ooh you're hard

too early cunt.

janny won't be pleased with this

@71756224
Yeah nah it ain't cunt

>he plays games with whores on his smartphone

you played yourself trying to shag roasties

didn't have any tanfastics, had to settle for sour cherries, but miffed 2bqh

Then present me some passable trap material (no homo)

>it ain't me starts playing

anyone remember the cuckio meme

if you want a legit answer with proper analysis from a game expert

therationalmale.com/2017/02/19/of-ego-and-choice/

nah you need to meet nice girls irl and court them properly, and make sure you're the only guy on their plate

anything else is for cucks desu

places to look:
the park
the library
cafe

if youre alpha like you say then you should be able to approach girls irl

>yank hours
When will the lads be up, lads?

ah yes... hungary or bulgaria or whatever it is
surely have a better quality of life than germany

is there an ideology thats like incel but without the depressingness and mgtow without the woman hate?

need a gf to give oral to

VERY early.
give it the ol' herbal treatment.

phwoar

MGTOW is not the same thing as incel

I'm a KHV incel, just accept your fate lad

Buddhism

I will read this now lad, do you read anything from ROK, they've touched on the topic before

I approach girls on the regular irl lad, mostly at uni or at the gym, rooted a few girls at the gym, selective with the girls i approach at uni because they're all flamboyant sluts which is a big turn off for me anyway, at least girls i pick up at the gym i don't know anything about them other than they work out where i work out (entertaining my own delusion lel)

>our early 21st century quality of life will surely remain the same for the rest of history and never go down

>i cannot foresee the possibility of our shrinking continent to lose it's quality of life

>nope, no sire

cucks going their own way

Got invited to a foursome after d&d which I've never even played lmoa

Janny, get to work.

Just get laid nerd god damn

girls play d&d?

you think that's the hard part
try finally getting the gf and not being good at oral
hire a hooker and dont associate yourself with any of those people

I watch/listen to what MGTOW has to say, they make some decent points, marriage is a bit of a sham, but i wouldn't identify myself with MGTOW, seems a bit too extreme, met one guy who was a self professed MGTOW irl and he was a sperg lord with women

Oh fuck off thailad, not now

what are you trying to imply?

Now is the time, the time for thailad

even if I could get married I wouldn't

never seen the appeal

doesn't matter though, i'll die a virgin anyway

Yeah 3 of em, cute cosplay anzu tier types, gonna fug all 3 at the SAME TIME

>going to a foursome with a bunch of hambeasts
Dodged a bullet there lad (unless you yourself are a hambeast)

ROK is decent, I was there for the launch and used to be a big fan of Roosh until his "neomasculity" split and attack on the Red Pill subreddit

In my humble opinion the top manosphere bloggers in order would be: Rollo (Rational Male), Roissy (Chateau Heartiste) and then probably Illimitable Man (Illimitable Men) or Private Man.

Roosh is still good but he's a bit rough around the edges these days after he stopped nightgaming.

Dalrock is great if you're a Christian and want a religion angle.

Just my two cents though man.

my opinion on women and shit is

>women are not evil
>they don't want to sleep with me because im pretty beta
>maybe in a communistic society my chances would be a bit better
>i am not going to manipulate people to further my own desires because thats morally wrong
>i am not going to change myself just to get a gf

>dont want to fuck girls at uni because theyre sluts
>wants to fuck girls off tinder that dont even know you and want to fuck based on 30 min conversations and several photos

nah I ain't fat and neither are they

it's me again

>i am not going to manipulate people to further my own desires because thats morally wrong
>i am not going to change myself just to get a gf

fuck lad, are you me?

sounds exhausting but good luck m8.

PUAs are broken, trash men that only have sex with equally broken women

They're sociopaths and incapable of sincere, meaningful relationships

t. knows too many "players"

What if I told you that being beta is something you were taught, and being alpha is not only attainable for you and a natural state for men 50 years ago, but that woman want and crave men like that in their lives? Also, how is improving yourself "manipulating other people"? Simply appearing attractive to the opposite sex is basic self-fufillment. Sex and intimacy are things you need, learn to be alpha, get what you want, and be adored by the women in your life for doing it.

It would take a lot of convincing for me to get married, its a raw deal, it truly is. Even if you lay down your own terms, it doesn't mean shit, at the end of the day you'll get fucked by the Family courts even with a pre-nup

i.e Former Olympic swimmer Grant Hackett (he got fucked big time with his pre-nup)

Problem with Australia, is you don't even have to get married, if you live with a partner for +2 years you're considered in a Civil Partnership which means you basically have the same rights as a marriage, but you don't willingly enter into this contract, its forced.

tl;dr double-edged sword, you get fucked in the end

bro imagine you're just chilling there with 3 girls succin on you

I've literally been scouted for fashion modelling thrice and girls've still not been interested in me at all because I'm aspergers. Fair enough, "don't bother"'s probably the best advice if you're an autist. If you were a girl would you want an autist bf?

>be a moon bear in Thailand
>wander into a Thai village
>get tranquilised then dropped from a helicopter
Moon bears BTFO

Loving all these (You)'s lads, keep em' coming

>Problem with Australia, is you don't even have to get married, if you live with a partner for +2 years you're considered in a Civil Partnership which means you basically have the same rights as a marriage, but you don't willingly enter into this contract, its forced.

>tfw common law marriages are not recognised in Quebec

god bless napoleon

might do a play of the ol cuckio '64

gonna do an ol' 'cide lads

poor bear

that'd be good, but fucking each of the three to their satisfaction would be knackering.

How does Common Law work in Quebec, is it based on the English or French model of Common Law?

are you obtuse, awkward or both?

haha as if I'd ever do that

civil code is continental, criminal code is common law

why don't we nuke Jellystone?

IZ WE NOT THE SÜPERMEN?

I'm left in a state of bafflement as to who posted from Kampuchea since thou denied being that guy at Angkor Wat.

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

ah yes, cheers for this la

>Problem with Australia, is you don't even have to get married, if you live with a partner for +2 years you're considered in a Civil Partnership which means you basically have the same rights as a marriage, but you don't willingly enter into this contract, its forced.

>mfw I would have been married if I was an aussie

Holy shit

weird marks have appeared on my tooth

not happy

>being beta is something you were taught, and being alpha is not only attainable for you and a natural state for men 50 years ago
such utter bullshit

mostly just abnormally nervous and awkward, but I'm also not very fun or funny

yes I definitely shan't NOT play either cuckio '64 or galaxy I reckon since I'm awake

haha same except i'm not an aspie and i have had sex

ok then

Post pics

check your state laws you may well be living under something very similar

imagine being good looking and autistic

kill yourself

It's like being handed millions of pounds yet starving

I'm pretty sure America has similar laws with common law
Canada does.
>tfw break up with gf of 1 year
>she takes half of your stuff and kicks you out of your apartment.

Wir sind die ÜberHansen.

yeah it's just scary

i think it's safer for me to be a virgin for the rest of my life. I find women terrifying. I could easily be accused of some dark shit

post your face

at least, im not an autist when i get comfortable with people

wrong. a gf doesn't mean anything here. marriage is another story

I'm not that ugly. It's a question of mentality/personality for me. But I've no interest in changing.

>handsome but autistic
>smart but lazy

hrmmmmm....

morning lads

hahaha! Although... maybe our situations aren't actually that similar after all? x

'no'
I just look like a generic skinny male fashion model bitchboi, which some people are meant to like - not a cool underwear model. such a job is almost on the same level as rentboy imo

watching lingerie reviews lads

literally all that requires is a good jawline and to be dangerously underweight

like an slp model

me
also me
;)

women are so silly, why do they think they deserve my respect when their deepest fantasy is to get throttled by chad while he fucks her raw... that is the fantasy of slave

>What if I told you that being beta is something you were taught
id say "no its the result of rejection and bullying at an early stage in my life"

>and being alpha is not only attainable for you and a natural state for men 50 years ago, but that woman want and crave men like that in their lives?
yes i am aware of this

>Also, how is improving yourself "manipulating other people"?
i didn't say it was

sure i could improve myself generally(eat better, do more exercise, read more etc.) and im always trying to do that. But im not going to do things i don't want to do(spend my money on expensive clothes, consume normie drone media etc.)

>Simply appearing attractive to the opposite sex is basic self-fufillment.
on a fundamental level i'd agree. but i think what makes men attractive to women in our society is governed, at least in part, by money rather than what women actually want

>Sex and intimacy are things you need, learn to be alpha, get what you want, and be adored by the women in your life for doing it.
:3

Am going to end up a dad as this stupid girl that I fucked once out of desperation says shes pregnant from me. The condom broke

Why shouldn't I kill my self if so? I'm shaking every day in anxiety

wagefriend?

pretty much. my bmi is about 18.4, which is just underweight, and I'm a cheekbones wanker rather more than a jawline div but yeah if you reckon you could do it and don't mind being scum then go for it

is she hot?

yes

get a paternal test

might transfer to /china/ for an exorbitant fee

awww, sorry! have fun supporting our country's economy so I can continue my absurdly cushy existence as a student doing a meme degree at a mickey-mouse university all while calling you an evil racist taxpayer

Hey my bait post is in there.