Dubs decide what I say next

Dubs decide what I say next

nice

Nice feet

Amazing

¿Qué putas chingadas madres dijiste de mí, pinche escuincle baboso? Para que te sepas yo entrené en el gimnasio del señor Julio César Chávez, tengo un record de 50 knockouts, fui al Colegio Militar de la Ciudad de México y tengo un doctorado en ingeniería nuclear, ¿sabes qué significa eso? Que puedo volar tu pinche cabecita hueca con una bomba que estoy preparando especialmente para ti, y no sólo eso, también soy experto en el manejo de armas largas y tengo acceso a todo un arsernal de Uzis, Ak-47 y R-15s; si tan sólo hubieras pensado un poquito más y no hubieras abierto el pinche hocico de perro que tienes, no tendrías que rezar por tu vida. En estos momentos estoy rastreando tu dirección IP para ubicar tu domicilio, te vas a cagar cuando veas un chingo de camionetas esperando en la entrada de tu casa para acribillarte, mis hombres estan bien armados y son muy temerarios, saben hacer muy bien su trabajo y están dispuestos a exterminar hasta la última puta celúla más pequeña e insignificante de tu puta y miserable existencia. Escucha bien mis palabras, nene, que ya no hay vuelta atrás: vete despidiendo de tu miserable vida, cabrón, voy a convertir tus últimas horas de vida en un auténtico infierno. Estás bien pinche muerto, morro.

want me to own you?

winrar

nice feet
i
c
e

f
e
e
t

OP won't deliver

>717573077
"Nudes to find out who I am"

Nigger, you didn't post:

My wife's son is a cop, he wants to see your nudes too.

wtf is up with the pokemon emoji thing in her every message?

Sorry fag

She loves Pokémon I guess

can i fuck you?

I want a selfie please and a picture of your feet.

wrong one user

What should we tell her
>Oliver Queen
>ras al qual
>Bruce Wayne
>Barry Allen

Lets pick a name then I'll add " can I fuck you "

this

No. 2

Bruce Wayne

Actually never mind, i take it back.

Give her either a Black or a japanese name, make it stereotypical but not obviously fake.

Bet you won't send her this.

send her this

this is a cop

i will fucking kill you check the door outside at midnight i will rape you today if you don't do it

i am a cop so tits or gtfo

This

mm

she sounds like a fucking bitch

tell her "I'm just being upfront with you, I have herpes. Just getting that out of the way."

check

>I'm just being upfront with you, I have herpes. Just getting that out of the way."

>pabst
Nope.

nice teet

check em

Post reply please.

Tfw I don't need dubs to get what I want :^)

Oh yeah? ask her if she has ever been raped before.

user delivers, 2017

She takes way to ling to type.

ask her if she would let you video tape her getting fucked by your dog while you jerk off to it in your own rectal blood

>I think we scared her off fam
>:/
>new number ?

Why do you take so long to reply to me, huh? How big is his dick?

do you know who the muffin man is

hello friend, we are legion

“Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch"

She is being a dumb cunt

mmm

Dubs

"Reply or i'll call a cop"

>new number

/h/ - naked drawn Japanese people

Lol

Sauce pls

Quick, I need someone to educate me on the most recent Pokemon game.

I need to know about things that would be brought up in casual conversation about the game.

I haven't played the two most recent pokemon games, but I'm a fan of the earlier one's so I get the basics.

More specifically, if a hot girl in college is a fan of the game and this morning asked if I played it as well, what do I say to not fuck up?

I cheesed my way through the first conversation about it, but I have 30 min til our next class together and I want to be prepared as possible

Can I play OP?

What did she say?

>2:30:28 No.717577610 ▶
>
>Lol
>>>
> Anonymous 01/03/17(Tue)12:38:05 No.717578236 ▶
> (You)
>Sauce pls
>>>
> Anonymous 01/03/17(Tue)12:44:31 No.717578776 ▶
>File: download.jpg (9 KB, 245x