Femanon newfag here, Sup Forums is pretty funny but i've noticed alot of hate towards feminism why is that...

Femanon newfag here, Sup Forums is pretty funny but i've noticed alot of hate towards feminism why is that? do you really no believe in equality (for white women kek)

>inb4 tits or gtfo

pic related: me

Look honey, you didn't post a time stamp or tits.

No one around here will answer your questions without those.

No timestamp
No tits
Then gtfo, attention whore.

b8

>post literally any image of any random female
>type "femanon here"
>wait 0.03 seconds
>290 lonely, gullible spergs appear and spend the next 45 minutes screaming for tits, timestamps and sharpies in poopers

WORKS EVERY TIME

can you post your hairy cunt, I wanna see it

Equality is a word, feminism is a retarded word.
Equality is one thing, feminism is a retarded way of thinking.

Now, gtfo, since there's no timestamp.

Ive seen u post this type of shit like 3 times today fagget. Trying to milk some kids. STOP DOING WHAT UR DOING U JEW PIECE OF SHIT.

Hi! Few things to start off with =] 1. Yes I respond to you because you're a femanon, 'tis an awesome thing to see! 2. I'm Brian. 3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen =D.

''All Men are rapists and that is the only thing they are''- Feminist Meryl French

Can you at least admit Anti-Male bias from some radical Feminists?

Tits and timestamp or btfo

ok dennis.

This was ALWAYS the rules, and not a mentaly disabled 12yo like that will change that.
Go back to facebook, stupid retarded fuck.

tits or gtfo u silly bitch

Here's the thing OP.
You're taking away the founding principle of Sup Forums by posting your gender.
Instead of relying on the merit of your post/argument, you rely on your pussy. You're too fucking vapid to construct a point, so you rely on "femanon here"
If you're going to rely on your gender, you can rely on the community expecting you to degrade yourself like you're degrading this fucking board.

TLDR, Tits or GTFO roastie.

>the rules
>muh SEKRET CLUB
>also im totally talkin 2 a girl rite now!

Don't you have same rights and live under same laws as Males do? So what ''equality''?

Try harder.

Welcome to the cesspool of the Internet, feminazi newfag

>Femanon newfag here, Sup Forums is pretty funny but i've noticed alot of hate towards feminism why is that? do you really no believe in equality (for white women kek)

>inb4 tits or gtfo

>pic related: me

Pic unrelated because it is not tits...so get the fuck out.

wow so much anger from this community of thirsty neckbirds lol

just ignore all of the haters OP, they are all insecure little boys that don't know how to talk to a woman.

Do me a favor and reject all of the adds that you are receiving now because honestly, it's most likely not going to end well, they will harass you and bully you but I won't let that happen.

Add me on skype (hitman90001)

you can use my shoulder to cry on or we can just talk about life heh.. :P

muah xoxoxoxo

>Hurrr Sup Forums is muh facebewk now
>Hurrr durrr im so funny im trolling

you just messed up on that skype lel

>IM DOIN IT MOM
>IM TALKIN 2 A REAL GURL!

Nope the fuck out of here, and this whole thing real quick

Oh darn it
How can i delete??

thanks hitman90001, you're a real man

The cringe, it's too much.

Please tell my wife and kids I hated them

Rly? Hell no it's bait newfag

no tits then kys

edgy

Threee dots left corner

>i will sit in this thread for the next hour
>demanding tits and timestamp that prove i am not being trolled
>to show how I will not be trolled

HAIL VICTORY AND GO.

I used to have an "Oh Jew" image with this pic at the top and the "Oh You" dog on the bottom wearing one of those jew hats. Wish I still had it.

i like these threads

that gif
fukkin' saved

>inb4 tits or gtfo
you know you can't get away with that user

do you think I could get the same amount of replies by posting a picture of my deformed cock and saying "hey guys, maleanon here, I believe in feminism :)"

Wait here, son.

dont forget about the faggy white knight virgin fags

also

7/10 bait

have you tried it yet? just say something about being here since summer or some other overused shit. our collective intelligence is 3 here on Sup Forums

I'll take it one step further. I'll say that I'm an oldfag, I've been here since summer, that I believe in feminism, and that I'm transitioning to female and that I have tits. that outta do it

You're looking for attention for having a pussy, fuck off

>pic related

9/10 assuming it's really OP.

uh, no. the girl is fat

ITT: Lonely teenage boys argue over "rates" given to a jpeg of a random clothed girl posted by another teenage boy.

make sure to add a triforce as proof and/or have an "accidental" desu or some other mutation in your text

>assuming it's really OP

replied to the wrong one, meant

I am not a teenage boy and I, in fact, have big titties and a vagoo. Sup Forums is pretty funny, but I've noticed alot a hate towards feminism...maybe you guys would believe in feminism more if I showed my big titties that I have? :)

time to stop posting my big-ass titties! oh user, it is not likely. I have nipples and a vulva. I like makeup and the Big Bang Theory

hey emily, gtfo Sup Forums

kek, not OP

It's always nice to see the blind optimism of newfaggots

OP here: to spice up the thread whoever rolls dubs gets nudes

>because that's what this thread was missing
>rollfaggotry
>ps OP here

HEY, YOU'RE NOT OP. THIS GUY'S A FAKER

get dubs an you'll see

pls stop replying
pls just stahp
stahp

gooby pls
stahp

I think it should be very clear that all you would need to do to get a large number of replies is to post "cock rate thread".

This thread is shit

What the fuck

Legit

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

Lol so many fakers

Show me a single "cock rate thread" that has EVER received more than ten replies. Yes, they're faggotry, as are the trap threads and loli and furfag, but 99% of the time they 404 without being noticed.

The "wwyd" "facebook fap" "fuck/marry/kill" autism on the other hand... 300+ replies, guaranteed. Every fucking time.

It's you lonely facebook-jerking teenage spergs that killed Sup Forums.

Truest statement about Sup Forums I've read all day

DUBS XDDDD

Too bad OP is fake

And dubs again

wasnt joking faggots heres nudes

>btw oldfag here

I am Omi Dollars the spiritualist,I am know all over the world. I make different currency every day and night.My business get growth from a legal level of life. I have been preaching the gospel of get rich and famous quick and flaunting different currencies stashed in fridge, micro wave, suitcase, etc including my juju (oracle) on my Facebook page. I was named Omi dollars after my coronation because i have help a lot to become millionaire.you will see all this on my Facebook account. So are you looking for wealthy life, do you want to keep romancing richness, business excel, rituals, protection,bet, brotherhood, command ring,Make money in all ramification i can help you become a millionaire with my juju (oracle) if you wish to become a member of our brotherhood. Never take council from the realm of poverty if you want to live in the realm of wealth.i will give you a spiritual help to help you become a millionaire. i have render this help to a lot of millionaire,you have to know this secret too. Don't let poverty take over you, neither your problems say it out and you will get solution for that problems.i have help a lot of people so don't keep yours secret,Don't hide your problems, say it out and it will be solve,if you have anything to share with me feel free to leave a massage.or locate me on Facebook at Omi dollars. Meet Omi dollars today and let your problems be solved.email: [email protected]