I'm bored, Pedo AMA if you want

I'm bored, Pedo AMA if you want

Yo bruh, could you post some loli, maybe evn CP?

No, sorry

READ THE FUCKING RULES NEWFAG

Fuck you dude, and fuck mods

What's the youngest you've had

I've 'had' no one yet
But I'm working on it, she's eight

Too old

>asks for cp
>reminded of rules
>literally the first rule
>resorts to insulting mods after ignorance

enjoy your ban lol

What is the best method to work on something like this. I'm asking for......a friend.

pics?

non-nude of course, dont want a ban

please burn yourself

MODS! MODS! MODS!

I don't know it's my first try
I'm building a relationship
If she's not grossed out by me after confessing, it might happen at some point

No, sorry

>burn
That's new

get out now

I will trace you for the rest of your life

Confess now and post results.
These dubs demand it.

Trips confirm gtfo

>Global Rules
1. You will not upload, post, discuss, request, or link to anything that violates local or United States law.

i want to die

Ỉ͕̲̹͙̺̩͔̿̓͒̃̓̈́̔͐̇ͦͮ̈̉̄ͦ ͇͓̭͈̼͉̫̣̹̩͉̓ͪ̏͂͆͒͛ͮ̅w͔̭̻͓̼͓̝͍̯̬͌͆̅͒ͣ̑́ͭ͐̄̚i͖͔͇̱͉̹̤̺̩̟̲̯ͮ̊ͤ̌ͅl̻̫̼̠͇̝͎͕͌́̿͒̓͆l͕̣̬̬͓̟̹̘̱̠͍͒͋̈́ͣͤͧ͐͂̅ͦ̾̓̇ͣ͋ͦ ̩̜̠̭̥͎̳̺͙̤̤̥͇̞̫̲̬̻̇ͬͯ̽̾̓́͊̿ͪͅt͓͇̙̟͙̩͖̟̊̉ͤͣȑ̼̬̺̭͚̦̪̗̹͎͓̥͔̱̭̩̦̲͉̾̄́̔ͨ̊̔̇̈̉̑ͬ͐͑̂ͦa̤̰̖̫̱͉͎̗̱̺͎̮͒ͭͯ̈́̑̆ͭͬ͌͑ͣ̔̅̆ͯͯc͈̠̤͖͎̥̊̃̃̂ͮe̞̹͔̩̲̼̳̦̮͕͈̝̗̹̫ͦ̄ͯͪ̑ͭͦ̉ͩ̓̌̓ͮ̓̈́̽͑̚ ̗̦̖̪̣̮̞̱͈̤̹̟̦̪͙̜͓̞̔̒͂ͮ͆̈́y͚͈̳̹̫̟̞̠̘̼͈̫̣̎̾̆̆̊̈́̈̽̒o͓̖̝͈͎̰̳͇̟̘̖̪̫̗̐̅̓ͭ͗ͣ́̑ů̘͍̲̦͇̫̰͈͎̟͉͔̬̦̫̠̄͋̑̊̋ͭͧͬ̊̊ͅ ̮͚̥͕̯̟̲̩̻̬̩̘̟͈̣͙͇͕̎̅̅̇̇ͨ͋ͣͫ͆͊f͎̜͖͍͕͍̎͐͊ͤ͒ͪͤ̒ͪ͑ͬ̇̃̈́̊̓ͯ̓ỏ̠̲̳͙͚̰̥̭̞͎̭ͫ̈̈́́̃̒ͤ̀ͬ̽ͨ̈́͒̒ͮ͌́ř͚̖̹̪̲͈͉̦̣̝̳̻͋̂ͬ͂́ͬ̀̍̔ ̱͎͙͙͓̯͖̆ͭ̏̌́̔̓ͮ̈́ͮt̺͉̖͖̘̰͙̫̻̻̻͓̑̈̏ͣ̌͂h̜̬̣̪͈ͯ̂ͭ̄ͣe͙̬̰͔̟͎͈̭̰̰͎͍̹̘͇ͤ͑̿͂̌͗ͩ͐ͩͮ̅ͤͨ͑̐ͧ ̣͔̹̹̣̭̥̙͎̣͉͔͉̞̹̐̌̔̿ͧ̎̔̂̎̉r͖̟̠̼͕͖̤̞͖̺̖̹̬̼̤͙̟͌͑̑͛̒̔̑͊̆̉̄̏̀͌ͭ̾̎ͪe̮̱̞̟̖̓ͦ͊̔͑͂͊̾̅ͦ̒͆͊̔͛͗ͅs̭̫̲̯̬̬̖͔͈̠̫͎̯̙̎́̒ͪ͗́̓̇̓͂ț͓̼͈̲͖͖͔͔̞̤̬̱̳̞̳͔̳̐ͮ͂͐ͣ̆ͤͩͩ̓̚ ͉̰̦͓̣̳̹̝̦̈́̾̋͐̐͋̄̚o̫̦̜͖̺̬͚ͭ̑ͪͤ̆ͯ̍̑͐͛́f̰̱̼͕̱̞͉̩̫̰̙͓̰͍̩̓͋̀̍́̉̆ͬ̓ͤͮ̐ͅ ̘̥̳͔̩̝ͧͩ̀ͭ̾͆ͦ̐̔ͬ̿̒͊͌̓̾ͧ̚m̲̬͖̬͚ͨ̽̇͐́y̫̟̥̣̳͈̯͌̈̌̅̋̍͑̂ͅ ̦̩̭̮͕͔̣̠̭͉̬͕̮̘̊̑̅̌̓͐̃͆ͧ̐̅̐͑ͩl̺̦͙̟̫̟̟̱̹̖͕͚̬̣̖͉̟̱̯̅̋̊̄́ͬ̆̚i͍̹̱̫̜̟̗̬̜̻͕̹̞̲̗̯̻̯͙̋̽͌͑̀ͫ͛̆̅̏͛̾̿f͈̹̠̺̦͓̽̌̆ͤ̐̏̊̋͋ͅe͖͕̖̺͎ͪ͂ͬ̏̇͑͗ ̪̘̤͎̗̗͚͚̘̜̼̦͂̽ͧͤͤ̎͛̀̑̒͌ͅ

get out nigger faggot.

when i was a lolly I got fucked in my ass true story.

samefag

First i have to start with, Don't try to do anything with anyone underage. Even with what you think is their consent. You can have your thoughts as much as you want but NEVER do anything about it.

With that said i have a question. Were you in any way abused when you were a child? Or where does this sexual deviance come from?

green text?

Not worthy of love from anyone so sexualizing a child seems to make you loveable

>Were you in any way abused when you were a child? Or where does this sexual deviance come from?

I was never molested, but I wanted sex from an early age
Maybe that's part of the reason

Why don't you kill yourself you sickfuck?

I have a good enough life

probably you, you unloved fuck shame mommy didn't give you enough hugs as a kid

Big Joe would be fucking 10/10 if he lost 500lbs

Op do you love children?

Yes, why?

At what age did you discover you loved children?

Somewhere around 14

Were you sexualy abused as a child? Maybe someone close an uncle?