Feels when you are decently attractive but every fucking female is dumb as bricks in your area...

Feels when you are decently attractive but every fucking female is dumb as bricks in your area. Is that just a trend now.
Before op is faggot fuck you and your window licking material bitch boy.

Have u tried not being a fagget?

>Elliot Rodger's is that you?

This guy

what is this "fagget" you speak of?

Adonis from (pic related) here, i kind of understand what your saying but all the same you let your looks always get in the way of an obscene standard you've put up for yourself. yea most people are dumb asses, that's part of life but perhaps its on you to look harder.

So you won't fuck dumb chicks? Man, you are missing out!

Dude how the fuck did you know?

I have fucked my share of dumb bitches but im at the settling point in my life you know.

Well I mean I have always tried to put on different approaches on it would you mind describing in detail I always like excess knowledge on this topic.

Uh, how old are you, user? No such thing as "settling." Missing out on sticking your dick in one of three warm holes is a thing, though.

29 been playing the club life since I was 21 have decent job and house and car and dog. Bachelor life just gets boring you know.

I am still waiting on the exact definition of "fagget"

you sound like a supreme gentleman

Clearly.

I know, but it'd help if you weren't so conceited. You seem like you have some personal issues to sort out.

You're not a kid to some hindu parents. This kind of connection isn't something you create.
Some of my best gf material wasn't especially bright, they were just excellent gfs.

Also had one with an IQ of 178. Yes she was properly tested. Genius girl, went great with her, was actually looking to settle with her. Shame she's no longer here, she had her demons. Still, she had her interests and I had mine, I think you're not looking for someone who's point blank smart, but someone who will let you rant at her about your e-peeves.

At the end of the day though you need someone who'd make a good spouse, not a good researcher.

Only a fagget asks what a fagget means.

Not even really that it just seems like modern society is currently feeding to stupidity at a younger age. Im currently stationed at Fort Stewart Georgia and everyone here is on that train it seems.

I feel like there's a whole other set of problems here. You seem kinda depressed and I feel like that's a big factor for your difficulties in connecting with people.

You wrap it up in this slapdash critique of society but what it boils down is you have problems hooking up and you're feeling frustrated.

I heard that not being a fagget helps cure autism.

i think i'm on that train too

Look, OP, I'll give you some honest advice. Just run with it for a little while.

Stop worrying about other people sharing your interests, or more likely being interested in being a receiving end for you venting.
In fact, get yourself a hookup, but stop worrying about those topics entirely while you're with her.
For now, just kick it and have some mindless fun when it's called for. Take a load off. You'll feel better.