HELP! I'M ABOUT TO TAKE MY BEHIND THE WHEEL DRIVING TEST IN 2 AND A HALF HOURS!

HELP! I'M ABOUT TO TAKE MY BEHIND THE WHEEL DRIVING TEST IN 2 AND A HALF HOURS!

I need some tips for the love of fuck! I'm 22 with no driving license and i hate it! For the last 2 days my bro-ass friend took me practicing and i drove for about 2 hours each day and only 1 car honked at me the entire time.

But idk wtf is going to be on the behind the wheel test! Please help me Sup Forums with some tips!

parallel parking. you're fucked

It largely depends on the DMV. Do they take you out around the town or is it closed-course?

Or don't take the test so you don't drive and kill someone with your Mexican driving skills.

hire an instructor 2 hours before the test and have him drive you through the test over and over again until your time is out.

This. Hope you live in a state where they don't make you parallel park. I was lucky, in Florida parallel parking isn't part of the test, since you'll probably only have to in like, miami.

ask /o/

Whatever you do, stop for pedestrians even if they are jaywalking and just stepped on the road. I got failed for that. Fuckin hungover homeless people man

Remember to check your mirrors when you turn stop or change lanes.
Dont go too slow
Check corners before you turn into them
Signal for 5 seconds before turning

Make sure you start out with a "power stand"

Put your left foot on the brake and the right foot to the floor on the accelerator.

Let the engine rev high and let go of the brake.

You will impress him so much he will give you a license right there.

Make sure you over-exaggerate looking left and right over shoulders and rear view so they know you're making sure of your surroundings 360 degrees. Know your hand signals (pic related). know how to turn on your hazard lights, your headlights, and your windshield defroster because they'll make you point to the buttons. Drive around the speed limit. when you have to reverse on a curb, make sure you just keep the wheel straight. do NOT look nervous or they'll stress you out

Just be cautious and stay 5 unde the limit
If you have to parallel park you are screwed tho

Is that a troll or the USA method? Cos it's not how you do it in the UK.

Left and centre ones don't make any fucking sense.

best advice i have is to just chill the fuck out, you can always retake the test. if you can, drive for a bit before you take the test (an hour or 2 wouldve been ideal)

OP isn't lurking the thread. Abandon all hope.

>22
>no license

End it now jesus christ. We don't need another fucking retard on the road making it harder for everyone else.

This OP that fucked the mexi I'm guessing.

When you check your centre mirror, move your head not just your eyes so the examiner knows.

I have literally never seen or heard of it done any other way

I AM I'M READING POST FUCK!

>tfw i'm mexican

FUUUUUCK

I might have failed once or twice before getting my license. I dont remember. I failed before leaving the parking lot because of a yawn and I covered my mouth and took a hand off the wheel.
Dont do that.

Holy shit imagine being 22 and not being able to do something 16 year olds do.

You shouldn't be allowed to drive if you are this retarded.

>Seriously driving a car is self explanatory and if you have trouble you shouldn't drive period. No matter how much you practice.

search for dmv road test on youtube
and watch some vids

that shit isnt even that hard people act as if parallel parking is something reserved for the god.

I seen a guy in his car do this once. Confused the fuck out of me

I just taught my friend last year how to drive. He has good direction, but was scared of the road as I was when learning. Havnt seen him drive since he got his license, but I'm sure hes actually good. He knows the streets really well from being a passenger so many times.

Didn't say it was hard, but if you don't practice it (or live in a place where it's really common) most people don't even file it as a useful skill to have, and therefore learn it maybe once for their driver's test on their dad's shitty volvo, and get fucked later on in their adult life when they have to.

I'm 22 and have parallel parked maybe once in my entire life, and it wasn't for my driver's test.

>Cos it's not how you do it in the UK
Yeah, but you niggers have the steering wheel on the wrong side.

A lot of applied traffic "theory". You need to know the rules of the road. Shit that is normal in everyday driving will get you failed immedieately on the test

I asked the instructor one time what exactly i lost points for on a near perfect score. He said when you stop at a stop sign/traffic light the white line across your lane should be visible through your windshield. That was the only thing i fucked up the last go 'round.

Seriously? Parallel parking is easy, first get your back wheels into positions then the front wheels.

>Not fucking rocket science.

Go easy on the clutch if you have one. If not, then go easy on the throttle when accelerating the car. Dont step on the brake ard, just gently. Every car is different but if you gad driving practice with the test car you should know the car by now. Other than that you should be fine. Check your side mirrors every few minutes and look around for pedestrians and other cars, they are cunts.

depending on your car that could mean you are pretty far away from the line - i dont think thats good

As if it wasn't obvious you're a spic...

This lol, literally the only people I know that go older than like 18 without a license are people from NYC and stupid mexicans for whatever reason.

Maybe they're afraid that the dmv will figure out they're illegals and get sent on a one way trip on the trump train back to their shitty country

Make sure to shoulder check (left) any time you go to switch lanes or make a turn. Not shoulder checking is what gets most people dinged. Outside of that watch for construction zones, playground zones, school zones etc and follow the proper state law for speed. Also come to a complete stop at red lights and stop signs.

You will be fine, relax. I passed my learners first try (written test) my new driver I failed my first then passed my second, then my class 5 I failed my first and passed my second. Failures were due to not noticing the school zone signs and not shoulder checking enough.

your instructor was retarded then. what if that places you 6m behind the line? that would severly limit your view of traffic coming from left and right.

Honestly should kill yourself or stick to bikes if you're older than 18 without a license.

>22
>no driving license

what the fuck?

-

look, I took my first test in my high school project car, a 72 monte carlo. it came factory having only two mirrors, one the drivers side and one inside. I parallel parked it just fine. if i can do it, you can do it.

the only thing you have to worry about is parallel parking, go practice with a couple trash cans or something.

also, when you're doing the test. count to 3 every time you come to a stop sign. be visibly aware and put on an 'act' .look both ways, use your turn signal every time you turn that wheel.

it's almost like you're roleplaying with overaggeration. but after that, everyone has their own driving style.

what country?

OP here, i know i'm suppose to stop behind the line, see if there's any people crossing and if not i can creep up to see traffic so i can turn, do i have to see the line or is it enough to just stop behind the line?

USA - California
i drove for an hour and did pretty good i think

'Behind the Wheel' is not a DMV road test. They basically just take you around driving and hand you a license as long as you're not fully retarded.

Dude, quick get a sombrero and under it hide a headset, i Will call you and guide you through all the process, Bob! Just dont get nervous.

>hispanic, not mexican
>25
>no license
>drive every now and then to and from work or to a buddy's house
>still feel like not enough practice for driving test
>I've been overly anxious for like 3 years now
>pls kill me

Make sure you bump the car behind and the car in front so the instructor knows you utilized the maximum amount of space to parallel park.

meh you'll probably be fine, there are no corners in america only straight roads, thats why they make muscle cars that can't turn.

bumping because im taking test on friday, how long is the behind the wheel test typically?