Illinois girls

Illinois girls

i'm not from 847, but very nice!! is there more?

Please some Woodstock or Marengo!!

What's up? Anyone go to LTHS around 08 grad year?

Nice to see that ass again.

Got any more?

Any Elgin girls?

decatur?

Streator here

Any 618?

As long as people are submitting requests, I've always wanted to be waited on by someone I saw here. Any waitresses in the NW Burbs?

ill bump that.. i know a hot waitress

Which burbs/restaurant?

Requesting 630 than with a bump

OK, well if youcan take my word that I am not a serial killer and you can share...go ahead.

i dont have any lol
cant remember.. i think its a barbecue joint

It doesn't matter and doesn't have to be a waitress. A clerk is fine, too. If you have somethirng to share, go ahead. Probably works best to keep it a fantasy, anyway. Um, these are real people, after all.

Stc?

Well, my gf is a hot waitress but id only share stories about her if someone knew her.

any 618?

All right. Which one is her?

Would love some stc! Please.

Why only if they knew her? Isn't it safer to have someone who is anonymous?

Naperville pls

Or Chicago (northside obv)

ill bite. gimmie a hint
not there

Only since if someone knew her, I wouldn't have to provide pics, they could just look her up and we could talk dirty about her.

I know there's an user who has a whole collection of suburbs qts - we must summon him

Begins the summoning ritual....

Nobody asked for the right area, so probably don't know her.

algonquin herr

Dude, I'll talk dirty with you about her. I don't need pics. It turns me on to know that somewhere there's someone out there who is a freak.

From 630?

gimmie initials so i can leave this cuck thread already

Park Ridge

What you want to know?

KEK

Whatever you feel like sharing. Does she take facials/do anal? Does she look like the kind of girl who wouldn't do things like that?

i wana know initials.. cause i probly know her

Almost forgot: was she devastated when Trump won the election, like that young lass from Park Ridge?

lol, she literally does anything. Facials are rare but only because they don't do much for me except if I'm in the mood. Anal not frequently enough for her. And she does and doesn't look like the kind of girl. She's hot and could look like a slit in the rigt clothes but usually looks pretty sweet and understated.

Guess then

anyone got any from will county?

or just tell me and end this cucklefest

Anyone from NVHS Naperville?

Why so sure you know her anyway?

Fuck Neuqua.

any litchfield?

Anything? What doesn't she do? Does she complain about customers? How would she react if a customer saw her naked and she found out?

cause i know a hot waitress.. from nw burbs.. theres only a finite number of hot waitresses.. im also just bored with this thread so i'd appreciate it if i could walk away with something

Jesus titty-fucking Christ, what is your deal, dude?

who dat be?

delete that

Wouldn't do any play with bodily fluids other than cum. And that's about it, I think. Sometimes she likes her job, sometimes hates it, but really only women give her a hard time. And she wouldn't care in the slightest if it was a one-time event, but if someone had pics, she'd be very unhappy.

Fine, initials KD

don't you dare delete that. i am literally in love with this boy

thanks.. turns out idk her after all

Sorry dude, that sucks lol.

any 217 Sup Forumsros?

I don't understand the question. I have a fantasy that I spelled out pretty clearly. The questions come from inside the fantasy. If you are trying to heap judgment on me, that's cool. I said elsewhere that I'm cool with experiencing the thrill of the fantasy, and someone played along. Was any of that not clear?

you probably saw my dump the other day, I don't have my phone with all the other 217s on it anymore. Sorry Sup Forumsro

Don't be bothered by him, dude, it's cool.

That's cool. Thanks for playing along. I heard women are worse tippers, on average. Keep her nudes to yourself. She sounds pretty cool, so no needto upset her.

Dude, it's my pleasure, I love talking about her. She's been dirty talking about threesomes lately too.
The worst part isn't even the tips it's that they can just be rude and bitchy for no reason, actually I suspect it's probably just because she's pretty. And you're right, so I don't.

sad day
a moment of silence is due

I mean I still have it but it's back in the states and I'm in Europe. Perhaps in a few months it will be unleashed.

hopefully in a few months i will have wins for you as well

Killer body too.

post post post

Just imagine very tall, very pale, very leggy, pretty skinny, c-cup tits, nice but. Like a cheerleader but taller and pale.

abandon ship
user prefers to type out fantasies than give proof

user doesn't want to lose the hottest piece of ass he's ever laid and you wouldn't either.

you're telling me anons girl will search all of Sup Forums to find these

No but other anons will save and spread hot photos of anons girl until she sees and dumps anons ass or sues.

Bump

bumping for orland or tinley park girls

I know many. Schools? Ages?

708 lockport/homer/orland

I know somebody has Amanda S

amanda s? age?

Saddest thread of all time

Any Olivet Uni sluts?

Know LP class of 08?

2012 here, you got any wins? i got a new computer lost everything

sandburg, andrew 09-14

looking for kelsey p from sandburg

Sorry dude, too old to know any 2012 grads. And no real wins, just looking for chat.

Sorry, only knew older.

post what you got bro! save this thread

what do you have

Just chat about the grad class of 08-09.

how to get a gf in chicago when every girl stays inside to avoid getting shot

: (

feels bad man

post it then

anyone got Tia K from lp? graduated 2011

Only Kik or email, if someone provides.

No but you have good taste.