Is this weed moldy Sup Forums??

yes

Can't really tell. It's too blurry

no, but your fingers

your photo is way to shit to tell.

can weed get moldy?
I've been hitting my previous bags that been in my drawer for mnonths

You're fine

it can but i think it has to do with the way it has dried.

cant really tell, pic too blurry.
but mold spores are everywhere and if your weed isnt dried right ( ak its too wet) you will get mold quite easily

this is what the outside looks like maybe this helps?

That doesn't look moldy, Looks pretty good actually.

maybe a better pic of the inside of it?

here you go user

I see no mold but I suggest you do a google search. Something like "moldy weed" and see if anything resembles the weed you got there just to be sure.

is it really that hard to hold it under a light and take a decent pic?
kys

yes, yes it was.

If its moldy it will normally smell bad and taste bad. And you will obviously des mold. So if it doesnt, then it isnt

No mold OP, sometimes it can appear to be slightly brownish, unless it's like clear brown, like the colour an apple would have when rotten.

Or you see kinda like a spiderweb across the nug, it's just how food can mold pretty much.

Cheers OP.

Is your thumb deformed? You should use some lotion too. Also, learn to focus a camera.

You've got bigger problems than marijanua sir. You should probably take a long look at your life.

It's not moldy.
Also, even if it was, don't worry about it.

he's not deformed he's just out of his cast after being broken

OP here so this looks good?

In worst case, he cleared the a plant that was budrotting and tried to save most of the still good nugs on it and some little leaf was infected, Just remove the damaged part.

You can smoke it as well unless your a girl, obv it aint healthy to smoke huge amounts of mold but it's the same with everything, Don't do it a lot and it's fine. Still THC on it, gets you high.,

If anything i'd say you bought weed that you should maybe not pay fullprice for consider that if a plant have started rotting you need to harvest it ASAP and in some cases it means earlier harvest then you would have liked.

OP can you try to use more light in the picture because it's really hard to say if it's just orange hairs or what it really is. right now it looks like a solid nug with no damage.

k give me a sec

This is what bomb bud looks like

Very much on the good side bud. It wouldn't steel the same anymore, it would be like spoiled meat, the second it's bad it's bad. And ya it wouldn't be moldly unless the person drying it had it too humid I'm their containers or if you left it in extremely high humidity or if you let it get soaked and put in in a jar or bag with no air movement.

If it's moldy it will have some webby gray stuff near the middle of the stem, smell it too, if it smells like a wet towel it's probably moldy.

Nah you're good. I had a moldy edible last night, although it was still good.

this better?

OP here this was the first bud

Yummy broccoli