What are some movies where black lives don't matter?

What are some movies where black lives don't matter?

If black lives mattered they would stop killing each other and aborting their children like it's going out of style.

>they only matter when killed by whites
>whites don't care,go back to Africa if you don't like it,niggers.

>image.jpg

What did the cancerous, lowest-quality shitposter who will die alone and unloved, mean by this?

all of them

found the nigger that is too poor to afford an iphone

this is really interesting
there are multiple other threads that are just as shit as this, but you're not there posting this

what did he mean by this?

Sent from my iPhone

huh really makes you think

I actually feel awful for that guy. I hope his family is okay. Just because some of the black guys on Sup Forums are just as insecure, petty and narcissistic as their white and asian counterparts doesn't mean thats the way most of them are. Like most people, the average person just wants to be left alone and mind their own business. He did everything right and was still killed.

Kinda scary how cops still pretend to be gun slingers in the old west when there's cameras everywhere nowadays. That cop deserves to be lynched and dipped in sulfuric acid.

>Google Chrome

I've found that the lack of an image folder and easy typing on a mobile device actually makes me post higher quality stuff
While I could normally reply to something with a shitty macro on a computer, on a phone you have to actually address a post through textual expression

Planet of the Apes

Birth of a Nation
Zulu
Zulu Dawn

Every horror movie that features a black person.

>lynching
>ever okay

No, mob justice is just as bad as corrupt state justice. He needs a trial, needs to be guilty and put away for many years - maybe forever. And I think it might actually happen this time

Image.Triggered

No he doesn't
he is a hero

Angelitos Negros (1948, Mexico): A guy sings a famous singer, the famous singer is a blonde single mother, her kid is half black little girl, and she hates her, she also has an old black nanny, the movie ends when the singer finds the black woman is her real mother, and she kills her because she is black.

*A guy meets a famous singer

I'm not white so its ok if I say it

Doesn't matter who you are, it was wrong and now he is going to pay the price

You should be eaten by dogs Chang.

>countering racism with more racism is okay

>If you kill your enemies they win

>Asians are the enemies of black people

Asians love black people and vice versa fucking idiot

Is this the one where the black kid pours cream on herself and tells her mother that now they are similar?

This is the berenstain timeline, everyone hates niggers here even other niggers.