Tourists using Google Maps to get to Rio landmark enter favela, get shot

Aaaaah. Brazil. Isn't it amazing how if you get lost anywhere else on the planet, nothing really happens, but in Brazil if you stray the slightest bit from the main road, you're either shot or they relieve you of your kidneys?

foxnews.com/world/2017/02/28/tourists-using-google-maps-to-get-to-rio-landmark-enter-favela-get-shot.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kzOkza_u3Z8
youtube.com/watch?v=2rSLmhGFcKU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BAN GOOGLE MAPS

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

BUMBUM GRANADA

They deserve it.
You have to be retarded to enter a favela without noticing.

VAI

I can smell her asshole from here

take big risks

win big prizes

or

lose it all

youtube.com/watch?v=kzOkza_u3Z8

>You will never tongue fuck a latinas spicy guacahole

Why even live mates

>Argentinian
>Italian surname
>looks mestiza

Ah yes, "white" Argentinians.

again every time i read this shit i just think "they are retarded"
I was in rio in December and i went everywhere on my own never entered a favela just use public trans port and take the shuttles fucking christ
good song
i stand by this expats will cry and say it'e easy to walk into one and i have to say they are just retarded, that's what happens when you lack street smarts.
you could if you just visited a SA country mate go to Colombia or Brazil

Brazilian bumbum versus Colombiana Culo

Which is better and safer?

this is what happens when you go to a country where most people are too dumb to live, yet continue to breed

>Brazilian bumbum versus Colombiana Culo
>Which is better and safer?
Only had Br bum bum it is good been to both counties though both can be safe if you are smart
both have every high crime avoid cities with insane crime rates like Fortaleza,Brazil and Cali,Colombia
Don't do drugs

no it's what happens when you are retarded
people do this in the states just walking into a ghetto the likelyhood of being shot is high
This is due to drug culture if they were legal these people would just be poor and probably steal but that's better than shooting randoms

Rio is a place even brazilians are afraid to go, should be nuked

>all these people blaming the victims

youtube.com/watch?v=2rSLmhGFcKU

>south american shitholes

Sorry for living in civilised countries where we don't have to worry about that kind of stuff

>visits the one place in Brazil that's filled with savage niggers
>expects to be perfectly fine because we're all humans

If you go anywhere with a majority nigger population and expect everything to be perfectly fine then you most certainly deserve a Darwin award.

dumb pinkhead ass nigga

Rio de Janeiro would be such a nice city to visit if it wasn't for all the violent monkeys. Who would notice if you sprayed all the favelas with mustard gas?

>Who would notice if you sprayed all the favelas with mustard gas?
The white population and the white tourists visiting the city, as they would be free to enjoy their lives without black African apes ruining it.

>Cappetti
>Italian name
>SHITzilian apeducation

grab a book monkey

America do something, you are the world police.

t. Olaf Jägermeister Michelangelo Ramirez, a white Argentinian, just check my name

stinky zika ridden subtropical tree swinging macaco, disgusting brazilian.

>argentina is a first world Aryan nation and the safest place on Earth

see guys, this is why we exist.

Why do you hate each other so much?

We don't hate Argentina because we don't care enough to hate/love, but they get easily triggered and butthurt if say anything to them.

>if you get lost anywhere else on the planet nothing really happens
But that's wrong you retard. Get lost in any big capital and go to their "disfavoured" part to see if the same won't happen. Fuck off

False. I got lost in London, and although I was surrounded by niggers and muslims, nothing bad happened

brazilians hate argeniggers because theyre jealous

>stopping the car

Who the fuck does this shit, just go ahead lmao

they are envious niggers