Dear liberals

Dear liberals.

How do you feel now after the election? How are you coping with it?

I voted for neither, but it was a pretty funny seeing most of you freak out and acted like children.

No matter what side you're on, we all want to win, on the merits of the ideas and the reasoning, - Everything is racist, everything is sexist, everything is bigoted, doesn't stand up to scrutiny. Those arguments have been exposed, and noone buys them anymore, so you can either double down and keep losing or you can come to the debate stage with better ones. When you do that the worst thing that happens is you learn a thing or two from people different than you.
Maybe, just maybe, you should stop pointing at everyone else and turn those fingers inward at yourself.
Maybe, you are wrong. But being wrong is human, we are all wrong sometimes.

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it just means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than yours.

Why don't you just give Donald Trump a chance? Grow up and stop crying like little babies, it's embarrasing for everyone.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=grD_IINiH9c
youtube.com/watch?v=zxXfHxceMg4
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/12/revealed-michigan-recount-uncovers-massive-voter-fraud-detroit-precincts/
cia.gov/library/reports/general-reports-1/iraq_wmd
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Non-Liberal here. Mostly unbiased.

But I think it's funny to watch people freak the fuck out as if Trump is a god and will change the current America.

He's not a politician. His head will be shoved so far up his ass that nothing is going to get done.

I'm a liberal who voted Trump.

>Mostly unbiased.

you have to ask?

I don't give a fuck about winning, but I do care about the damage this dipshit is going to cause

Maybe you should suck on my salty balls you stupid faggot

Lifelong dem voter that voted trump here as well.

Butt-Hurt Crying liberals
youtube.com/watch?v=grD_IINiH9c

youtube.com/watch?v=zxXfHxceMg4
TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Props to whoever put that together.

i feel indifferent. i honestly wanted him to win over hillary because the dems were going in the wrong direction and was hoping this guy could help them realize the shit they were doing was going to cut it

Trump was the most left leaning candidate the Republican party has seen in a long time. His immigration policy is actually planning on doing something about the amount of illegals in the country. Fuck, at least he didn't take money from Saudi Arabia.

Also, I'm glad he won. Damn liberals had it coming.

Grandpa Trump: "My answer to cybersecurity is bicycle couriers."

I consider myself to be pretty liberal but I voted for Trump anyway.

hi

sweet, sweet tears.

I'm just worried about the GOP going full Reaganomics again. That shit doesn't work. I'll put up with SJWs in exchange for a stable economy.

I don't even give a fuck about Trump, beyond the fact that he'll rubber stamp every GOP-proposed bill.

How about not using gmail?

this, in a nutshell

Filthy leftie here. Voted Trump.

The left have completely abandoned any principles. Sjw thought policing bs should not be what the left is about. Mass importing anti-democratic shitskins should not be in the interest of the left either.

Even ignoring that the idea with a strong state is to make sure that it can prevent large corporations from fucking over ordinary people. That doesn't really work when the left is sucking corporate dick.

The left is corrupt as fuck and need to be completely stamped out and rebuilt before they can be trusted with any power at all.

IVe been becoming more republican and conservative as I get older. Usually I like progressive and liberal views.
Trump winning was one of the happiest days ever for me. I didnt think he could do it. I didnt expect him to win so it was like a dream come true. The underdog won, when ever other election I was voting for some independant or someone like ron paul only to lose miserably.

no true liberal in their right mind would vote for that warmonger clinton

Same lmao

President Trump and vice president Putin.

>The left is corrupt as fuck
So you voted in the right, who are objectively more corrupt?

But he isn't a conservative. Sure, he will have to pander to them, to a degree, but he is very left-leaning for a republican.

>no true liberal
Funny, seems like a few ten-millions of liberals did vote for her.

I voted Green.

I am glad that cheater didn't won. No matter how bad Trump is, it couldn't be as bad as with Clinton. Here's the memo: Voting the lesser evil doesn't work anymore. We are fed up with your crap.
Since Dems are blaming everything on the Russians, it doesn't look like they have learned their lessons. Guess Trump's second term is all but confirmed.

more tears.

no, you voted jew.

well maybe then your fatass would get some exercise faggot

cant be worse than what obamber has done

As a full blown communist I don't give a single fuck about who won.

I find all of this butthurt pretty fucking funny actually.

>No matter how bad Trump is, it couldn't be as bad as with Clinton
Yes, it can. It can even be worse.

>Since Dems are blaming everything on the Russians
No, we're saying Russians interfering with out elections is a bad thing. No one except a few morons are saying it delegitimizes Trump's victory. This is the same mentality that makes you idiots think a few SJWs represent ALL of the left, when it isn't true. That they only talk about identity politics and not jobs, when that's demonstrably false. All anyone, right or left, fucking does is cherrypick.

Clinton was a better candidate because her policies were better for us. I'm sick of people's subjective moral compasses coming into play more than the fucking politics. The left does this shit too, which encourages the right to do this shit.

meh, the guy doesn't have dictatorial powers and he has no interest in governing. He will be the friendly face of the GOP for 4 years whilst privately he'll be exploting the power and influence for personal gain whilst promoting the Trump brand. His children will be much better off in 4 years and everyday fucks like me will not see any difference. The same would have happened under Hillary except she wouldn't be slashing funding for troops oversea (which I don't care about cos I'm not south korean) or slashing taxes for the corporate fucks really running this country. It is a shame that he will deregulate wall street but hey, what can you do. As long as the government props up the banks after the next big crash then we are all good, right?

I suppose the only things that worry me is his planned cuts to science funding (I have played civ. science is the key to victory), the dismantlement of the J-1 VISA program (bye bye sexy foreign exhange students wanting to sit on american dick) and the fact taht in order to boost his appaling ratings the GOP might force him into an unneccesary war.

I do agree with Trump when it comes to women though; I too want to fuck his daughter.

Thank's to Jill Stein we know that Clinton commited voter fraud in Detroit by counting the same votes up to six times. There is no surprise corporate media doesn't talk about it. Not even Republicans go for it.

It's funny how they thought they can treat an entire US election like their shitty DNC primaries.

There was a reason why Clinton didn't support the recount. Stein smelled there was something up and went for it. Also she got more press coverage than pre-election that way.

I mean, whatever. I just feel like both sides are crybabies and like to attack both the opposite extreme. You all made fun of sjws but now are looking for your own reasons to get offended or just be loud for no reason. Wanna know how sensible people feel? both you you need to shut up and let the grown ups deal with the headache

yeah because they are retards and totally lost the meaning of "leftism".

These people are uneducated marxist/fascist kids with too much money and free time. Funny how 50 years of peace can fuck things up in a generation's head.

what damage has Obama done, apart from salvaging the ruined economy that baby Bush left him?

family here all dem voted to trump.

>we're saying Russians interfering with out elections is a bad thing
Do you even have legit proofs of that?
Where can I report fake news?

>Clinton was a better candidate because her policies were better for us.
As a half-Brit I can say Clinton is more right-wing than Theresa May. Also she is a notorious flip-flopper.
Instead of judging a person by what she says during a presidency election, judge her by what she did before there was a prestigious position for her to get.

>There is no surprise corporate media doesn't talk about it. Not even Republicans go for it

They don't talk about it because there is no evidence for it.

>Clinton counted votes
Michigan has a Republican government

damage control.

How are the polluted slums of china going for you?

still believing this.

implying

People who think Trump will fuck it up because he is not a politician are wrong.
People who think Trump will ruin the country are wrong.

This country was founded on the belief of government by the people of the people.

Trump is a person who is a citizen of this country who got elected.

If it was Joe Smith down the road who was a welder or a doctor by trade it would be the same.

But the system has checks and balances in place to prevent a dictatorship.

America may not be perfect but it's way better than most if not the best system in the world.

Put muslims into high levels of the government with high security clearances that have ties to the brotherhood. Changed the way unemployment is calculated to make the numbers look better and allowed the NSA to spy on US citizens, and the list goes on.

Not the actual quote, but okay. Also Russia currently uses a courier system for sensitive documents. It's really sensible. You can have either efficiency or security currently.

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/12/revealed-michigan-recount-uncovers-massive-voter-fraud-detroit-precincts/

Detroit is Clinton turf though.

I'm well aware I lost, pencildick. I'm just standing by my belief that America made the wrong choice. I'll apologize if Trump proves me wrong. My certainty that I won't be is just very high.

you sound extremely butthurt.
did you ever stop to think you don't belong here?

Instead of a lying politician we now have a lying chimp for president. Not even mad, quite impressed actually.

>America may not be perfect but it's way better than most if not the best system in the world.

I'd say the best system in the world today.

-Sweden

chimp. oh you mean obarry.

That's not Batrider, cyka

The CIA has concluded in a secret assessment that Russia intervened in the 2016 election to help Donald Trump win the presidency, rather than just to undermine confidence in the U.S. electoral system, according to officials briefed on the matter.

Intelligence agencies have identified individuals with connections to the Russian government who provided WikiLeaks with thousands of hacked emails from the Democratic National Committee and others, including Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman, according to U.S. officials. Those officials described the individuals as actors known to the intelligence community and part of a wider Russian operation to boost Trump and hurt Clinton’s chances.

“It is the assessment of the intelligence community that Russia’s goal here was to favor one candidate over the other, to help Trump get elected,” said a senior U.S. official briefed on an intelligence presentation made to U.S. senators. “That’s the consensus view.”

According to US intelligence officials, Russian hackers made repeated attempts before this year’s election to get into major US institutions, including the White House and the state department. The tactics were simple: send out volleys of phishing emails and hope that someone clicked.

his allowed Moscow to access about 60,000 of Podesta’s emails. The hackers also breached the Democratic National Committee (DNC).

The emails were passed to the WikiLeaks website, which published them before the US election. The furore dominated the news bulletins and damaged Clinton’s campaign.

Security experts believe two Kremlin-connected groups were behind the hacks. One was was from the FSB spy agency, the other from Russian military intelligence.

>being this black

But I love to bitch, so I do belong here.

And Reddit's retarded thread setup and lack of anonymity can eat my ass.

The CIA also concluded that Saddam Hussein has Weapons of Mass Destruction.

Just like the Russian intervention, concrete proofs of their existence has yet to be found.

oh you mean the CIA who's director was appointed by..... lets see......what's his name again??????

Dindus, Mexicans, muslims, and lifelong American democrats aren't liberals.

you don't seem to take it very well.

Were going to the days where the horse riding scouts were caught and their messages read

>But I love to bitch
tumblr is that way
>>>/tumblr/

He won’t last 4 years. But he will help the Trump Organization get richer and that will get him impeached or make him resign. Republicans still win . ..

>The CIA also concluded that Saddam Hussein has Weapons of Mass Destruction
Except that they didn't?

>thegatewaypundit.com/2016/12/revealed-michigan-recount-uncovers-massive-voter-fraud-detroit-precincts/

Thats some credible sources you got there. How about a link to something that is not an anecdote from Detroit City Clerk Daniel Baxter?

Have they found those dubya em dees yet?

Yes they fucking did retard.

Assange did an interview with hannity last night that airs tonight. The transcript was released and he said flat out the Russians didn't give him anything.

>Except they didn't
Except they did

cia.gov/library/reports/general-reports-1/iraq_wmd
Ask the big guy (4 u) themselve

Dear Americans,

How does it feel to know that Russia picked your president?

This makes 0 sence

>with hannity
>hannity
>fox news
>fake news

kys

butthurt much. let the tears flow.

>Detroit is Clinton turf though.

Fuck off. I remember a time when Sup Forums didn't give a shit about your political views. It was all just shitposting anyway. Now you "don't belong" if you ain't a complete conservative cocksucker. moot should not have kept reviving the shithole known as /n/.

try to stay on topic.

source?

links please.

sure kid

Who controls the state elections?
Here's a hint, Secretary of State Ruth Johnson (R)

We did it with a lot of Third World countries.
Now a third world country did it to us.

It feels bad to be honest. I feel so used, so helpless. Is this what we did to other countries? No wonder everyone hates us.

the new meme for what little butthurt bastards don't agree with.

sure kid. the republicans rigged it.
we get it douchebag.

it's not a meme, hannity is a right-wing propagandist shill.

>but it was a pretty funny seeing most of you freak out and acted like children.
Being unhappy that the person you backed lost and a wealthy idiot, closet-racist and bigot got voted instead is childish?

Where do skinheads get these strawman arguments from?

Probably on Russia's payroll too.

You sound like someone who got caught with your pants down.
Maybe you need to fuck off and reevaluate your trolling strategy and tactics?

Cute, except no they did not. But I like the fact that you believe that citing the phony causus belli for oil rush on Iraq under the Bush administartion somehow absolves the CIA, FBI, NSA and DNI's assertion that Russia, and succeeded, in influencing the US election

Barack Obama nominated Brennan as his next director of the CIA on January 7, 2013. The ACLU called for the Senate not to proceed with the appointment until it confirms that "all of his conduct was within the law" at the CIA and White House. John Brennan was approved by the Senate Intelligence Committee on March 5, 2013.

The ones that the US sold Saddam to gas the turks? Nah, they never turned up. Funny story. But how is this relevant to the entire US intelligence community agreeing that Russia tried to influence the US election?

"Us" as in people who vote dont get better policies either way. Its a puppet show, trump will run the nation on fundermental level the same as clinton would have, the hope was that trump may actually chage things.

He wont obviously, but it at least (maybe) will get the political elite to at least make more effort at pretending to care about its electorate.

sure kid. having a little trouble with reality?

I let a tear out

Literally the most illegitimate president ever to be elected in the history of the United States.

You think I'm trolling? This is legit frustration. I'm sick to death of the political bullshit driving all of Sup Forums's views ultra-right.

I have nowhere to go because I hate the posting system of every other website. Why can't I just leave?

Except he's right. 10 years ago this thread would have been shit posted to death. Now people are actually trying to make points and sway the opposition. But, because they are stupid and ignorant they are basically shit posting (unwittingly) anyway. Sup Forums has, unfortunately, become a place for a lot of people to spew their ignorance.