Rose McGowan condemns Hollywood for “harassment and abuse of actresses”

>Rose McGowan has penned an impassioned response condemning the critic as “an active endorser” of what McGowan says is “tantamount to harassment and abuse of actresses.” The critic, Owen Gleiberman, had voiced his displeasure at Zellweger’s plastic surgery in a piece for Variety titled: “Renee Zellweger: If She No Longer Looks Like Herself Has She Become a Different Actress?”
>McGowan’s blistering rebuttal began by reminding Gleiberman that Zellweger “is a human being, with feelings,” and that “her crime, according to you, is growing older in a way you don’t approve of.” Recounting her own experience as an actress, in which she say she faced similar abuse “by Hollywood and by people like you in the media,” she recalls being forced by a studio to go on Howard Stern, where she was asked “to show him her labia while my grinning male and female publicists stood to the side and did nothing to protect me.”
nytlive.nytimes.com/womenintheworld/2016/07/07/rose-mcgowan-condemns-hollywood-for-harassment-and-abuse-of-actresses/

Is this what happens to actresses over 40?

She's an ugly cunt trying to be relevant again. Also very angry and clearly blames the world for her problems.

Ignore the cunt, she wants the attention. The sooner no one pays attention, the faster she'll go away.

>Wahhh nobody wants to hire me

Why do these dumb whores ruin themselves with surgeries.

Just shows you their level delusion.

>tfw you'll never experience again, the orgasmic bliss of fapping to Rose in The Doom Generation, for the first time

>she recalls being forced by a studio to go on Howard Stern, where she was asked “to show him her labia while my grinning male and female publicists stood to the side and did nothing to protect me.”

Why is she talking like this happened when she was a child?

Who is Rose McGowan?

>JUST yourself by getting plastic surgery
>blame others for your mistakes

Fuck these people. You're fucking rich, isn't that enough?

XD no wonder she's so butthurt kek She's fucking disgusting looking

K, first things first -- literally who?
Second -- why would her jewish over lords tell her to show her labia do Howard Stern? This makes no sense.

If you have enough talent you can have a career without having to debase yourself.

Also Stern probably asked her that because she was already known to tart herself up for attention.

>hit the wall
>turns out they just wanted you for your looks
>can't accept this because of massive delusion
>sperg out in the way only a roastie hitting the wall can

>Howard stern was offensive

She is officially retarded

>Whores herself out
>Stop sex shaming women!

>marilyn manson forced me to go out naked guise

I bet he raped her just like how Deen raped Stoya.

This.

Not many things make me side with Adam Sandler but her losing an audition for a whore and then trying to use it as publicity only to then instantly be dropped by her agent for being a useless liability afterwards was pretty fucking funny.

Is this going to be par for the course from now on? Whenever these C-list Jewywood actresses get too old to be put on screen they're going to turn into rampaging femicunts?

she show she sexy pusy lips in video. v eroty!

She's still in denial about it.

You severely underestimate how nutty aging white rich women get.

She probably visits Sup Forums

An actor's face is his or her brand.

Without it, brand recognition is lost.

They are human beings, working in an industry measured in appearances and perceptions. Casting calls don't gauge feelings to assign a part.

This.
If they have the misfortune of ageing poorly or getting their face fucked up, and have to join the rest of society that is too unattractive to be a part of Hollywood, then that's too bad for them, but completely understandable. At least they managed to get their fifteen minutes of fame, unlike the rest of us. I don't understand why they expect to get any sympathy from us.

What is she an artist of?

She was in a car accident.