She is a skinny 11-year-old whose parents send her out each night to the highway in a skimpy sun dress to sell her body...

>She is a skinny 11-year-old whose parents send her out each night to the highway in a skimpy sun dress to sell her body to truck drivers so her family can eat.

news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/highway-of-hell-brazils-child-prostitution-scandal/news-story/f75ba212953a7a47304a7c1846faebdb

What in the actual fuck is wrong with Brazillians?

Welcome to the real world

This is sort of normal here.

when was the last time you encountered a prepubescent prostitute?

>This is sort of normal here.

Brazillians added to my list of the Soulless along with Chinamen.

Would Islam make Brazil better or worse?

Fpbp

OP is just a sheltered hwhite boi

Is this a trap? is there a hidden clause?
Can you just give them no money since they are 11

Islam makes everything much worse.

You really are going to pick up a destitute 11 year old prostitute, fuck her, and then not even pay her?

Wow dude.

France pls

Are you that much of a bad person that you would fuck an 11 year old AND not pay her so she could eat some food?

Lies, where do you live BR or where does it happen?

Never saw anything such

That's it. I'm going to Brazil. Wish me luck Amigos.

My mum used to say; where there are ladyboys, there are child prostitutes.

I don't see anything wrong with this post

this morning

yeah this is not normal

In the mirror?

why SE Asia has same stuff for fags like you.

I lived there too, this happens all the time

I think I need to plan my next holiday in south america.

this is not normal you retards!! and what is so good about fucking a skinny girl
>What in the actual fuck is wrong with Brazillians?
do you really think every brazilian sell their daughters? FUCK OFF

Islamic nations, for all their hard ass rules and laws and strict retarded customs, still manage to be hotbeds of crime and degeneracy of all sorts.

just 7th grader notorious slut passing by, its just an assumption but how else this kid can afford above average lifestyle while living with his unemployed father?

>This thread brought to you by Chris Hansen

>his

worse

instead of crime you have civil war and genocide

even more pedos

in brasil islam looks like this

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

See this is what happens when the free market works.

I commend this girl for her hard work and dedication instead of leeching off the state, we need more of this here at home.

You speak the language and you live there so you would benefit first theoretically

Do NOT drink the aqua from the bay

>do you really think every brazilian sell their daughters?
Yes!

Just go down the basement

>this is not normal you retards!! and what is so good about fucking a skinny girl
Don't judge my fetishes.
Huehuehuehuehue

her*
happy now?

No actually I was happier before.

helo?pedophilia is a serious crime wy dont you eat a bana? bana tastes good nd u can do lot of ting with a bana

Good post

Ignore the self-loathing brazilian.

This is not normal. It may be normal in the northernmost states but they are basically negro/mulato+amerindians so it's a shithole;.

They represent nothing to the overall state of the country.

>20% of my country is favellas
>15% of it is the north-east
>but the rest of it is great

Exactly.

The subhumans are controlled from afar.

lol, not true. I lived in RS, the supposed "rich" state and it was a shithole. Even outside the favelas it is run down and shitty. All of that country is fucked.

What sort of things can you do with the bana?

>northeast being shit

more news at 11

RS is not the rich state, buddy. It's a rural state with a nice city for a capital. The actual rich state is São Paulo. Rio de Janeiro (not the city), Minas Gerais and Mato Grosso do Sul are the rich states.

I was in POA. It was a shitole

Ive been to SP, it is a shithole too. So is Rio.

The stated with the highest human development index is RS. Furthermore, RS is nicer in the rural parts, but still a shithole.

stupid monkey all of Brasil is like this. NE is just honest shithole, rest of country is in denial espically the south