Come, meme me a meme

Come, meme me a meme.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KjHclWPVij0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're the world's greatest boss and father of the year.

Is that Patches O'hoolihan?

you're a big steward

No, you're thinking Sneakers O'Toole.

>You wish now that our places had been exchanged... that I had died and Bane had lived.

>Yes... I wish that.

>The whole rule of Gondor is mine! And no others!

Yes yes, well done Denethor, well done

HOWEVER

George?

*Pfffffffffffffft*

>gandalf helps literally everyone he can
>goes out of his way to try and help saruman, a guy that kept him in a birdcage
>instead of trying to help denethor, who he suspects is under the influence of sauron, he just mocks him and lets him burn himself to death

What the fuck? Sure you might have an immeasurable amount of history with saruman and you needed theoden more than denethor but holy shit, he taunts denethor into a fire suicide.

The stewards have mishandled the defense against Mordor and in the end they'd have to be cast aside for Aragorn to return as the true king.

>A wizard is never late, nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he memes to.

Desu.

Because that was the only way to redeem Deneathor. Deneathor was corrupted by Sauron through the Palantir. He became mad with grief and anger and only at his moment of death does he realize his mistakes. It was necessary to save his soul.

Fuck off, gandalfs ring literally has the power to inspire and refill hearts.

The forbidden fruit was a tomato grape.

HOME IS BEHIND, BIG GUYS AHEAD

There are posters viewing this thread RIGHT NOW that are STILL #MadatMort, your grace

>that feel when boromir did nothing wrong.

>I too would have brought him a kingly meme, to be kept deep in the vaults, only to be used on the last big guy

Why was he such a messy eater?

He was stress-eating. He was nervous as fuck about Faramir.

Damn, i'm not sure if I've seen this or not. All I remember is his wife being hot and his servant fucking a hot chick.

HE DIDN'T FLY SO GOOD

MADNESS WILL RULE THIS DAY

>So passes Hothead, son of Hotwheels

Because film adaptation.

>was stumbling into your son's funeral pyre, catching ablaze and falling off the white citadel part of your plan?

Gandalf literally only helps the people he needs to win the war.

Killing Denethor helped him win the war as it let him put Aragorn in complete command of Gondor's armed forces, unopposed.

Aragorn is not "the true king" by any metric.

he is the true heir dipshit

Where is this meme from?

first Harry Potter

Dumbledor congratulates Slytherin, who really by all rights should have won the House Cup that year, but then says HOWEVER, and proceeds to pull 150+ points out of his ass and hand them to Gryffindor, turning the house in pretty much last place into the winner, all because he plays favorites with Ron, Hermione, and Harry--and with all of Gryffindor in general.

Aragorn was descended from the Kings of Arnor, which was a splinter kingdom of Gondor many, many generations earlier.

He's claim to Gondor is tenuous at best, and propped up by prophesies invented by Gandalf and the Elves ("the hands of a healer" = he knows Elven medicines)

Faramir's claim is legitimately stronger.

>i will not bow to this ranger from the north

the big D implies that his claim is legit but he finds him unworthy

Wow what an asshole

Aragorn is also a descendant of Elendil (last faithful ruler of Numenor), who is a descendant of the Kings of Numenor, who are descendants of Elros (the only divinely appointed King of men), son of Earendil, only mortal to reach the undying lands and then return and thus only human to meet the gods without dying.

People didn't dispute this, they just didn't know who he was.

So he's not the true king of Gondor yet, but he's definitely the true king of a part of old Arnor.
Then, because the Gondor line of kings is extinct he's the closest descendant of the throne of Gondor as well.

His claim is good. Trust me, I'm an elf.

Damn, good one user

>trusting elves

Shhh, just give me the jewels and nobody gets hurt.

>proceeds to pull 150+ points out of his ass

but that was for harry and his gang doing badass shit

>[Frodo stands up and looks at the writing on the gateway.]
Frodo: "It's a riddle."
>[The water continues to ripple. The rest of the Fellowship watches.]
Frodo: "Speak 'meme' and enter. What's the reddit word for meme?"
>[The water shivers again.]
Gandalf: "Meem…"
[The stone doors slowly swing open, rumbling deeply. The Fellowship enters Memia.]

>You can meme your fancy memes.
> You can meme about Bane plane man.
>But the only meme for the dream meme teeeaaammmm!

>Comes from the Meme Dragon!

CO ME ME ME MA ME ME

What did he mean by this?

>what did he meme by this!

>what's the reddit word for meme

ON EM TO OM AN Y

We ain't had nothing but old maggoty memes for

THREE STINKIN DAY'S!

am I the only one around here who's sick of harry potshit?

what is the Sup Forums word for meme? 'mehm'?

maymay

Hweay Yeah!

Why can't we have some memes, they're fresh!

Kek'd

>I don't meme half of you half as meme as I should meme, and I meme less than half of you half as meme as you deserve.

tell me if you want some more lads

They are not for memeing.

oh come on, what about their memes? they don't need those.

>trying to meme scenes from the movie with the biggest plothole in the known history of film

Looks like meeems back on the menu boys!

>there is only one lord of the memes, and he does not share his thread

> Trust me, I'm an elf.
youtube.com/watch?v=KjHclWPVij0

>lotr
>best lore threads
>comfiest meme threads
why is lotr so based bros?

wtf i hate Dumbledore now

>go now, leave the memeing to me

what did he meme by this?

>rocks up to the black gate
>SAUROOOON
>SAUROOOOOON
>SAUROOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

me on the left

'Gandalf I hear something...'

'It's Bane. He's been following us for three days'.

'It's a pity the janitor didn't ban baneposting when he had the chance!'

'Pity? It was pity that stayed the janitors hand. Some memes that live deserve death. Some memes that died deserve life. Can you give it to them Frodo? Do not be so eager to deal out bans and punishment. My heart tells me baneposting will have some part to play in this before the end, for good or evil. The pity of the janitor may rule the fate of many.

Simbelmeme. Ever has it grown on the tombs of my forbears. Now it shall cover the grave of my wife's son. Alas, that these dank memes should be mine.

kekworthy my friend

>>>/twitch/

fucking kids

Me? Me.

"Who am I, Memeling?"
"You are our meme, sire."
"And you trust your meme?"
"Your memes my lord, will follow you to whatever meme. "
"To whatever meme.
Where is the meme and the meme?
Where is the meme that was memeing?
They have passed, like memes in the mountains, like a meme in the meadow.
The memes have come down in the Meme, behind the hills, into memes.
How did it come to memes? "

What can men do against such reckless memeing

>speak nigger and enter
>"...melon"

They post quotes from the dark knight rises and they call it a meme, A MEME.

Dank have my memes been of late

On the other hand, Snape also was handing bullshit points to Slytherin so they would win.

What's the point of such system, if it can be so easily exploited by the teaching staff?

I'M A SERVANT OF THE SECRET MEMES, WIELDER OF THE MEME OF ARNOR, THE DARK MEMES WILL NOT AVAIL YOU, MEME OF UDUN

GO BACK TO THE MEME

Do you not know dank when you see it old man?
This is my meme.

>THE DARK MEMES
>No the DANK MEMES

You only had ONE job, user.

those were his exact words as he rammed Harrys bum, and the reason why he let them win

Holy shit im in tears

>No meme can kill me
>I am not a meme

F-for you

>Speak meme and enter
>AYY LMAO

memes aside, i just marathoned the opening credits, what did he mean by this? really makes you think. what was his fucking problem?

is this worth watching bros?

what do you meme?

Do you meme to wish me a good morning, or meme that it is a good morning whether i want it to or not?

Y'know, there was an elf that did that.

'Now news came to Hithlum that Dorthonion was lost and the sons of Finarfin overthrown, and that the sons of Fëanor were driven from their lands. Then Fingolfin beheld... the utter ruin of the Noldor, and the defeat beyond redress of all their houses; and filled with wrath and despair he mounted upon Rochallor his great horse and rode forth alone, and none might restrain him. He passed over Dor-nu-Fauglith like a wind amid the dust, and all that beheld his onset fled in amaze, thinking that Oromë himself was come: for a great madness of rage was upon him, so that his eyes shone like the eyes of the Valar. Thus he came alone to Angband's gates, and he sounded his horn, and smote once more upon the brazen doors, and challenged Morgoth to come forth to single combat. And Morgoth came.

That was the last time in those wars that he passed the doors of his stronghold, and it is said that he took not the challenge willingly; for... alone of the Valar he knew fear. But he could not now deny the challenge before the face of his captains; for... Fingolfin named Morgoth craven.... Therefore Morgoth... issued forth clad in black armour; and he stood before the King like a tower, iron-crowned, and his vast shield, sable unblazoned, cast a shadow over him like a stormcloud. But Fingolfin gleamed beneath it as a star; for his mail was overlaid with silver, and his blue shield was set with crystals; and he drew his sword Ringil, that glittered like ice.'

this fuckin guy

DO NOT TAKE ME FOR A MEMER OF CHEAP MEMES

Denethor was basically evil at that point. He was mad, and sent countless people to their deaths. He was unfit to rule.

Is this it Saruman?
Is this all you can meme?

>Denethor died because he couldn't handle the banter
at last I truly see

>and why should your memes be unfit for my boards?

An elf would meme where a dwarf dare not?