What can I expect, Sup Forums ?

What can I expect, Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tk6zALZZiFA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

To trip out hopefully,

I'm going to go with 'an acid trip' for 500 please, Alex.

U have a weird tongue

e v e r y t h i n g

Green tongue? Ya clatty fucker

What is a night of fun?

More like a night of magic, ze~

Degeneracy at it finest level

What the hell, my picture didn't show. Trying again ze

paper cut

You gonna die, nigga. That's like thirty times the normal dose.

Do I sense touhou in this thread?
Hongwai reporting in.

why is your tongue, fucking brown ?

expect shear terror

fuck, what should I do ? Try to vomit ?

You have been visited by the obese pedo of Sup Forums. Obesity will come to you unless you comment "pedo" on this video

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tk6zALZZiFA [Open]

Do you have vinegar or rubbing alcohol? You need to get a mouthful and treat it like mouthwash. Swish it around so it can cancel out the chemicals. If you have a syringe with a needle point it'll work better if you inject some into the point of contact.

tried some research chems idk the fucking weird ass names, how ever it was some kind of super strong tryptamine looked like molly pills but it was like a pink facebook thumb shit i was seeing stuf i never even would imagine on 500ug of clean acid that shit was heavy jo i almost lost my shit but i wont say i wasnt funny as hell fucking new years eve kills me every year

Lmao

whats the dose?

NYPA faggot

100µg , supposedly

thats nothing you better smoke some weed that will help ;)

At 100ug, just a normal trip.
You'll probably get visuals, might now though.
Your skin will feel tingly. You'll kind of feel like your brain is tingling a bit and connecting a bunch.
When I tripped I listened to stuff like Chrome Sparks music, and watched theoddonesout/jaidenanimations videos. They're pretty simple/fun to watch and will keep you in a good mood. Science videos were pretty intense.
Just be careful with youtube autoplay with music, I ended up being kind of stuck on my bed while music was playing and I had to make myself take off my headphones before the next song if I wanted to get up.

I'd be careful with this. If you think you're at a stable spot and can handle it, go for it. First time I tripped I didn't think I felt much, but then my mind just exploded after I smoked a bit of weed. If you're okay on weed, it's all good. But maybe not a good idea if you normally get paranoid on it.

The longer you stare the sadder he gets