No stoner thread my friends?

No stoner thread my friends?

This is some gorilla glue

What does Sup Forums like to do while smoking? I find a nice glass of hot apple cider to go good with a bowl.

do you still feel bored when you're stoned if you're doing nothing but getting baked? do you feel entertained watching movies all day or playing games when you're baked even if you're doing it for days in a row?

Not OP, but I find it equally as boring whether I'm stoned or not. Depends on if you're the type of person who gets high for fun, or cause you like to be high.

POV right now. My baby pipe. I call her Lucky, because I dropped her and all she got was a scratch. Pretty damn lucky.

>the type of person who gets high for fun, or cause you like to be high.
Oh damn, thankyou for putting it so eloquently. That's the difference I'm struggling with and trying to be the former, not the latter.

In a shitty situation. Area I live in is real sketchy so I stick with one dealer and hes been out of "good" weed for 4 months now but always has reggie which is really bad so I never get it. I'm from MD we just started our medical program even though it was passed like 4 years ago cant wait for it to be on shelves

What do you anima think about the new AG cracking down on Rec, and Medical Marijuana? My state just legalized. It would suck to get shut down before it gets going.

Daily toker for 3 years ages 18-21. I quit weed a few weeks ago, nearly a month I think. It's been hard but I feel better. AMA if you want.

I'm 18 and was smoking daily for a couple of months. news years resolutions so I wanna keep the smoking to weekends only. How did you get tru the first couple days? I coundn't sleep yesterday..

lol you're not gonna get any sleep tonight either, give it a week or two.

Why did you quit?

woke up about 45 minutes ago and toked a bowl of girl scout cookies topped with its own keef. double shot of espresso to the neck and I am feeling good, Sup Forumsoys. Happy smokin.

I walk the shit out of my dog.

I usually get baked before I goto sleep. Fapping is just infinite times better. after that I browse Sup Forums for a bit and go to sleep

I started my quitting streak by going on a camping trip for 5 days with some friends who dont smoke weed. when I got back home I was 5 days without bud, so I just managed to keep it going.
Somehow removing yourself from the choice of smoking is the key.

Because my memory was (is) getting really, really bad, and smoking makes my speech fuck up with stutters all the time so normal fags think there's something wrong with me. Especially made it hard talking to grills. I need to be not-cooked for a while to fix myself.

jager cola and fapping.
Sometimes I work out while high. It makes it super sexual but it's sooooo good

Great choice for winter. A spoonful of local honey while baked is also great.

last .8 of my blackberry caviar. cheers Sup Forumsros, stay high.

That looks good dude. What do you use to smoke it?

There are no blackberries or caviar in that kief you got there.

using this one this morning, virgin run
icwutudidthurr user

Why do you use a pipe user?
I used an wood pipe for hash a long time but after switching to a bong and vape I just don't want to go back

Only asked because I'm a daily smoker myself, I can relate to why you quit sort of.
I started doing one hour of intense workout every morning just to wake the brain up, works great.

just preference honestly, i've been regularly consuming marijuana since i finished high school (roughly age 17) and now being 32 i just stick with what i know - that happens to be glass, lol.

my lungs are pussies too, bongs murder me and i don't care much for the taste of drawing through a wood apparatus. 1stworldproblems amirite :-P

Yo me and all my stoner friends who all have different dealers are all getting gorilla glue what's up with this I'm seeing it everywhere now

How is it with the legalization in CA? I'm a Eurofag who will be in SF and LA for vacation

Is it easy to get some weed?

CA and CO both have recreational dispensaries now. It's akin to a literal grocery store, just for pot.

You'll have no problem scoring some for yourself (assuming you have ID showing you're 21+)

safe travels user

Try a vape dude. I bought a vapocane a while back. best vape you can buy for 25$. The high is way better imo and it's easy on the lungs.

Oooooh. I never even thought of that, thanks. I wonder if it would help me manage smoking and not being mentally retarded.
I did practically no exercise the whole last 3 years smoking since leaving high school. Thankfully I'm not overweight at all.
Since quitting I got into cycling a little bit, perhaps if I went for a really hard cycle every day when I wake up I could manage smoking small amounts, I do miss getting high with my housemates....

pic related by the way, that's what you anons were looking at.

Bout to rip this beast n head to work

That's a sexy piece. Have a good day.

Really wish I could buy dabs where I live.
the flat iron method doesn't work verry well for me

After a nice J I prefer to play some vidya and masturbate until I have a furious orgasm and take a nap. It doesn't get better than that I tell ya

This

That's why you balance out the times you should be high or sober. Getting high before any social situation isnt a good idea. If I know I have to present myself to people during the day, I wont smoke until after that. I keep my composure during the day but at night I'm gettin LIT BOI

weed is worse then heroin, i guess you are already addicted.

I only smoked after work. It still affected me during work. I knew I had to quit. Weed doesn't treat everyone so well.

My friends started saying that i smoke too much.
10 grams in more or less 2 weeks is too much?

No. I buy an 1/4 oz every two weeks

Does anyone like to mix other drugs with their smoke?

caffeine

nothing else really mixes well with weed, I find.

Do you have controll over your life?
if you do you can smoke how ever much you like.

I like a glas of alcohol or shrooms. not too much of both tho

do cocaine like a man

How are you guys with being high in social situations? I find that it's either really good because I'm more open and more enveloped in talking or bad because I am too in my head and can't form sentences as smoothly as I would like

I only do it in social situations if most other people are smoking aswell.

No.

I don't really like coffee but am willing to try if it really makes the high better. what is it like?

Burning some "sour diesel ".
Very good

Where do you live?
I can't get sour diesel anywhere near me

Central pa

Daily Smoker for about 2-3 months now.
I'm taking a break now since my tolerance got really high.

How long do you think I have to take a break for my tolerance to be (almost) back to normal? I would have guessed ca. 1 month.

How is it?
I really want to try it sometime

Do you feel really better ? How is your memory / speech now ?

I've been smoking everyday for 2/3 years aswell now and I'm thinking about quitting tbh.

I notice my tollerance dropping even after a 1 day brake. THC stays in your system for about 3-4 days so I would say you'll notice the most difference after that

Would like to know this aswell if your still here

Does Sup Forums know how to smoke hash without tobacco? I hate the nicotine kick but don't know how else I'm gonna smoke it...

I used to smoke it thru a pipe alot. It's really good.

if you're just starting using a pipe you should just put in a big glob(don't grind it). this way less smoke is released at any given moment. The more fine you grind it the bigger the hit is going to be

You can use a bong aswell, works the same

It stays in your system 2-3 weeks if you're an occasional smoker and up to 6 weeks if you're a regular smoker. It also gets stored in body fat, so you can test positive if you put on weight then loose it at a later date.

Tolerance will drop after a few days tho

You should like coffee if you wan't to mix. The caffeine is just gonna do what it does all the time, make some people agitated while others don't feel a thing.

Hot knives. Heat up 2 knives on a gas hob till they're glowing red hot. Drop a piece of hash on one knife tip the press the other knife onto it. Use a bottle with the bottom missing to catch the smoke as you inhale

It's just that I don't like the taste of coffee. If caffeine is good with weed I might get caffeine pills.

Also as an alternative, grind up your hash into a yoghurt and eat it. A gram in a live yoghurt is fuck ingredients awesome fun

I've seen this on youtube. never tried it tho, How is it?

>A gram in a live yoghurt is fuck ingredients awesome fun
how much did you smoke?

Thanks for the input. I dont mind being positiv on a screening, I just want to get really stoned again.

A joint/bong usually kept me stoned for around 30-45min. It's too expensive haha

Substance =/= metabolites
THC doesn't stay active for too long. Drug tests fuck you for the metabolites.

TRY. EDIBLES.
it's amazing seriously

not op, but i'd say i'm in between. i smoke because i like to be high but i also like to have fun while i'm high

but i'll only smoke once a week at most, and then it's just a single toke and i'm good

fuckign this, the most enjoyable high i've had is with edibles. no paranoia, dry mouth, rapid heartbeat, ect and it leaves you just feeling good for hours

How did you make your edibles?
till now I've only made firecrackers but I wanna try making proper oil

i've never made edibles, i always got them from somebody that gets it from a medical dispensary

This

I heard about gorilla glue strain. I want some!

it's recreational use but we don't have any store front's selling yet till January 1st, 2018

Did any of you try dmda?

A stoner friend is telling me that trying dmda is justified as some people do extreme sports, just chasing highs

Pov right now

same thing in assachusetts

and while you can legally buy it, whoever sells it to you can still get bopped by the 5-0

luckily im a wily fucker and pay my dealer in bycatch from work on a lobster boat

I'm jealous. That's alot of weed

I just got an 8th of some grandaddy purp. And damn its a good strain. It tastes like grapes and its the perfect sleepy time weed. When I smoked it, it was the first time in a long time where I just sat back and said to myself, "Fuck I am HIGH".

Hey it's the dumbass who spent $2000 on a piece of glass