What pisses Sup Forums off?

What pisses Sup Forums off?

ITT: tell me all pet peeves of yours, what makes you most angry i. e. sounds, things people do etc.

>Styrofoam rubbing together

street dealers selling you shit scores

Nazis

same. fuck styrofoam

OP

people chewing with their mouths open and cotton balls, the sound when you rub them between your fingers, also the feeling of them. cant stand it

>Sup Forums
>Spammers

Im not a faggot so I dont get triggered from inanimate objects interracting with each other
If you have pet peeves you are definitely gay

>when someone doesn't own any bitcoin

When someone sucks down snot rather than blowing it into a Kleenex.

Dont know if this counts as pet peeve but if my feet are all rough from something (walking on the road barefoot something like that) and I get into a bed that fucking grindy feeling from dragging you feet against the fabric drives me insane I cant stand it

Pulling out of a stinky pussy early in the morning and gagging because I'm hungover. Really grinds my gears.

memes I donut understood

That odd silence right before you get hit by a sni

these words:
tasty, delicious, snuggle, silly, crisp (like crisp linen; apple crisp doesn't bother me), toodles

these sounds:
fork stabbing sounds (like when eating a salad)
spoon stabbing sounds (like smashing cereal in a bowl UGH)
macaroni stirring
smacking
swallowing

This user

When people are chewing really loud or making noises with their mouth beside me. It makes me feel intense rage like nothing else.

x10 if they are fat and ugly

My wife chewing, despite she does not chew with her mouth open.... but the sound she makes just takes off my patience. Fuck!!!!!

dude candlejack, like freakozoid ri-

Yo

Marriage, the passive aggressive gift that keeps on giving.

t. a once happy groom

fucking this

scraping a wooden ruler along paper

My girlfriend. She leaves the lights on in rooms she recently left. She doesn't close doors hard enough so sometimes leaves the fridge open and the garage door open. One time all the food spoiled cause we went camping and she left the fridge cracked. She also drops things a lot, food included and she doesn't pick it up if it's food. She just calls the dog to eat it up. Now the dog follows here around waiting for things to drop like 24/7. And she gets pissed because the dog follows here around under foot and sometimes punishes the dog because of it. Drives me nuts the stupidity of it all.

People walking with the toes pointed outward like a fucking penguin.

depending on the weather, mine could be worse,
wet sleeves are a constant awful, wet socks are only worse during winter

Leaving bottles of water empty in the fridge or out on the counter

Like fill them up people

My sister's like that. Sometimes I want to bang her head onto the wall. We don't have any doggo tho

When my GF plays with my dick but has no intention of making me cum. Just likes to make it hard for her own satisfaction. IDK why. Maybe just to prove to herself that she can still do it.

Other brands are available

THOSE REALLY SHITTY ERASERS

Walking to heavy on your heels. Like stomping around. My home is mostly hard wood floors. I hate listening to the stomping like a child is upset or something.

Store personnel asking me if there is anything they can help me with.

People who talk just to be saying something. Especially strangers. I don't care about the weather. I don't give a fuck about your politics or religion, or those of the people that you dislike. I don't care about that local/regional sports team that has got a great coach and/or team this year. I don't care what stupid TV shows you watch. I don't care about your hobbies, or should I say fucking lifestyle because no one just merely collects coins or whatever anymore. In short I don't care about you, unless you are one of the handful of people whom I actually love and enjoy being around.

facts son shit makes more of a mess than it erases