Ask someone whos mother is an alcoholic heroin addict whore anything

ask someone whos mother is an alcoholic heroin addict whore anything

pic unrelated

How much does she charge?

what's the worst thing you remember about her and how do you feel now?

I feel you bro. My mother is a junkie whore. Nothing like coming downstairs and finding your mom passed out naked with two dudes and drug paraphernalia spread across the table.

going home with a supposed friend of mine at my my birthday party whilst we were all in the pub. when i came back she was completely out of it and i had to 'clean her up' and put her to bed

That and she robbed my house once for money to use to fund her addiction

id like to move away and cut ties but feel that if im not around to help she will kill herself

a hit usually. she lets people do anything they want to get her fix if shes that in need of it

i hear you. happened countless times, more than i care to remember. ive been beaten up in my own home for trying to kick unkowns out

My question would be: why do you care?
I was in the same situation, but moved out from home at age 15 cus i knew that staying would only hold me back.
Assuming you are not below age 18, it should be fully possible for you to get a job and a place to live without ever looking back.
If that scenario seems frightening, you may aswell stay where you are and accept that you will forever be a beta cuck.

i do have my own home now. im 20 qand ive worked my ass off for a few years to afford it, like i said above, she would kill herself

And In case you want to know where my Life brought me.
I'm now a 25 yrld male, masters in psykology, and run my own business.

Yeah, I've been there. Always some scummy guys over. I've had to padlock my bedroom because I've had so much shit stolen.
Another fun time is coming home and seeing your mother half passed out while some gross dude is fucking her in the living room. Her bedroom is so gross she stopped taking guys up there

Again. Why bother.
The day I left, I left a note with a prepaid cell number on it.
Told her that I would give her 1 chance to ever call me.
And guess what, she's still alive, still addicted and haven't called

Ever fuck her while she passed out?

Masters in "psykology" - yeah right

what about your dad?
how old was your mom and how old were you, when it started?

I'd hit that, where will I find her

She ever suck you off for drug money?

op here, good for you mate its inspiring

no. but ive had to clean her up

started when i was 12, dads never been in the picture

she offered my oral sex when i was 14 if i sold some things for money. they got stolen from me anyway

Should have taken her up on it

No offense but your mom is a failed creature, waste of time. Might as well get blowies out of it fam

i guess im too scared in case

what's her number/kik/facebook?

she only uses her phone to score drugs

I agree Nice greentext for us pervs to read! Post photos of the slut

would you accept a blow job from your mother?

probably

My mom isn't hot but why would a turn down easy head

Why haven't you done something about it?

>psykology
I struggle to believe you spent a year time in school.

like what?