Fucking RIP. way too young man

fucking RIP. way too young man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bUpF2d4H3x8?t=337
youtube.com/watch?v=lJshb7vM13w
youtube.com/watch?v=6Qfsb6y-SUo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He used dollar shave club razors to slit his wrists too. Damn. He died doing what he loved.

a character he played get killed off or what?

OH IT'S BROOTAL

fuck this half ass meme

modal?

>meme

THE LOVELY

prayed for this to be true

This the guy from Pawn Stars?

Did he buy a Jaguar? If he did it'll be broken every six months and the same drama as his fucking house

Same here, guy is extremely overrated. And is one of those try hards who inserts fuck every other word to try and sound edgy and hard. The worst kind of comedians.

5:36
youtu.be/bUpF2d4H3x8?t=337

who is this pasty ginger

bill burr is so much better than ricky gervais, he has no business talking about anyone. he's terrible

If Dubs true

who the fuck is this? Fuck off with your e-celeb shit

Burr is tapping into the angsty manbaby market. He's playing you all for suckers.

>dollar shave club razors to slit his wrists too
wtf

i watched a few things on youtube of burr ; can't listen to his podcast - he needs a partner to banter with.

but gervais is terrible, made worse by his huge fucking ego. he's intolerable on every level

What's with all these rant comedians. They killed the medium.

youtube.com/watch?v=lJshb7vM13w

>I don't watch a lot of basketball, 6-7 games a year
>Every second week talks about Basketball
Fuck
On a side note, I got really High one night a couple of weeks ago and listened to his podcast, he was talking to that woman Nia and had a fight and made her ask him questions so he could guess the pop band.
He's like a fucking manchild, I used to get a laugh out of him, but realised what a fucking loser he is

I can see how people would find Gervais annoying, but what about this?

youtube.com/watch?v=6Qfsb6y-SUo

One of his podcasts *Yells off into the background*(SPONSORS)

Fuck let me fuckin, (Giggle) aww fuck. Okay fuckin this shit, fuck, it's just. I mean *point*

Know what i'm saying. Fuck. Well that was 10 minutes that should have been 2 minutes if I weren't retarded. Fuck.

Ever heard that one Podcast where Doug Stanhope came in after a night of doing coke with Marilyn Manson, and Bill is just sitting there scared shitless, you can hear in Dougs voice he's still coked out of his fucking gourd

ZIP

Nia bashed his skull in with a Man Grate