Godammit

I really wanted this to be good, guys. What the fuck? The fucken dinesh scene was so corny. The entire blacked vibe.

>anna Kendrick was hot th.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fg_cwI1Xj4M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I just wanna know is there any lesbian sex or aubrey nude?

Adam Devine needs to be publicly executed for being such an unfunny sack of shit.

>Adam Devine

why do they keep hiring this guy?

>2 ugly skanks, and 2 closeted homosexuals star in one of the cringiest comedies of the year

No thanks.

You see the lesbian cousin topless, and thr bride full frontal with some friggin bush. Plaza and Kendreick are plenty sexy throughout but no outright nudity.

I personally thought Devine had some potential, but fuck. The guy's retarded. So unfunny.

How fappable is this movie? I might go to a late night screening to jerk off to the rat's tits.

>Thinking this had a chance of being good

Please kill yourself, the reason movies like these keep getting made is because you degenerates buy tickets to them.

Like i said above. There is this scene where dinesh from silicon valley gives the bride a no-contact orgasm. Cringey as fuck, with some delicious ass bouncing from the bride

go during the day, far less people. the film's primary demographic usually go in the evenings.

>Tfw

Oh and you get to see AUBREYS ASS when she is fucking Devine in the hay bales. Almost forgot about that shit

Does she bleach her anus, or does she respect her Puerto Rican heritage?

Just the cheeks, not the asshole. That mocha ass what I wouldn't give to smash my face into them

don't even lie, you want Efron's cock in your mouth

anna was qt as all holy fuck in this movie.

>tfw you will never do ecstasy with a troubled Anna Kendrick in hawaii

Just saw it. It's got a few laughs, a few cringe moments...

But the waifu bait is off the charts in this movie. If you like Anna Kendrick, it's 10/10

ew

I wonder if the other two Workaholics guys are pissed off because he's in commercials and movies while they aren't doing shit.

the only thing worse than the new ghostbusters movie. also, anna kendrick has some fucking stupidly tiny lips that make her look like a fucking monster.

they are doing shit though blake was on parks and rec and in that scouts guide movie and probably a couple other things that im not remembering, anders was in The Interview, and that stupid hathaway deniro movie I think

Tbh Blake and Ders are more palatable. Adam is just another loud party guy.

SHES SUCH A SLUT

she's a neckslut

holy shit that lewd clavicle

Nice trips my man

damn I just want to cum on her neck and have it drip down and pool in her clavicle

Why does Zack keep doing this shit?

if you spent your teenage years doing high school musical you'd probably want to do R rated comedies these days too

I want to cover it with teeth marks

I think its safe to say most of Sup Forums has a better ass than this.Shame.

>Comedy Bang Bang (16).jpg
I hope you have 15 others of this slut in various lewd neck poses

I have 22, but they aren't all close ups.

You dont see aubreys ass in that one scene the trailer implied?

holy shit, this. what kind of jew moron thought this was a good idea?

dang, just the close ups pls

what scene does their sister go full frontal? could the bush have been a merkin? girl is cute as all hell

Season 5 episode 6 if you're wondering.
It's the only ep of the show I've seen but I thought it was mildly funny.

You tards are aware a video of her masterbating was leaked in the fappening right? You are acting like she has something you have not seen already.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fg_cwI1Xj4M

>"A wizard once told me to always show my neck bones to a man"
>"Do you have a boner yet?"

Actual dialogue from the show. 10/10 I gotta say.

Pretty sure hollywood has better cameras than that cellphone

sounds pretty fucking stupid

>blacked vibe
What?

It made sense to me

She said she was choking on a turkey bone in this episode. They also said they had time traveled to around 1000 AD. But turkeys are native to Mexico and wouldn't make their way to Europe until at least the 1500s. I thought Comedy Bang Bang writers were smart and had college degrees and shit. How hard would it have been to change the line to a pheasant bone or something?

I guess it slipped their minds.

I appreciate the work they put in to list all the other tv shows and stories that involved traveling in time back to medieval times.

delicious

sometimes she is an 8/10 and others she i like 5.weird
i still want her to be daria tho

Aubrey thread?
Don't mind if i do.

why is she so lewd

I don't know but i like it.

What did she mean by this?

>He thought this would be good
Kys user

fucking christ

anyone

can't talk

busy

still

here

rip muh dick

more anna less aubrey

fuck off rat fucker

no

You goddamn nigger that's the second time someone posted the exact picture i was gonna post.

LEWD