Worth it? I'm a beginner

Worth it? I'm a beginner .

Οχι

giati re?

>buying a guitar before playing it
always a crapshoot

he's right you know.

if you're a beginner literally buy a squire, something that holds some shamble of trade in value.

well i'e read some articles and according to them yamahas are good for their low price

>Κιθάρα
>Οχι πιάνο

den me endiaferei to piano re sy . apla pes mou an einai kalh h kithara an ksereis

Dn exw idea

Get the red one, it'll go faster

oh thank you . such a shame though , i really liked the color

Do you like acoustic?

The Gretsch Jim Dandy is a damn good little guitar and it's 170 iirc.

By beginner do you mean you want to start playing guitar from scratch and don't own a guitar yet or do you mean you have a shitty guitar and aren't very good yet but want to upgrade?

Yes, Yamaha Pacifica's are the best value for an electric. They come highly recommended for a reason. They are usually pretty good out of the box, do yourself a favor and get the thing set up properly to begin with, it'll save you later. Squires are very hit and miss especially at the low end. The Yamaha is a better buy.

I had a Yamaha electric guitar once. It was pretty nice. I say go for it.

What is happening here

sure, but a beginner wouldn't know what makes a guitar good

>Yes, Yamaha Pacifica's are the best value for an electric. They come highly recommended for a reason. They are usually pretty good out of the box, do yourself a favor and get the thing set up properly to begin with, it'll save you later. Squires are very hit and miss especially at the low end. The Yamaha is a better buy.
I disagree
I played a pacifica last year and it was clunky and awkward as fuck to play

don't buy anything before you hold it in your hands opie
lot of people like the yamahas but they're not for everybody

second

Don't buy something you haven't played.You can buy a used Mex strat or tele at GC for that price. You also need to consider buying an amp if you don't have one

I got a Mex Strat as my first guitar. I still have it. Pretty nice value. Go check them out.

This. A Mexi-strat/tele will blow anything asian-built out of the water for a couple hundred bucks more, and they hold their value far, far better.

Because you're worth it!

Get a classic vibe strat. Best value for your money imo

I have never played guitar before in my life. I want to start. I'm very into shoegaze/fuzzy/dreamy/heavy sounds.
Suggestions?

Do NOT spend that much on a yamaha

if you are pressed for money pick up an epiphone or squier.

If you can afford it buy a Mexican tele or strat. If you want a yamaha buy a pacifica for half of that price.

if you're going to buy one, consider getting it used.

1. you can get it for less
2. you can play it before comitting to buying it
3. you can ask the previous owner if it's had a proper set up in the past, if not you can get it done yourself