The fuck do I ask for at the salon

The fuck do I ask for at the salon

A girlfriend

Blow job

ask for a throatcut

Tell them you're trying to go for a fresh clean cut look and ask what they think, then just let them do it even if it feels uncomfortable at first.

Only do this if it's a salon with quality ppl not sports clips.

I want a very very slight trim that's the thing, the last place made my shit really uneven and short and I was extremely unhappy

Then ask for them to just clean it up with a slight trim. Nobody will notice the difference though. Never did when I had long hair at least.

Trick is to find someone who isn't retarded with hair and can see what yours is capable of, which is typically a $40+ haircut, then go to them for the rest of your life and hope they outlive you lmao.

if your hair is shorter and upswept it will look less like a hair frame on a moon face
it will slim your face considerably not to cover your ears

Euthanasia

Can some of you post like pics I can show them?

do this

A Guillotine

That's really short and my hair is fairly thin on top and pretty curly I was hoping for something basically the same length but just a style being that I don't really have one, it's usually just up in a bun or messy or usually under a hat

This

Oh and grow a beard also

>beard
Meanwhile I can only grow the equivalent of a transparent chad michael Murray goatee

Thats fucking disgusting, just cut it and maybe it'll clear up some of that acne too you oily fuck.

>at the salon
>salon
>Great Clips

Thanks pal

A refund.

Get it short. Seriously, you'll look much, much better and more approachable.

t. Someone who used to have hair like yours until I got it cut.

a rope

business professional cut for oval face with eyebrow trim.

then ask the guy who's sweeping the floor out on a date. He's probably retarded/out on parole and will appreciate the attention