Alpha as fuck ladies man here...

Alpha as fuck ladies man here. I want to help all you betas who don't know how to talk to women or get a girlfriend because i used to be a beta faggot on Sup Forums and i know how depressing it is to be alone and spiteful from not being able to get pussy / love from a girl while women cling themselves to "unworthy" men. Ask me anything and i'll try my best to help you, i legitimately want to help betas because again i used to be a beta and i know how ugly loneliness feels. I cant sleep and just took a bunch of coffee.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MPZBVmzAO1M
youtube.com/watch?v=eh9OqEd5z1k
youtube.com/watch?v=iqlxAdmky10
soundcloud.com/user375248061/before-30-days
soundcloud.com/user375248061/after-30-days-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>that op get
ayeeee

Also it would be helpful if you posted age and what you think your "main problem" is.

I ain't beta. Ain't alpha, either. I love the companionship of women, but I also love being alone. I honestly think I'd be content with being alone my entire life. Come to think of it, that makes me more alpha than you. Owned.

post ur butt pls

i could def. kick this guys ass, i'm at least 14 inches taller

im hideously ugly, though, so i cant take self-aggrandizing photos with smiling idiots

OP here, its a long shot but can you describe how exactly you're ugly? Do you have a lot of zits? Stop right now and feel where your tongue is, if your tongue is touching your teeth then that in itself is fucking up your entire face.

you sound liek you should top that ugliness off with a fedora. Your unwarranted and unprovoked threats of violence followed by pathetic self pity shows clearly that your physical ugliness is no where near to the ugliness of your personality.

tldr: kys

>Your unwarranted and unprovoked threats of violence followed by pathetic self pity shows clearly that your physical ugliness is no where near to the ugliness of your personality.
Your post has a lot of hard truths in it. Like i said in the OP being alone makes you into an ugly person, it fucks with you mentally when you don't know how its like to feel loved. If you cut a man away from female contact for several months he'll turn into a hateful mother fucker who thinks about serial killer tier shit. Fuck, if you get room full of guys who are just hanging out talking about foul shit and you suddenly send a qt inside the ENTIRE FUCKING MOOD WILL CHANGE and every guy will be on their best behavior.

I used to be that faggot who thought about sucker punching people who could talk to girls easily because i was too beta to talk to girls myself and its ironic because i'm a 5'8 spic semi-manlet and whenever i'm talking to a crowd of women i constantly see guys mother fuckering me from a distance, just staring at me jealously and hatefully like that want to fuck me up. Its a bad place to be which is why i want to help you fucking faggots.

>I ain't beta. Ain't alpha, either. I love the companionship of women, but I also love being alone. I honestly think I'd be content with being alone my entire life. Come to think of it, that makes me more alpha than you. Owned.

GG man, we have the same way of thinking

you mean if your tongue isn't touching your teeth no?

>MGTOW
>finally hit mid thirties
>realize nobody wants to hang out with your old ass
>realize nobody cares about your existence except bill collectors
>realize you exist purely to work like a dog for whatever company / job you had
>realize your life was for literally for nothing and you still have half your life to go
>alone with nothing but whatever materialistic possessions you have you try your best to convince yourself you lived a fulfilling life
>still misquoted like a dummy

Its kinda complicated. Like i said its a long shot, basically, pic related
tongue touching your teeth = Wrong
tongue touching the roof of your mouth = Right

Its something i suffered from and it was affecting how i walked and looked, it was hard but once i fixed it my smile, posture and headshape changed for the better. It was a major self improvement for people with this problem.

However if you're simply ugly the only thing you can do is present yourself better. Being clean is a level 1 requirement all women checkmark. Basic shaving (no loose whiskers) Wearing good looking washed non-wrinkled clothes your comfortable in, taking showers 5 times a week (no more or you'll dry your skin) and wearing cologne like Cool Water or Lacoste Pure White (non of that neckbeard axe shit) will make a good impression on women even if your ugly, fuck just doing that puts you above 50% of every guy out there. It may seem like alot but really its just basic hygiene.

>being so ass-mad you want to fight someone because you cant cope with being a loser
Top kek. Also op is willing to help you, maybe you should ask him for help.

You are about as alpha as Caitlyn Jenner faggot. I've seen bigger arms on a spider monkey. Get real!

I realized I was a mouth breather around 6 months ago, since I breath by my nose, and I constantly try to touch the roof of my mouth with my tongue. But I don't see a significant change (a little improvement maybe, but it's not impressive). I'm 20 yo btw, do you think I'm fucked with my face?

Bare with me, this a copypasta i made to help other faggots who have this problem, here's the 2 part copypasta;

If you're insecure, walk weird or talk with a slight slur pic related may be why. I can tell you how fix this shit if you wanna fix this shit but you gotta ask. Also im only helping you fags out to help Sup Forums become a little less beta..

Basically to tell if you have the shit in the OP stop what you're doing right now, if the tip of your tongue is touching your teeth or near your teeth you have it and its fucking you up socially. Your tongue is not suppose to be touching near your teeth.

Its called fucking orthotropics and TL;DR its means your tongue is suppose to hold your back / head straight and support it so you aren't leaning like a fucking retarded dope all the time. It fucks with your walking and how you look, it even misshapes your head so you look like a dope. I assume a lot of insecure betas have this problem like me but dont realize it, like me. Sec i'll tell you how to fix it but sec i gotta fucking write it out this fucking shit. Also again just fucking ask and i'll tell you.

how do i get a girl to shit in my mouth

Videos here, but i can tell you in more details.
youtube.com/watch?v=MPZBVmzAO1M
youtube.com/watch?v=eh9OqEd5z1k

Basically you gotta make an long capital "N" sound, not the "nu" part the "Nghghgh" part, spelling might be loose. Where your tongue touches that's where its suppose to actually be, the midish, backish of your tongue is suppose to touch the roof of your mouth for support. Its uncomfortable as fuck because your not used to doing it the right way. Make the long "N" sound and suck your tongue in so it stays in place and is touching your roof pallet. If you can make a little "click" when letting go you did it right.

There's suppose to be no air / space between there, You're not suppose to be able to breath because your a mouth breather, your suppose to breathe through your nose while your tongue holds your fucking face and back up. You gotta leave your tongue there. Its uncomfortable but after a week you'll build a muscle and i'll get easier from there. You will look stupid and retarded going "NNNN" and making a face but you gotta fucking do it.

I spend 3 fucking days making NNNN noises and doing nothing but this exercises all day while playing video games and watching movies. I blew a nose fuse on it but after 3 days i noticed the muscle and it got easier from there. Trust me you'll notice the differences after a week since you'll be standing straight. random pic btw. Also sit straight because that fucks with your tongues position. If you have to you can even place books or boxes under your screen so your looking up and not down.

Bumping for interest and maybe to ask a question.

thanks for the videos, it was by this channel that I introduced to orthotropic. After 6 months of exercise it's not uncomfortable, it's even a reflex. I also clench my jaw at the same time as I breath by my nose. How long did it take you to see a significant change?

After a week i could literally feel my teeth going inward so they're not popping out and i was able to walk more normal. I also notice my head shape made a slight but and positive change after a 4ish months and in pictures i looked pretty confident and not awkard like i used to. I really wish i took pictures but i didn't.
>I also clench my jaw at the same time as I breath
That's weird. One of my earliest mistakes was closing my mouth so my teeth were touching. Your tongue should be enough to hold your mouth apart without suddenly changes during breathing. Unless i'm reading you wrong, if there's a space between your teeth you're fine. But as i said if your not sitting straight it does fuck with your posture a bit.

Wat sexy game is this?

CM3D2

youtube.com/watch?v=iqlxAdmky10

When he says "keep your mouth shut" does he mean to keep lips together or teeth together?

Lips, your mouth should be resting comfortably in upright position and the associated chewing muscles should be at minimal activity if you're not eating, your opposite teeth should not touch. When your mandible is in the rest position, there should be a free space between the occlusal (chewing) surfaces of the teeth. Unless you're pissed or angry (its alpha to slightly express frustration through body language fyi) your lips should be touching but your teeth should have a slight space when you're resting.

Thanks for the advice.

Regarding how the men/women relations work, do we still have to chase women, or being alpha will naturally bring them to you?

Op how do i talk to girls :*[

Op idk wtf to say to girls or open u conversations. Im 27 btw and i hate myself.

Just a disclaimer, this is just how i see it through my personal experience from going from a fucking loser with no friends to improving myself, getting confidence and becoming great at socializing somehow.

Again, my experience / take is get rid of the concept of chasing or a game, i hate looking at it as a game i much prefer to be real as fuck and just say what's on my mind and it works great for me. Before you can earn the right to get women you have to be confident, confidence is fucking EVERYTHING when it comes to women.

There's 2 levels of confidence i notice. There's confidence where you're chill or comfortable with yourself, think someone along the lines of a likable friendly celebrity or comedian, think Bill Clinton, Joe Rogan or Chris Evans and Conan, someone who's open to smiling, someone you want to open up to and relax with and you want at a party because they have a good vibe. And then there's an arrogance / determine confidence, someone like a bad boy or strong leader, think Hitler, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Robert Downey Jr and Bill Murr someone who's smart and makes enjoyable snide sarcastic jokes, someone you cant really relate to but respect and would follow because they come off as powerful.

The first attracts more women naturally because they're friendly and cool but will be more hesitant to date because they may likely be seen as a friend, although still has a good shot at getting laid. For this tier women will come to you if you can establish a group of friends so they can fit into a social circle. cont

The second (which i am) makes girls wet, although women will avoid the second tier because they come off as intimating so you have to initiate conversations and keep shit 1v1 and personal, if you can establish a personal relationship women will fall in for you.

You have to kinda figure out what kind of person you are which will develop naturally once you become confident. You could be a bit of both for all you know. Cont-

I float in and out of a normie to alpha.

Not really sure there are sometimes where I'm rotating fuck buddies and then there are years like 2016 where I had a gf I broke up with and haven't had sex in 6 months. Haven't had the desire to go out and try TBH

Anyone else have this happen?

This really happens... Only part that you forgot is the nagging bitch and ungrateful kids. Don't ask me how I know.....

I think i may have got ahead of myself but fuck it.

You need confidence before you can get women. Confidence = i know what i'm doing, im content with my life and i'm not desperate because i have options. Women are followers so they instinctively n want someone with confidence to dominate and/or lead them.

To gain confidence you have to legitimately be comfortable with yourself, acceptance or arrogance. First look at yourself in a mirrow, get some paper and write down all your flaws and figure out how to fix them or improve upon them. If you talk in a low pussy voice talk with your stomach / with the bottom of your throat, if you walk funny put your hands behind your back, pull both hands, arms, shoulders back then stand straight and that's how you should be walking. Do you want to disagree with something but don't know how? Use light sarcasm to mock said thing you disagree with, shit like that. You don't have to be perfect, you just have to be comfortable with yourself so you're content with who you are. Don't be afraid to ask close friends / family for tips and insist they be honest, like ask your friend if you talk funny. Next put yourself in uncomfortable / risky situations, say hi to that bitch or call that guy wohs making fun of you a faggot. You know that thing in your head telling you "don't say that" that's your social filter, turn that shit down. Not saying to call someone a nigger in public, but don't be afraid to say something unpopular or disagree with someone, that's how you get respect.

Next find something your passionate about, women LOVE passionate guys. It could be some shit like fixing cars, drawing, school anything. Being passionate at something means you can point to everyone else and go "i'm better then you at that" which will give you confidence, that's why people who work out and intellectuals are so confident, they feel that they can fuck up everyone in the room in a fight / debate. Cont-

Since you became alpha, have you ever considered suicide?

Is there anyway i could get a email of yours? Like kik or something? For more questions. Threads die quick

To add on to this fake it till you make it does work

>I'm not very confidant

Yeah, okay go out there and pretend you are, when you see success you'll gain actual confidence

OP, tell me more about the tongue thing. This is very interesting. Thanks.

random anime shit pic
As for talking to girls..

Don't go out of your way to get women, if you see a qt that happens to shopping next to you or in the same class as you then approach her. But don't approach a girl with the mindset of "how am i going to manipulate the conversation to get this bitches number" approach a girl with the mindset of "this girl is qt, i'll talk to her and see if she's interesting but i'm completely willing to say no to this girl."

The best way to talk to women is to, as cliche as it sounds just be yourself. Be legitimate because women know if you're not and those guys come off as try hards. Also keep in mind your in control on the conversation for the most part because as a guy you're cooler and interesting then most women on the planet. A good way to talk to women is by having something to say. For example, i'm personally fascinated with blue eyes and hair because it's the crown of beauty, so i usually go into the conversation with a comment or question about a girls hair because i'm naturally curious about it. I'd say some shit like "you're hair is messy" or "You're eyes are gorgeous btw, you don't really see blue eyes that much." followed by "So if you don't mind me asking what nationality are you?" and if she says "i'm white" i'd get annoyed and say " there's like a dozen different brands of white"

From there YOU can steer the conversation to whatever you want so long as its relevant. Not saying to do what i did but it tends to work because its a legitimate interest i have, so it doesn't come off as hitting on her, it comes off as someone being curious/interested in her. I hope i'm making sense.

read the thread

False confidence works (not as effective) but it tends to collapse onto itself in the presence of real confidence, from my experience anyways.

Story

>Meet girl during class
>We hit it off
>We become friends
>Hot as fuck 10/10
>She's a loner, sits alone at lunch
>Go up and talk to her
>This becomes routine
>Conversation with her goes great one on one, but once we get into a group she shuts up
>Anyways, things go good for a while
>I learn more about her, we become better friends
>I give her my number
>Doesnt text or call once

Thoughts?

her pussy stank. What's everyone else's reason for leaving a 10/10 alone at lunch? You really think you've hit some jackpot that the chads haven't already been through?

First off, implying you don't do this already, compliment her appearance a little (don't overdo it like a beta). If she has a nice shirt tell her some shit like "that shirt looks really cute on you", don't say it like an opinion "i think that shirt looks cute on you" say it like its a fact. Also try to establish a little physical contact BUT ONLY IF ITS APPROPRIATE! Buy her a candy bar, hand it to her (but act like its nothing) and when she grabs it touch her finger a little bit. When you're meeting her try to go for a little hug, if she doesn't want to hug you make her feel bad and if she does decide to hug you reward her with praise, like "aww." Establish romantic interest as soon as possible so she doesn't friendzone you and look for other guys.

Now that i addressed the basics...

She seems really shy. Because she's shy you have to lead her and sometimes even make a move for her so you have to call and text her, light sarcasm is a good way to get people to open up, for example if she's quiet during a phone conversation be slightly sarcastic and say something like "Awawrd silence.... its ok i like listening to you breath down my ear like a serial killer." and ask her to talk more and not to be afraid to speak her mind because there's no wrong answer or some shit like that. Figure her. Ask questions about what's she thinking or how she's feelings, don't be afraid to get in her head a little so you can figure out her comfort level. Ask her straight up "i notice you get a little quiet when you're in small groups" or "why are you so quiet" and emotionally support her so she can open up. Another thing i suggest is tone down how much you smile, its easy to smile like a dope when you're trying to get someone to open up but as a guy, smiling makes you unattractive if you do it too much, smiling in human nature means you're open to do what someone is asking, women who smile are much more attractive because of that while men who smile too much are not.

Nice

kill yourself fag

anymore tips on confidence?
This is what I struggle with the most

You have to eliminate all your flaws and everything that you hate about yourself until you're at least up to the standard. Its hard for me to explain but basically everyone is their own unique person, you have to develop, mold yourself into the best version of yourself you can be and constantly improve yourself however you feel. Be the person you want to be in your head and don't be afraid to be embarrassed, FUCK being embarrassed, men are literally meant to be risk takers, its natural to be embarrassed. If you do get embarrassed just make fun of yourself slightly and brush it off.

One improtant tip i almost forgot, try to stop jerking off. Jerking causes you to lose motivation, when you jerk off you lose dopamine, fighters training are told not to have sex because it makes them relaxed and lose focus, rats who were cut off from dopamine starved to death because they didn't have motivation to eat. Its different if you're fucking a girl, that "in love" feeling of touching another female counteracts the dopamine loss somewhat but jerking off only harms you. Here's the actual effects of jerking off
Before no fap soundcloud.com/user375248061/before-30-days
After no fap 30 days soundcloud.com/user375248061/after-30-days-1

Most cringeworthy thread & people ive seen in months

Thanks man, I appreciate the advice.

Haven't browsed Sup Forums in months, huh