A Japanese posting with perfect English is less likely to be an expat than one posting with broken English

>A Japanese posting with perfect English is less likely to be an expat than one posting with broken English

Really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PRmomY8CqKg
youtube.com/watch?v=cc72JCBIsp0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

not quite
there is good bad english and bad bad english
japanese bad english is trying to apply their word order to english

expat pretend bad english is movie-bad english or a type of kc english

t. observant observer

I feel like getting a high score on English exam when someone calls me English teacher

like I got*

this is why I'm a filthy real Jap

Who cares about filthy Jap monkeys? Let them rot in their containment island.

then what you care? filthy chinks?

many care about japs because they were evil

that germ thinks so because hes zhang. too many zhangs here on Sup Forums now, bitching everything about japan. its not bad if its funny but every post from zhang is incredibly boring.

it is you who accuse of 'filthy chinks'. why you hate country that did nothing bad to japan.

t. davido san

t. len david zhong

Why do you always assume that those who disagree with you must be Chinese? You are genuinely autistic.

i think all japanese are autistic is a common fact

this. japs are truly disgusting subhumans. two nukes wasn't enough

because he said "filthy japs" first. i said it because he said it first, do you understand. as you can see, this is a typical posting of zhang whos a chinese immigrant in the west. they dont understand any irony so all you can do with zhang is parrot the same phrase.

they only use insulting words without any irony and satire everytime they post, have no sense of humor and cant have fun time posting something. they are always so fucking serious.

Go visit a psychiatrist. There is no fucking clue that makes you assume he is chinese. You are hilariously autistic.

Japanese threads are the best threads on Sup Forums

>be Russian
>even if you post under proxy everyone know where you came from
What's wrong with us? Even Japs are suspected being anglo proxyfags

>Japanese threads on Sup Forums

>knows
Finally got it

t. English teacher

they are horny animals. its hard to resist that.

i get sick of you judgmental jap scum too. realise your bigotry and prejudice like everyone against me anything i hate must be netouyo are also incredibly boring.
im not david. im japanese. i got called that everyday despite not being that good at english and was ignoring all that shit for a while but ive had it. this board is shit. the only time you retards can be hyped is ironically and unsurprisingly when you have Sup Forumsack threads. which shows this board is a piece of garbage. on this shit board, nobody joins in threads that have a deep insight.

it's not hard to believe that there are actual japs who post here considering that there are Thais, Viets and Koreans who post here (all of which also haven't been ANGLO'D)

>your bigotry and prejudice like everyone against me anything i hate must be netouyo are also incredibly boring.
??? What the fuck are you on about? What's wrong with you.

>to bully and deport Chink children
>schoolchildren and teachers united together
hahaha good work, Moritomo!

at least have your argument of it before knee-jerkingly replying. you could say "yeah i know they are like that but you are.." all the jap posters cant even have these types of reactions or if you really dont know of them, you are a plain retard.

chinese and koreans should not have moved to such a terrible society. i feel sad for them

fuck off davido

I think so. it's sad that we have to hesitate being kind to them wondering if or not they are spies.

Its a proxy you idiot. Jap, german and american flags have been used by this one sad loser

Still not correct..

Should be I feel like I got a high score on the English exam, when someone calls me, English teacher.

>"I feel like I got a high score on the English exam when someone calls me an English teacher."
You dumbshit. Americans can't even write properly in their own language.

>t. jason tamamoto

Oh yeah an exists. I really need to go to sleep.

t. Jackson Billy Bob Cletus Junior

>this board is a piece of garbage. on this shit board, nobody joins in threads that have a deep insight.

kys. im not fedora you david takei.

>google said supposedly there were some cases "on English exam" without particle
>actually I didn't know whether English exam needed particle or not
O-Okey.
>putting a comma before English teacher
da fuck is that?

>kys. im not fedora you david takei.

But they moved to Japan.
There were Chinese students in my school
But they got along with us.
I don't have bad image about Chinese

>2017
>be japanese
>speak English