Secrets thread

Secrets thread

Secrets/advice/vent

Tell your secrets here

>inb4 mom fongered friend car back

>inb4 girl like me i like girl go out but busy 'give it a shot!' but don't go out but shy she want to right wat du?

> mexican american
> i hate guacamole

you monster

>avocados are sooooooo good

I was never racist before but now I'm getting tendencies. thanks a fuckton you faggots.

was molested by a teacher for most of my child life. when i was older i was convinced we were lovers. Now I'm alone, don't have anyone and spend day after day lurking on /b with nothing better to do with my evenings

gril or faggot?

>emotions, so obviously gril
>but there are no grils on the internet

what ages?

anything happen to the teacher?

I am a secret cocksucker....I've dressed in womens panties and stockings and sucked 100s of cocks and let dozens of men fuck me...

...and yet I still prefer women and have fucked 100s of them.

>yet I still prefer women

still not gay

secrets thread not an attention whore thread faggot

I was 9 to start with and interested in gymnastics. He was a P.E. teacher for the school but also taught at the same high school I went to.
It was just instant molestation closer to rape. Speaking from my own experience it was a very slow and gradual thing that I could have been convinced of was love. In reality I was just an easy mark.

details user

>details

for science

*wasnt instant even,

was he ever exposed?

what of?
never exposed the time I knew him, even after I moved away. Could still be living in the same place for all I know. Never seen him appear in the news

>be me
>19
>go on vacation with your cousin and her family like every year
>a befriended family of them comes aswell
>smell your cousins socks and panties like every year
>the other family arrives
>they have a 10yr old daughter
>mfw I see her little socked feet
>explodingboner.gif
>wait for them to leave the house
>go to her room and smell those socks and panties
>best smell in the world
>jerk it off while sniffing
>one of the biggest loads in my life
>they come back
>rub her feet after she was skiing
>cuddle with her all the time
Pretty good holidays for me I would say.

fuck your secrets and your stupid daily thread. dumbass

I do something mostly illegal at work, but I'm otherwise a really good employee (probably best at the place). Recently, a newer employee was caught doing exactly what I do, and was fired. He was a dick, so luls were had. Should I stop just in case they're looking for others? And yeah, there are cameras.

A footfag and a pedo. You really should kill yourself

You don't even have balls to talk to a girl. Why talk?

time for revenge. you could find some anons willing to bash his kneecaps in

tell a secret or GFTO faggot

details are required for advice to be dispensed

why does a weakbrained faggot come into a thread she supposedly hates and then take the time to post?

>smh

Wife thinks/knows I'm a good husband but little does she know I went on a fuck-fiesta for myself a month ago. Planning to do the same thing every quarter for 2017.

kek /b is not my army. was just airing out a secret

Revenge won't change anything. It cant unrape me or give me the years back.

Ditto

yeah, if you don't need the closure, then fuck it.

do you profit from said illegal thing?

I rent out some apts I'm a building that I inherited. Mostly, I don't get involved, as the property manager takes care of everything. One day I'm talking to him and he tells me that the fourth floor unit is being used for prostitutes. I tell him I'll talk with them and see what's up. I have to talk to this 60yo Asian lady who barely speaks english. Turns out property manager was right. They rent out 4th and 5th floor. The 4th floor is used to host the johns. The 5th floor is where she keeps 6-8 young Asian chicks. So, to smooth things over, whenever I want, I can call her and have my choice of Asian sluts.
Every couple of months, old girls leave and new ones come in. Another bonus is the $2000 a month I collect in cash to not cause a fuss. So far, this has turned out better than I had hoped. I wonder if my dad had the same agreement?

>married for almost 2 yrs
>after marriage she started to change, becoming more involved with her religion
>started to have sex less frequently (not related to religion)
>afraid I made biggest mistake in life

Oh user... do something about it
I know it's hard... but this motherfucker may rape other kids.

I liked sniffing little kitten buts and masturbated by there smell.

Yes I do. It's not a lot by any means, but it lets the fiancee and I go out for dinner/drinks, etc, more often. She doesn't know.

fair enough. anything you want to know that does not involve knee cap bashing user?

It's normal to have less sex now that you have her every day in your life
Prepare yourself for the kids. If you are complaing now, you will have less sex when They are born

Good

lets say you get caught. will this be the end for you or you could get into another job? like, same industry or at least same pay.

When I was younger I'm i would hang out with my friend and a few times I touched his little twin sisters.
I also touched my little cousin.
My dads brother, my uncle, is now married to my mum.

ofc, I don't expect it to be an every day thing but it's been at least a month now and next to that she doesn't seem to be into it when we do have sex

do you expect arrest if caught?

Hard to say. I could probably talk the boss into just letting me go lol, without him spreading the word/criminal charges.

Maybe, maybe not.

did you ever tell him to fuck off and leave you alone at the end? where do things stand with the two of you?

that's one helluva win user

bay area? wonder if I dip in your pool

I'd go so far to say you KNOW he is raping other kids and will always continue to do so.

pedobear doesn't change his stripes.

Talk about it, you guys are married and have to discuss everything.
Contraceptive pills reduces the libido. It's more common than you can imagine, and this can cause mutual lack of interest because the woman doesn't feel like it and the man thibks that he can't satisfy his partner.
Talk about it with her, Tell you need to have sax with her and that's it's important for you to please her.

no, i was pretty much indebted to him at the end. He broke it off with me and it almost destroyed me emotionally. remained upset but happy with what we had through the end of high school into college

but it wasn't rape. there was a lot more to it than just sex. and cant imagine getting away with the same things that happened then now.

Married?

>19 year old femanon

>went home to my dads for Christmas
>got a little too drunk one night
>woke up in the morning in bed with no clothes on
>my dad undressed me and possibly molested me while I was passed out

when was the first time he fucked ur butt
story?

also, first time yall met/got together how that work out?

You were a child, easily manipulated by an adult. He just used you, he's a monster, it doens't have anything to do with love. Love is when both parts are equal. Now you are devasteded by this.

I'm divorced, single now.

I think, I have a drug problem. I'm happy to not smoke weed, drink or take pills, if I can't get any. But, if I have the opportunity to take them, or access I will. I don't take copious amounts at once, all I want is to be fucked up.
Frequency is more on an issue than amount.

we did, many times... currently not speaking to each other because of it. The discussion turned to shit last night.
She's not takng pills because of the moodswings and, as you mentioned, the reduced libido. She has an UID for a while already.

he is getting away wiht it now. he has honed his craft. his compulsion will make him continue. couldn't stop if he tried.

>just ask these pedos right here in this very thread.

Avid clepto here. Constantly stealing things that I don't even need or use. Anybody else with this problem?

I posted my ex gf so much on Sup Forums her nudes are searchable on Google with her name ... I used to enjoy posting her ... Now I feel guilt and regretv

>came home drunk
>pissed myself while ranting and blackout hammered
>dad takes care of you and cleans you up
>throws your drunk ass in bed and cleans up your mess
>accuse him of molesting you

Nice one user. You suck.

did you wake up in a wet spot?

I like to wear womens clothes, specially burqua.

Confession:
My friend had a suspicion that his wife was cheating. She was of course cheating but what he doesn't know is that I was the one fucking her.

Good on you m8

And what did she said in this discussions? She gave you a reason why she is not interrested in sex?

how did it happen? history or just instant?

Nice.

Are you turned on or offended that your dad used you as a fuck toy?

U shit. Don't deserve to be close to any pussy.

>passing the buck
>making excuses

Fuck this. You're dumb but there are other dumb people out there, too, who could fall for the same shit. If this is all true, you are a coward. He's raping someone else these days and you know it. Hope it eats at you that you could have stopped him but didn't.

Haha I get plentyb

Kinda turned on I guess...
I've always been into older guys and I remember masturbating while thinking about my dad and older brothers in my early teens...

> I put my penis into her vagina.
> We used to date in college.

multiple reasons; too busy with work/school/internship, not feeling comfortable in her body (she gained weight) and yesterday she mentioned that I need to "seduce" her. The latter being very difficult because she doesn't seem to be into having sex at all, even when we do have sex.

we got together cause he was my gymnastics teacher. he was a very good teacher and quite flexible himself. when I was 9 my mum got me into an after school club for an hour a week to keep me out of trouble. at the time it was me and 4 others from my school. we weren't all that great. kids suck in general but had fun doing cartwheels and handstands etc. he brought a low beam for us to practice on and it was quite fun to walk about it.

we didn't have any sex until i was 10/11 and I didnt overly enjoy the first time we did do it.

some part of me accepts this is true, and that i really am still making excuses for myself. to be honest its only in the last year that I've started to come to terms with it not being as magical as I remembered.

its easy enough to say "just say this happened" but then you have to open the rest of the bag too.
my mum would be destroyed if she knew what had happened when I was in school

I see. I mean, that's normal for almost any woman tbh.

So, how did you first hook up with the teacher?

>Also, the first-time anal story with him, if you please

Yeah, but you are a doucthbag now, and feeling guilty for you stupid actions.
She probably kiked your ass and you, as an imature piece of shit who can't deal with loss, had to revenge right? You must have the smallest dick

waste of dubs
kys
givin some girl a guilt trip over this shit i hope u die in a fire

luck man. I spend thousands on asian whores like yours, meanwhile you make thousands AND get to fuck them

It's avg size

when I was 15/16 I gave oral sex to a 10yo girl several times

that isnt me. I had no dad and Im an only child

and if you want a first butt sex story you'll have to give me a min. going to make a coffee

I'm currently living with my aunt and uncle because my mom caught me getting a blow job from my younger sister

Around here the Asian Apartment Massage Parlors (AAMPs) don't tend to last in any one place for very long.

Enjoy it while you can and good luck to not getting caught up in it when they get busted. Deny deny deny deny.

>have baby
>playing csgo
>baby keeps crying
>in ranked game
>pick up baby and set him on my lap to continue playing
>baby literally barrel roles off my lap onto the floor
>feelsbadman

did she swallow?

What's worse, you're mom finding out something terrible happened to you years ago or another 10 y/o getting fucked raw? My sister was raped as a child and told everyone and yes it devastated the whole family. But now that fucker is in jail/on the registry and we're all a happy, well-adjusted family. I know it's hard, but I think it's your duty to do whatever you can, even if it's messy or there's no guarantee. Even if you have no evidence whatsoever, you can still talk and spread the word. He may be less likely to try something if he's been openly accused before.

silver lining: you'll get to blame all sorts of shit on this for years to come

Bad grades? Well you did fall on your head on the floor.

Shitty behavior? Well you did fll on your head on the floor when you were a baby.

ADD? Well you did fall on your head on the floor when you were young.

She did. I was getting bjs from her for about 6 months. She recently started to swallow.

story on how yall hooked up?

I'm not a fur-fag, but I bought a Bad Dragon dildo because I like sticking things in my ass and I was bored of regular buttplugs and dildos.

age of younger sister? age of you? how'd it start? just bjs that's it?

well she was braver than me. I cant take away what happened to her but we are talking 16 years ago. He will be 54 this year, and it would really just be my word against his anyway. i've seen these things play out, you end up dragged through the muck and for nothing

>i am just a coward that lurks on Sup Forums

About to be homeless. Stoked and also terrified.

P.S. If your parents pay for your phone bill, car insurance, hell even your fucking Netflix: Dont ever say you "made it on your own." It's fucking insulting to people who actually have to support themselves.

Quite hard... she's not helping at all... have a little more pacience and ask her to do the same. She's bigger now, but you still want her, Tell her this. That you are by her side to help her, she must feel safe with you.
I have a similar problem too.. Can't get off to penetration, only clit. But my husband can't accept it, he says that for me his pennis is not enought, what is not truth, I just can't... Now to save our relationship I pretend to orgasm everytime, because I can't touch there or he will be upsed. So you and your wife will have to find a solution or will have to pretend everytime like me.

Your husband is an insecure faggot. If he gets mad that you wanna rub your clit during sex, that's just retarded.

trying my best, though right now I am mostly angry because there's no way to have a decent discussion with her.

thanks for the support

oh and it seems that your husband needs to be educated in female anatomy; faking orgasms is not helpful

I know he's insecure, but I love him.
I'm not honest too, because I pretend, even if it's to please him...
But marriage is this, not easy at all.
Hope I will find guts to solve my problem

Wait your husband would get upset if you played with your clit while he banged you?

I fucking wish my wife would rub her clit while I fucked her

>it's hot as fuck
>saves me the bother of doing it

I'll wait, take ur time

When my nephews stay at my house I sometimes let them shower with me and my gf if they want to, gf is perfectly ok with it. Their godfag parents shelter them from reality especially when it comes to sex/nudity type stuff. She is the 1st girl they have seen nude up close.