60 guys is worse than 1-3 partners.

Girl A: 50-60 the majority would be one night stands.
Girl B: 1-3 would mean her getting fucked at least 5 times a week. Some times 5 times a day.

So technically girl B has had more dick than girl A. But in turn girl A will most likely use your dick then leave.

My cousin is a slut and gets fucked off many different guys each weekend. She got drunk one night and told me it all. Don't trust even the most innocent girls.

My ex was a crazy slut at college. She was passed out at frat parties at fucked for +10 man more than once. Stuff like that. But She told me that was her past life. Now she was a sane girl.
One day, she went with her girl friends at a party. Get drunk and got fucked by... well, God knows how many man. She was too drunk to even know. We broke up.
Ya know, moral is a slut is always a slut.

whore

When my gf first met me, she thought I had multiple partners before her. (Also she had only one bf before me).

I said I had three previous gfs, but the truth is she was the first and only gf I ever had.

Nine years later, we got married last Dec 04 2016.

Fuck that they should have had sex with at least like 10 people 20-30 would be good 100 may be too much.

I want them to enjoy and be experienced with sex.

Open relationships are a thing and who says she was in a committed relationship to be cheating on.

the reason for the studs and sluts thing is quite simple. a male's sperm is really really cheap resource wise, so their reproductive strategy is to have as much sex with as many different partners as possible. women on the other hand have a reproductive system that consumes lots of resources (the initial egg + 9 months of pregnancy + years to raise the child) which means they need to be very selective with who they mate with. so a women who has sex with a lot of different guys is seen to have something wrong with their ability to choose. further more a women's selectiveness means that if she has sex with a male, she is approving of that male and acknowledging both his fitness and gene superiority over other males. as a result a female who scores a male that has had sex with another female feels better about their acquisition as it quantifies how desirable that male actually is. then there is the issue of disease. because the penis is completely sealed and is pushing material out, it's unlikely to catch a sexually transmitted during normal operation, while a vagina on the other hand is a direct line into the body and accepts any materials pushed into it is highly susceptible to catching any sexually transmitted disease her partner may have. there is a lot more still that goes into it, but i've written enough i think.

fucked some at once?

3 roots a year? Are you fucking serious?

How can you honestly belive a single person is ever only gonna do that?

Every guy or girl i know thats single seems to average roughly 1 a fortnight to 1 a month.

Christ i had 5 scince mid dec, and im shit at picking up.

You would have to expect like 10 a year, at least, for any girl thats not completley hideous

This. When I met my gf I was virgin and she wasn't. I don't know how many partners has she had in the past, but I don't care, she's now with me. I love her and I know by the way se kisses me and how she acts when we make love that she loves me too. I'm happy Sup Forumsros, I'm finally happy

That's not how vaginas work, stupid.

what a fucking genius you are, jeez what are you 12? if she fucked a 100 guys her pussy is destroyed but if she fucked one guy 200 times it's fine?

enough to know what she's doing
not enough to be a whore

Congrats, bro.

you know, not every girl who has lots of partner did it in a irresponsible, unsafe, not controlled way.

The moral of your story is to avoid dating girl who drink too much at parties and lose control of themselves.

You can have a lot of partner and not be an alcoholic. Maybe it's because you live in society where sex outside of a relationship is frowned upon that you suppose that people need to be drunk/high to fuck. But try frequent less judgmental people and you'll see that you can even have group sex in a safe and responsible way, without hurting anyone or violating any consent.

stop.

It's retarded.

We are not animal anymore.

The reason people fuck is not to procreate anymore. We have a rational mind, we stopped acting on our animal instinct long ago.

you dont have any experience to claim the shit you are claiming

rofl, simple but high quality post

I do get jealous over that, but then I remember I shouldn't let my own sad llifebe someone else's fault. Now I only care as far as they are able to commit

I've read the red bill bullshit. Women do not think this. A guy who is promiscuous is seen negatively by women because a) likeihood of diseases, b) he has too many other women to compare her to so she's not special c) he's not likely to want to commit and more likely to cheat on her.

like a few redpill "truths" this one is way off the mark.

Depraved bisexuals.

>as a result a female who scores a male that has had sex with another female feels better about their acquisition as it quantifies how desirable that male actually is.

one or a few other women, maybe. 60 other women, fuck no

ahahahaha how the fuck user

>because the penis is completely sealed and is pushing material out, it's unlikely to catch a sexually transmitted during normal operation, while a vagina on the other hand is a direct line into the body and accepts any materials pushed into it is highly susceptible to catching any sexually transmitted disease her partner may have.

This is false, y'all can catch STDs pretty much equally

And yet we're happy together while insecure people like OP's friend are lonely and sad

Sssslut.

This.

He made the right move.

Its your choice to be a degenerate. Some people prefer relationships and are free to seek out like minded people.

you don't know much about human nature

Gf had about 100 probs more. Idgaf, put a ring on those flaps

>because the penis is completely sealed and is pushing material out, it's unlikely to catch a sexually transmitted during normal operation, while a vagina on the other hand is a direct line into the body and accepts any materials pushed into it is highly susceptible to catching any sexually transmitted disease her partner may have

I hate to tell you but a quick google will tell you that men and women catch stds in equal numbers.

Some STDS have worse consequences for women than men, but the rate and ability to catch them is equal

don't rally care but thankfully my current gf has been a virgin

assuming 50 average men (and 100 thrusts a piece), she has still had 2.605 miles of dick inside her.
Assuming 60 average men (and 100 thrusts a piece), she has even had 3.126 miles of dick inside her.

Most men want chicks with less mileage because they don't want the metaphorical nails in the tires from poorly treated paths.

the thing is, it's really not about the amount of sex.

i once talked with a female friend of mine who has had sex with ~50 different guys, and that amounts to maybe 80-100 times she had sex.
while i had sex with 10 girls, most of them long term relationships. i did the math and i'm probably around 700-800 times i've had sex in my life.

so the premise about "having too much sex" is ridiculous. it's always about mental weakness for me, regardless of the gender.
if a girl has sex with many guys because she wants to feel valued and she can't give that to herself, it's weak and unhealthy. same goes for guys who fuck a lot of ugly girls just for their lacking ego.

if you enjoy (good) sex, it has to be with someone who knows what you like. and that takes some time. so only fucking people once or twice will mostly result in poor sexual experiences.
and if you always have that and don't learn from having shitty sex with people you're emotionally incompatible with, you're simply pretty stupid, or in it for the validation - hence, you're weak.

My girlfriend fucked lots of guys. Don't know how many, don't want to know either.

I had a wild period in my twentties too and fucked tons of women. Doesn't mean I'm not committed to her now, and the same goes for her.

The fact she thinks I'm a great fuck when she has lots of experience to compare with, for me is a turn on.

It ain't about the how much; it's about the why.

If she fucks a lot because she likes to fuck she's fine.

If she fucks a lot for validation, you got a crazy bitch on your hands.

Always measure your hos by the mile.
Always be willing to take a little drive and reassess your partner,

This/end thread.

are you mad, femanon?

there is no such thing as femanon. I'm a guy.

me and my wife are swingers

inb4 cuck

Well, I'd say one partner per year of sexual activity is acceptable. For example: given the fact the age of consent is 15 here, if a girl is 24, I'd put up with as many as 9 former partners.

What bothers me more is the length of previous relationships. If a girl has been recently in a relationship for over 2 years, I feel like she'd still have some things not quite sorted out, and therefore I should not even try to date her.

It's not the number as much as the mindset.
You have qts that are traditional but have been with 7-10 guys. What matters is if she finds a new dick to ride as often as she changes panties. If you can't discern whom have and have not this mindset you're an autist.

he probably fucked up if she is a 9/10.

But in my opinion:

Imagine you have a key that can open all locks, that is pretty awesome. But imagine a lock that can be opened by all keys. That is quite a shitty lock.

I leave it up to you who is the key and who is the lock.

That analogy is so dumb only a redpiller could have come up with it.

It presumes a woman's genitals are a "lock" (why?) and a man's are a "key" (again, why?)

There's no legit biological reason either set of genitals should be these things, unless you're coming from the religious type of mindset that women should wear chastity belts until marriage.

More than 10

My girl has been with 10.. so have i.. very long happy relationship, you guys are a buncha betas is all

it is easy, a key is what you stick in a lock.

are you retarded?

How are you this dumb?

I've been with 7 women and got herpes.. by those numbers he has at least 3 diseases now

honestly, you talk like a feminist

>fucked around 50-60 guys, which he just could not handle, she never cheated or anything though
statistically impossible there is no way cheating wasn't going on there.

i've fucked over 25 girls. wife has fucked 2, including me.

have got the idea into her that she should try a FFM threesome and am in the process of working one out.

Also, I'm probably ok with a MMF threesome if she wants one.

What kind of retardation is this? If anything the world needs more people who aren't Ameritard prudes. You do realize "slut shaming" is actually counter-productive if you want to get laid, right?

Fuck her

I know right? So stupid. You're supposed to do it when they are clingy with you and will let you slut shame them

You must be retarded if you actually think a woman's genitals are anything like a "lock" that needs a key to open.

The reason that redpill rubbish says lock and key is because fucktards like you accept the presumption that women are locks that need to be opened, and are sucked in by a analogy based on a fake presumption.

Pro life tip: Women's genitals are not locks

Women and men decide who to fuck depending on who they like, not because someone's dick is a key to their lock vagina

This is Sup Forums we're taking about. Where a girl could be covered up entirely and user would be going on about how much of a slut she is.

So you are telling me that I bought that lock picking set for no reason?

fuck me man, I even learned how to lock pick. All for nothing

Too each his own but that's not my cup of tea. 50 is waaaayyyy to fuckin many that's like some crazy shit. Did you know bitches can carry the DNA of dudes they've slept with for YEARS afterwards? Look it up.

I'd say 15 is maximum for me anything more than that and you know you're dealing with a crazy slut.

personally, I'd say anything higher than 0 is too much, but I guess up to 2 every ten years is more or less acceptable