youtube.com/watch?v=XFJAAMS8U5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=sfL9SqM981k
englishtoghetto.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yo mah niggah, how be hanging?

I have a job

ay deadass, come crack my shit i'm dumb moist my dude

's all good bruh. 's all good.

Something smells like white up in this bitch. Wadafuq?

YO WUNA GIT SMONED PUNK ASS BICH NIGGA!?

man, so I fucked this bitch, an she be sayin she was raped, she only say no 3 times, that means no rape rite?

we wus kangs an shiet

shiet i fugged a bitch that got knocked out and they still tried to throw a nigga in jail. the police are racist as fug.

You have been visited by the obese pedo of Sup Forums. Obesity will come to you unless you comment "pedo" on this video

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tk6zALZZiFA

O', where is my watermelon?

mang, I hope you be fine yo!

Them cops are da true robbers yo!

ITT: youtube.com/watch?v=D7aHOsxFP4w

i mean she never say no. what the fuck dawg?

fo shizzle ma nizzle ,yo aint cut homie ,yo bitch honking no ass no more

Take a look at dis fool right hurr. Talking 'bout "O'" looking ass nigga, motha fuckin British soundin ass bitch

Das it mane

bitch got same numbahs

the black race s-sure is superior, r-right guys? Guys?

yah my nigguh blac lives matter yo!

we need get some protestin up in dis shit homie. these coppers gotta stop dawg. a white guy towed my car the other day, stupid ass police arrested me for trying to steal it back. so what if i didn't have no registration? so what if it weren't my car? i owned dat shiet. dat shiet was my homie. we gotta go gangsta on these racist piggies. you know what i'm saying dawgs? black lives matter. wassup with des fools?

egyptans mane they wus black white cave crackers were our slaves mane i swear
ayo was poping my nigga

Y u talkn like a bitch dawg? U sum narrow ass cracka? U came 2 the wrong hood bitch boy finna catch these hands nigga

righ-t? righ-t? what you some kinda cracka? say righ dawg righ. the t is silent and shit dawg,

Fuk u Punk ass white boi

white boi. that's righ.

where you come from nigga? why you in our hood? you racist or some-in? looking to get yo ass beat?

Ain't nothin' wrong in free money niggah. Mah boi Hakeem be workin' his bitch ass for whole his life and nao, he be in some cerial shiiieeet with dem banks 'n shit. Me be hustlin mah whole life yo and mah pockets are always full yo. Shiiieeet

what the fuck u talking bout nigga, ima find u n whip yo ass with a chain white boy

Kys

Yeah, imma be pumpin elbows wit dem thar hebrews and shit come next summer. get me some good shit. fly clothes, gold teeth. mmmm. the ladies gonna be swarmin up on me. jealous nigga?

me be jelly as fuck yo. hebrews be pumpin dippin 'n flippin yo. shiiiiet

yo ma niggz u got wed? nedz to get me high goin

dis mah nigga lamarr and some racist cop arrested him cuz he had some crackahs tv!
damn racist cops 'n shiet fuckin gettin mad at us for gettin' paypack on dem crackahs for usin' whips 'n shiet on us.

shieeeeet....

Nah I'm sayin

I got wut u need brudda.

yo dawg where he hol' up at? we should protest the shit out that place and git'cho boy out.

he dindu nuffin

Ogabugalugagugbalolalao

shiieeet man i dunno where the fuck he hol' up at.
damn crackahs wont tell me anythin.
imma bout to get my piece so i can go shoot some crackah cop cus they racist as fuck.

let's rape everyone lol, yo jamal, hit me up with that pcp

get yo broke ass nigga asses out and git a job. my ash cream ain't gonna pay fo itself. lame ass whiny ass bitches. i'll slap the taste out yo mouth. bringing that shit in here. this is my house.

Awww shyt! My niggas! Room full of mah woke ass bothas, lemme axe yaw a question, wuzzup my niggas?

not your personal army

waazzzup?

I fuk yo wife NIGGA

i'm comin' with you dawg, bring my homies and shit. we gonna knock some sense into these racist niggas with our 9-mills dawg.

Our brother from another state was shot to death. Let's loot and burn our communities and blame white people cause we be oppressed n shit

ey niggers. lets fuck some white gurls bcs our race only has hippos. fuck consequences niggurs. lets rob her mother and make her father ashamed. everyone is a racist. black lives matter. police wants to shoot me because they think i have a gun- i have a gun- but its racist. you know niggur? you know what i mean?

GET THE FUCK OUT WITH ALL OF YOU, FROM HERE YOU FUCKING NIGGERS.

*barks at every white person coming by*

you ackin funny dawg. we doing this for the homies bro. trayvon yo, he dindunuffin. we gotta kill these racists for they kill us. we gotta knock up some joints to get em to us and then we busta busta busta. you feel me?

some pussy white kid started talking about some board called Sup Forums. I broke his jaw, I'm sure that will fix his problems.

oh hell no you honky ass mothafucka. i'ma teach yo wife to sit on my dick if you don't get dafaq out of here right now dawg. white sheet wearing mothefuckin racist.

youtube.com/watch?v=XFJAAMS8U5Y
nice try niggur

WHITE BOI YOU JUS MAD WE TAKING YOUS WOMAN THEY KNOW BLACK MANE BE SUPERIOR BEINS

this is the whitest "pretend nigger" thing i've seen in a long time. it's like skyler white wrote it.

youtube.com/watch?v=sfL9SqM981k

Excuse me! I'd like to say a couple of truths to the men in this audience. It's your fault we have so much crime in this country! And it's your fault we have so much violence in this country! You are ruining our society, and you should be ashamed!

I am from the hood nigger
I have been selling crack for many years

thas right nigga they jus jealous. suck a this dick white bois.

'n how you survived for this long mah nigga?

Are you harrassing this fine causcian male?

Lol small dick white/b/ois mad as hell cuz all white women now be sucking bbc lmao

shieeet mane u nigga ass look like a mane with edumacation and shieeet

watermelon!

>implying its biological possible to fully play a nigger
>implying you can behave like a nigger
>implying you can also behave like a bird
too much differences man...

you racist mothafucka. suck this pig.

Hey dad. Dad? Dad...

das right muh niggas das rite, black power
muh dik u dumb ass honkey

aym gettin ciguretzz nigger. will be back tumurruh dawg. prahmis

OKAY BOYS GET READY FOR A NIGGER BEATING!!!!!!

Sshit that homie ain't yo dad, he just hit up yo mom and playing, homie. only your brothas got yo back.

i dindu nuffin

WE BEIN OPPREST AGEEN, WHITE SUPREMACY

white ppl haha i bet none of you are fr

Dem white bois had me on crystal meth

he be dindu nuffin yo! me neither btw. yo.

oh shit dawg i was just playin' dawg step off step o--BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM

Ah can't believe what I just seen. This is a disgrace to the very fabric of our nation. We need to start a movement to stop this from happening. If not our sons are gonna continue being shot down in the streets for attac... for doing nothing. We're supposed to be free in this country. But the police are keeping us down.

Hi! I'm a young individual with no father, no job, an inclination to eat fried chicken and watermelon and I like to steal stuff. How are you brethren?

this whole thread is just white people sounding whiter. nigger fear is real in this thread. I feel sorry for you poor bastards

flick on fleek tbh fam LIT like FIYAH MY NIGGA

get yo urkel ass outta here nigga. we been gunned down in the streets.

preach mane preach

Thats keepin it 100

OKAY LISTEN UP NIGGERS!!!
GO BACK TO YOUR HOME'S!
I REPEAT HOME'S NOT HOMIES!
GO BACK TO YOUR HOMES AND YOU WILL NOT BE HARMED!
WE ARE HERE TO PROTECT YOU!

what's that dawg? sounds like racism to me. man fuck you, then done white-washed you, nigga. you ain't black no more. step off.

real nigga right there. sup dawg? shiiiieeet

ONE HOUNED

fuck the police

they comin' for us. see i toll you so. they comin' for us. you should a bought my book. you done now sons.

here's my mastercard, officer, get me the fuck out of here and back to MSNBC.

oppp Iz bitchh a$$ Niqqa AaS fuK

englishtoghetto.com/

This will help you fellow faggots.

ay wuz goodz jamal

Keep cryin' bitch ass nigga.

who you callin a faggot white boi. you a faggot then suck my dick. you playin' dawg. fuck off out here.