Indian engineers shot by American

timesofindia.com/nri/us-canada-news/indian-shot-dead-by-american-spewing-racial-slurs-in-kansas/articleshow/57322818.cms

>An Indian engineer was killed and two others injured when an American man opened fire on them after allegedly yelling "get out of my country", with the local police calling it as a "possible hate crime".

WEW

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/6161691.stm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trump really meant it when he said he was freeing up jobs for Americans, you CUNT

They fear the rise of the Indian man

The race of """peace""" strikes again

He just mad we getting all the cute, white women. Hard for the loser to compete with Indian Alphas, so he took the coward's way out and murdered an innocent man out of pure JEALOUSY!

POO

DAMN, SON! All those mixed, curry babies... those grills won't be walking straight for months, maybe years!!!

Those QT white women sure do love Alphas!!!!

Racist loser white people can't deal with brown people being superior to them and then they chimp out

>Indians in the United States are the most educated ethnic group
>Indians in the United States are now the most affluent ethnic group
>Indians constitute a disproportionately small percentage of persons in the American criminal justice system
>Indians constitute a disproportionately high percentage of persons founding tech startups or working in technology sectors
>Indians constitute a disproportionately high percentage of persons working in certain high-income professional fields, like medicine and engineering
>Indians have relatively low rates of out-marrying, in regards to ethnicity and religion
>Indians have some of the lowest divorce rates of any ethnic group, both in their home country and in the United States
>Indians are rapidly making their presence known in non-STEM fields, such as media, comedy, and politics (two states have Indian governors, despite the ratio of Indians and Indian-Americans to other Americans being 1:100)

>in 1950, there were approximately 3,000 Indians in the United States
>in 1990, there were approximately 300,000-500,000 Indians in the United States
>as of the last census, there are over 3,000,000 Indians in the United States

>in fifty-six years, the Indian population of the United States was multiplied by 600

>white """people""" aren't capable of using words with more than 1 syllable

The race of """knowledge""" everyone

learn to poo in fucking loo before you go off at me cunt

is this the new AMWF

BOW TO ME, YOUR ALPHA-GOD!

Learn to speak English before you make a post, inbred bogan trash.

Try fucking shitting in the shitter, it's not that hard you dotted fuck

Somali in Finland who evades permabans, perhaps?

Dammmmmn, the curries are on the rise!!!

yes.

there's no stopping the currying.

WE COMING FOR YOUR WOMEN. DON'T TRY TO RESIST. AMERICA AND CANADA ARE OWNED BY US, AND AUSTRALIA IS NEXT.

>fuck
>fucking
>fuck fuck fuck

Great command of the English language you have there, you sub 100 IQ pig skin.

how can white men even compete?

>a rapey-looing poo in loo thinks it can get with ANYONE

howling
before lecturing anyone try to command a loo for once in your life m8

White, Blacks, Latinos... WHITE WOMEN WANT INDIAN ALPHAS, ONLY! WE ARE KINGS!

>I had to flee to a white country because my homeland is filled with subhumans who drink water from rivers packed with human feces and human carcasses

Ye go piss in your mouth or a fuck a dog. You know, typical whitey shit.

without money, fucking hell no.

But... your women accept us with open arms! Heck, even your governments clamor for us Alphas!

true that, here's aziz ansari impregnating all the colours of the rainbow.

>he says while hunched over on the fucking side of a road taking an absolute whopper of a shit

Looks like my parents when they were young

Shieeeet - this man is a HERO for us all :)
Thanks, brother-user. May you too, impregnate many beautiful, white women!

if there's anything white people fear more than violent migrants, it's intelligent and educated ones

>another whiney non-white
>a fucking leaf poster

poetry

canada is filled with shitskins - somalians, pooloos, chinks, mudslimes and they are the worst posters of Sup Forums

I used to love Austins, it was the only bar I'd agree to go to because it had good food instead of just shit drinks like the "dive bars" my ex's friends liked

>news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/6161691.stm
>A survey of more than 1,000 men in India has concluded that condoms made according to international sizes are too large for a majority of Indian men.

ah, the fabled BIC

Me and my bros will be taking your women now. We'll let you have the sloppy thirds, if you behave nicely :)

How are you supposed to take anything with a fucking BIC-sized pecker?

Funny, b/c Aussie women welcome us with open arms, and panties down! They can't resist the Curry-Thunder cock!

I don't know, ask your sister, bitch!
She'll be popping out my kids by the dozens, soon enough!

>Curry-Thunder cock

A FUCKING BIC

t. toilet witch fearing good boy buttonhead

LOL, BTFO! Indian Alphas will always be #1!!!!

> elite "minority" with high income got shot
> everyone cries
>
> minimum wage worker gets exploited, live a miserable life and die a miserable death for poverty, illness, suicide, starvation, etc.
> no one cares

You know why Trump won

DURKA DURKA, WORSHIPPING POOP-STAINED GOD, DURKA HURKA!

SHUT THE FUCK UP! WE OWN YOUR WOMEN TOO, JAPAN! YOU CANNOT STOP US, RETARD!

I have nothing against India or Indians.

it's impossible to take any indians seriously

Of course not, we own your women. Soon, 1 out of every 4 Japanese woman will have been breed by an Indian Stud!

In about 10-20 years, you will be WIPED OUT, as we will take over! JP P*ssy ooozing with Curryness!

Really? Is that why your fellow Finland poster (above) loves Indian men? Stop resisting us, and we'll play nice with you, too.

Look at this beta-fuck, can't even fight back. No wonder why your women leave you in droves! Thankfully for us, we get to breed all those sweet, petite bitches!

Only the one in the middle looks semi-alright.

Fuck them all.

Imagine all these beauties... being pounded by Indian Alphas :)

take your meds pajeet

STAY MAD, BRO! XD
If we satisfy one, white woman, mission is a success. The rest will come, panties down!

unironically good point my Japanese friend

It's really sad that one of them survived.

Alright, just hand over your women. We'll be nice and give you sloppy thirds, if you play a long!

>our fellow Finland poster (above) loves Indian men

you mean the bitter Somali immigrant?

>“He asked if he could stay with me and my husband, and he wouldn't tell me what he did. I kept asking him, and he said that he would tell me if I agreed to let him stay with me,” the bartender said. “Well, I finally got him to tell me and he said, like, that he shot and killed two Iranian people in Olathe.”

hmmmm

What am I supposed to be seeing in this picture? It's just McDonalds

BELGIUM - STAY OUT OF THIS! Or we will take your women, too!

you blind bro, all those cute blond bitches! THEY LOVE Brown/Black men :)

Looks pretty average to me. I guess british women really must be as ugly as they say if you think that's something special.

U SO MAD, BRO. Fucking can smell the salt from here. Keep crying, bitch!

Is this you?

ok, I hope you like muslim women.

THIS THREAD IS SAVE WORTHY