Post your secrets b

Post your secrets b

Worst ones of coursec

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dZu7_z7SDEQ
archive.is/Ytnaa
wsj.com/articles/lure-of-amber-pits-ukraines-illegal-miners-against-state-1464998300
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OP is a faggot

True next

I'm what many of the users here would call a "normie"

The only thing in this life that is keeping me from killing myself is my daughter.

A few years back there was this guy called "Lommemannen (Pocketman)" in the city where I live, who got jailed because he made children touch his dick through a hole in his pocket searching for candy.

One day I hade a same kind of hole, and I thought it would be hilarious to do the same to my little brother. I was probably 10 or something at the time, he about 5. Not sexually of course, just as a prank. But yeah, still feel disgusted by what I did.

I've posted my ex gf on Sup Forums so much you can google search her name and find nudes ... I used to think it was fun ... Now I feel regret

Pics?

i used to have sex with my sister

What's her name? Wanna see if it works.

>normie detected

I don't know if I want to post ... All her info comes up

I have a stupid amount of girls on the side, four at the moment. None know about my wife and it is fucking hard to keep everything running smoothly.

Despite this I spend hours a day lurking periscope for drunk Russian teens to nude up.

Got my sister into full time prostitution for $50

youtube.com/watch?v=dZu7_z7SDEQ

Bess?

I never wanted to kill someone's daughter this bad.

Just the way of the playa. Bitches be whoring it up regardless, better to get paid.

she is gonna get fat REALLY QUICK!

Haha yeah how so ?

What will you do if it works ?

I used to be the biggest normie you could imagine.

All I could think of is helping my gf and working hard. I had to quit university to support her. I went to work to a little shitty bar to work so SHE could get that job.

My life was a total failure. I just wanted to study.

Now, I am living on her ENTIRE salary. Do fucking nothing all day. I went back to study. Guess what! Nobody gives a shit. I am not even preparing for the test. All my credits are earned, I'm just getting extra with this.
Education (I thought) was really important so I could have kids one day.

Guess what, I became a sperm donor. Sure as fucking hell, I am not having kids with that cunt. I just take her money. That's it. My car is in pretty good shape(she paid for it) and now I am picking up women on the side.

On the internet there are a fuckton of women looking for a sperm donor. I just show up, no names, jack off into a cup and once it is successful I never meet them again. (drive an hour at least to get there).

Literally I just wank and eat. I used to fit, was a certified boxer. Now I am just getting fat.

Nothing I ever wanted came true in life. Everything I worked for is useless and a lie. The only think that is keeping me from killing myself is that I can take my guns hunting and have a ton of kids.

>be January 2015
>get call from sisters bf saying he hasn't heard from her and is worried
>text her
>hour later she responds and says bf tried to pimp her out to like 10 guys for $50
>Feign shock
>Eventually offer to pay her the $50 if she agrees to go back to him and lets him pimp her out
>Also add condition that she has to agree to let him pimp her out 24/7
>She agreed

Close the browser. I dunno, not into terrorizing people. Just wanted to see if it was true.

When I was fucked up teenager I used to take pictures of my younger step sister sleeping. She slept naked alot because of how hot it is upstairs in our house. I don't see her much anymore now that I moved out but she was always very clingy towards me. I've thought over the years maybe she wasn't asleep every time

Just look at her face. She looks like a ticking time bomb! Just looking for a rich guy to drain his resources as we speak.

I just bought a mini cam and plan to spy nudes of my female room mate. My plans are so careful and detailed, it scares me. But, oh, the faps I will have...

>better pic

All of the faps

>Be 17
>Go to juvie
>small feminine looking guy, he's only 12, one of the youngest kids there
>he's pretty flamboyant, everyone says he's gay
>horny as fuck and he's cute in a boyish way
>decide to fuck him
>he yells something like "No I'm a top not a bottom" which I didn't know what meant back then, but it confirms he was in fact gay
>keep going even though he's struggling and asking me to stop
>he gives up fighting back after about a minute and just takes it
>blow load balls deep in him while he's sobbing in to the pillow
>continued doing this a few times a week until he was released
>he never told anyone
>I never got in trouble for it

>Nigger detected

And now he probably pays people to have the same experience again.

>white kid is 12
>nigger is 17
>they go to the same classes
>both got in trouble
>my peepee is bigger

nigger indeed

I-I'm heterosexual, white and male.
In Sweden.

>Despite this I spend hours a day lurking periscope for drunk Russian teens to nude up.

I do the exact same thing user. There's a website which shows the most popular scopes. Usually it's a teen

Nope I'm white as fuck. Only white ancestry in my family

I used to kidnap people for gangsters/banditis in russia in the mid 80's to late 90's for cash or drugs

I'm going to court for cp on the 5th and only my mother knows about it.

Won't be a secret for long

i have this but pshhhhhhhhh

How do you keep it a secret?

Green text plz.

>link?

I love collecting nudes of women I know. I'll break in to there house or go through they're phones, laptops, computers and even blackmail them to get them. They don't even have to be that attractive and I don't even want them to fap too. I store them on my Google drive, here's a link:

/open?id=0B7rgOJX9l0L-VFFRWXF3LVFFTXM

Fucking site still won't read Google drive site as legit

>this
I want to believe.

hoping to share some nude pictures and videos of my wife with a friend of mine.

lmao

story?

>thanks maine

I have a corner of my bed where i cum, haven't changed sheet in year

>
>I don't know if I want to post ... All her info comes up
Fag

It's not in the fucking news but here's my bail condition

Site?

I licked my sisters asshole when she was asleep

It tasted great

we're your friends share with us

Thanks for the info.

I was talking about the cp you got v& for. On /pol 2 days ago there was a legitimate lolli who sucked a middle age man. Her cooch was tiny af.

Btw, watch some OC on this guy's Google Drive.

she fucks well and has a good body

she could get a better guy than him

Have another
Massive tits but disappointing pussy.
/open?id=0B7rgOJX9l0L-emtpelRVY0lQYVk

tempting! to state the obvious, i am hoping that he gets turned on by seeing her and maybe he'll jerk off thinking about her sometime. that thought turns me on for some reason.

Yeah, she could and did. I fucked her for a while and she still writes to me to this day asking when I'll come around she married that dude and has a kid, plus she got fat now. She doesn't know I stole these while searching for the videos we made.
Have one more:
/open?id=0B7rgOJX9l0L-cWFONnZJOHlORWM

>/open?id=0B7rgOJX9l0L-emtpelRVY0lQYVk
>those nipples
disgusting

>/open?id=0B7rgOJX9l0L-emtpelRVY0lQYVk
Man, you are a goldmine!

Dem tits! Her face is just there for the lulzz.

I'm waiting for a USB microscope so I can film my sperm (I'm a sperm donor and women need proof before I donate to them).
So I was holding a load back. But fuck it, I will lose it for something in your collection.

user is a generous god

>she married that dude and has a kid, plus she got fat now.
Man, I'm a big fan.

Thanks for all this. She had a little lazy in her. It comes through her videos.

You are doing God's work. People like you are needed on Earth.

Glad you enjoy it
Meant to state this earlier, these are not the most attractive woman around but it's oc of real women

Last one for now:
/open?id=0B7rgOJX9l0L-Y1dkVENfVjdQX1U

greentext your adventures pls

because I'm fucking her and that shit is cash

kek

you fucking legend

Just post it, damage has been done. Can't unrape someone, can't unkill a person, can't undoxx a person

>KEK!

That looks like a real box of shotgun ammo but the pistol is fake and it shoots only that blank with some CS gas in it.

Why would you put that on the picture if you have a shotgun?
>In Russia it is easier to get LEGALLY a shotgun than a handgun

He is everything but a gangster.

I got rid of it all. Now even thinking about cp makes me physically throw up my life is over in 2 days

Also london police are fucking shit!. I had loads cp and evidence of me getting nudes pics and vids from underage girls and using blackmail after for more all over my iPad and phones and they gave me them back with all the content!
They had my laptop and devices for over a year but only kept my lappy!
I'd ask for a job but that would make my look worse in court

>four at the moment. None know about my wife

What could possibly go wrong?

I'd hit that for $50. let's do this.

that computer tho

And what the fuck did you get out of this autistic deal of the century?

Here they can go after the sperm donors for child support and get it. Hope they can do that there too. You deserve no less.

Agreed.

I really wanna see some gangster stories.
I even wanted to go to Ukraine last year. Fuck, I don't know anymore.

I might just snap and become a trainee merc somewhere.

using my sis as a cum dumpster for some time now.
i put several sleeping pills in her drink before she goes to sleep (i know what amount is not too much), and i can do whatever i want with her.
never did penetrate her cuz she would notice in the morning for sure, but rubbed my cock, touched her and cummed on her face, lips, tits.... you name it.
it took me a while to find a way to please my sick mind and my obsession with her but this is going great for 6 months now.

>ohshit, I wouldn't have sex for $50, save me brother
>ok, here's the $50. you're saved. now you must have sex with anyone anytime for any amount of money
>it's a deal big brother. thanks for being there for me

this makes so much logical sense that I have to believe user.

Thanks
I felt bad for her NCO when she was in the army. He always had to carry her but that just meant less work for me since she just needed a little attention from me, attention he wouldn't give her, to open those legs right up.
I do this just because

Ok, last one since the others see taking forever to upload to drive and I admit this one isn't mine but still good:
/open?id=0B7rgOJX9l0L-OGMtNl83Ym84VG8

You're gonna get cought. if not today than tomorrow

>I'm the guy you replied to

Yes, they do. However I live in an unnamed country where they despise homosexuals. They can't even get sperm from the sperm bank because they are put on a 2 year waiting list then the child services fuck them senseless.

So, they lok online. I explain to them if they ever come after me(no names, phone numbers, etc) then I will be on their tail. Making sure they get frequent visitations and take my parental duties seriously.

Needless to say, the lesbians freak out. First time in a while I will have a married woman coming to me because her husband is infertile and they got fucked at the fertility clinic like everyone else.

Btw, I am an official donor at that clinic, lol.

I will only do this for a year. This Christmas I got the news that the lesbian couple I l=kinda liked got their first confirmation on ultrasound that she got pregnant and now they are leaving this "awful right wing" country. KEK.

The Zone is real

>The miners made a killing. Buyers, including Chinese and Arab traders, flocked to Klesiv, a town of some 5,000 with potholed roads and crumbling facades where stores sell ammunition, waterproof boots and camouflage outfits favored by miners on the klondikes. Some miners bought fancy SUVs; others upgraded their homes with modern extensions and fishing ponds.

>Bullets flew near Klesiv on May 9, 2014, when a few dozen men, apparently led by a lawmaker from Mr. Yanukovych’s party, showed up brandishing shotguns, AK-47s and an Uzi submachine gun. Locals smashed up their cars and hounded them out of town.

archive.is/Ytnaa
wsj.com/articles/lure-of-amber-pits-ukraines-illegal-miners-against-state-1464998300

She's only 8, I doubt she'll even understand

>>cute in a boyish way
>>decide to fuck him

still not gay

but before that we need some pics, anything man!

if not by her than by your parents.

This.
If you do it again tonight make pics dude

there's always an hero

This makes me wanna cry, giving me a boner and making me motivated at the same time!

I could have been there! Fuck me! How could I ever partake in these pleasures?

oh the fucking smell. what does your mom say about that?

Our parents? Kek
Dad left long ago and mom is drunk whore.
I'm the one who looks after her the most

I'm fucking my cousin....every time we see each other we fuck, and no no preggers ever happening, we are not some poverty stricken farm crawlers so we have it covered, the sex is just too good and the incest shit makes it even better

when you thought she was asleep.

think about it user, you wake up when someone touches your shoulder. you think she slept through you parting her butt cheeks and tonguing her asshole?

>she will kill you in your sleep one night

this is her

It's pretty good odds it's still happening, I mean it's not like Ukraine has their shit together. Start practicing your Ukie on Duolingo

Sure it is. you just said she was 8

It's the makeup that make her look older you pedo