I'm 15yo and maybe Im pregnant. Ive searched some methods to naturally abort like foods etc. Any more tips?

I'm 15yo and maybe Im pregnant. Ive searched some methods to naturally abort like foods etc. Any more tips?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lMLZ0rJsiJo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

swan dive down a flight of stairs.

works everytime.

>15yo
b&

MODS

>You must be 18 years old to use this site

zozzle

> meet father to be at top of stairs
> tell him you're pregnant
> ???
> problem solved

INB4 USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST

Post tits to check pregnancy

Tits or gtfo

Kik me
@actionchad

(OP)
Id be that babys baby daddy for you.

im into that whole underage thing

Dubs confirm.. Pedo located.

Have u tried not being a fagget?

You should consider adoption. And stop being a fucking whore

judging by your English ability, I'd wager you live in some White European country that provides free morning after pills and abortion services to underage children.

CHOOSE LIFE
L
I
F
E

Selfish fucking cunt.

you have to be 18 in order to have sex, OP

did you even read IRL's terms and conditions?

But aren't you like 35 and you still haven't had sex?

You shouldn't have posted that

Fuking FBI

Damn..

If you think that's impressive. Check out these

nice try

Fuk off m8

only oldfags get em dubs

check em

Das rite fam

Get rekt faggot

Checked..

Goto drug store buy plan b problem solved

Choose life.
Choose a job.
Choose a starter home.
Choose dental insurance, leisure wear and matching luggage.
Choose your future.
But why would anyone want to do a thing like that?

Am I really the first person getting to this. Fucking newfags literally 12 year Olds on this site.

Kek.

This is a get thread now.
OP got their answers.

What the fuck are you going on about, you daft cunt?

Planned parenthood you goof.

The world does not need any more offspring of people who can't figure out how to avoid unwanted pregnancy.

Are you black?

lol what a fucking whore you are.

Falcon punch, ftw.

that time i convinced this pregnant girl on skype who was dumber than a bag of hammers that the potassium in a banana would cause a spontaneous miscarriage

Her: Its not working im still pregnant.
me: better jam more bananas up there
Her: still not working. omg help
me: better get on cam so i can show you the right technique.

You're not a whore for having sex. Sex is good. You're a whore for getting pregnant. All femals should be on birth control from the time they are able to conceive forward. At least until there is a chemical way to safely make men sterile in a similar fashion.

If this is real.
Go see a doctor.
If you don't want to do that: Go have a kid.

At least treat it more seriously than getting fucking foods or anything "natural" to abort. They're not guaranteed to work.
If you want guarantees, which you should be wanting since you're 15 years old. GO SEE A FUCKING DOCTOR.

cut your head off, works everytime, I did this on 7 separate occasions.

If you're grown up enough to get pregnant you grown up enough to go get a fucking abortion

Underaged are not allowed to post here.

Kek'd

Yes

gtfo underage b&

Go to Planned Parenthood. They are doctors, not Sup Forumstards. They will explain thelaws in your state regarding parental notification.

Where in the world are you from, OP?

Show us your pussy.

Hi Chad

Drink enough Tansy Tea all natural Plan B order off Amazon.com or get kicked /punched several time in the gut.

Coat hanger.

Pennyroyal Tea

But I have had sex, user. Ask your sister.

>Child detected

Murderer!

Don't kill it, put it up for adoption.

and u wanna leave dead fetus inside you?
Just get morning after bills from drugstore if it just happen.

>Ruin body
>Endure pain
>For absolutely no gain
Kill yourself my lad.

Falcon Punch your gut, problem solved.

Guaranteed replies thread
Sup Forums is too weak for 13-16 yo girls

There's nothing better than 15 year old pussy sliding up and down on your cock.

Now you go to the hardware store and get some thick copper wire, strip it of plastic. Also get a small lenth of pvc to use as a speculum. Curl the end down so it lies over itself and is not sharp, the otger end make a loop the whole thing should not be longer than your hand. Mark on it down three inches from the not looped side. Insert pvc and have boyfriend insert into your cirvex hole up to the three inch mark, go slow, it should not hurt. If it hurts before the three inch mark like it is pushing you let it be in at a smaller distance, your womb may be small. If there is resistance in getting into the cirvex use a long thin screw to pull out the mucus plug. Leave the copper wire in for the month, use pvc to check it is in. It works like a old school copper 7 and will abort it. Show boy some video of head on view of cirvex so he knows what he is looking at.

Raspberry leaves

Also fuck off underageb&

Way to not explain what the fuck your autistic ass is ranting about, faggot.

>HURDURR ILL CALL PPL CHILDREN SO I DONT HAVE TO EXPLAIN WHAT MY POINT IS, BECAUSE I DONT VEN KNOW WHAT MY POINT WAS TO BEGIN WITH
senile old cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=lMLZ0rJsiJo

>>>tell Akiyama
>>>wristclutchexploder.mp4
>>>problem solved

MODS MODS MODS

The first centimeteres will feel weird and scrapy, there should not be more than a palmfull of blood, sanitize everything beforehand. You might use a tooth numbing creme on your cirvex as well, can be got at store.

meant for male eyes only, but i'm sure you could find use of it

Rotating screw into the cirvex opening will pull the mucus plug out, it is like a wax so that takes time. Just turn it into the opening till it is three to 4 cm deep and pull it out the wax will be caught in the screw runnels.