"Grimes? That's like British rap music right?"

>"Grimes? That's like British rap music right?"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8GZY9uAVYpQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's Grime.

/thread

>that's right, doves, and if you don't shut your cunt mouvs I'll do a right bollocks on your heads

No, that's Grime, i'm talking about Grimes, a subpar female musician thst makes bland pop.

> a subpar female musician thst makes bland pop
B8

>calling everything you disagree with bait
Claire would be disappointed in you

He's right.

"It's music for plebs that want something barely out of the ordinary."

>he's

I'm a girl, fuck off loser.

He's right to b8 people? I doubt it.

Wow, usually girls don't have analytical analysis of musicians/good opinions.

Tits or get the fuck out?

I'm a loser, fuck off girl.

Not bate, some people feel contrary to your taste in music.

this tbqh

Some people just have shit taste in music.

Like when someone thinks Grimes writes music that isn't just substandard dream pop?

No. When someone tries really hard to disparage this talented artist. Only a clueless fool would do that.

I don't think the people in this thread are trying very hard, I just think it's honest analysis.

They're clueless fools anyway. They know shit about good music.

gRIME MUSIC?

youtube.com/watch?v=8GZY9uAVYpQ

Also fact; Muslim areas in London ban public music unless it's Nasheeds or Grime.

I'm pretty familiar with music. I know my theory and I can admire artistic merit when it comes to creativity. As of yet, I cannot recognize anything distinct within her music. It's quite bland (very little complexity/cleverness within the songwriting) bland dream-scape that has been being produced since the 60s, and fairly typical lyrics.

There's nothing wrong with this. But I cannot see this material as anything that great. I think it is appealing because she looks strange and young men see her as someone they could approach and young women see her as non threatening and they can relate to her.

>I think it is appealing because she looks strange and young men see her as someone they could approach and young women see her as non threatening and they can relate to her.
Absolutely bullshit. People don't listen to music with their eyes. What has image to do with the actual music? If people wouldn't enjoy her music her image wouldn't help at all (at most would help her career only in the short term). As you can see, she's still fairly popular after quite many years since her breakthrough. It must be her music than maintained her relevance.

>I'm pretty familiar with music. I know my theory and I can admire artistic merit when it comes to creativity. As of yet, I cannot recognize anything distinct within her music. It's quite bland (very little complexity/cleverness within the songwriting) bland dream-scape that has been being produced since the 60s, and fairly typical lyrics.
Whatever, dude. Maybe her music is not for you. What you call simplistic and bland, other people call it innovative and exciting. Just a matter of taste. If you chose to be a contrarian, so be it.

4>3>2>5>1

>I'm pretty familiar with music.
Your "opinion" indicates otherwise.

PS: nice copypasta.

shut up

3 4 1 5 2

Not everything you don't agree with is b8/copy pasta. I've tried listening to a lot of her music and it isn't very remarkable.

>girls like this know about grime

2>1>5>4>3

The one you've placed as 5th is clearly the prettiest. You've made a grave error.

ACTUALLY THE GENRES BARE NO SIMILARITIES WHATSOEVER . GRIME COMES FROM DUBSTEP AND TWO STEP GARAGE MUSIC AND REALLY IS NOT RAP AT ALL. THEY REALLY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH EACHOTHER, TRUST ME

2>4>5>3>1