Man how can life be so hard

>man how can life be so hard
>i'm rich and everybody loves me
>better kill myself

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JKOjZLPXLhk
washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2014/11/07/robin-williams-autopsy-no-alcohol-or-illegal-drugs-in-his-system/
abcnews.go.com/Health/experts-blast-rob-schneiders-parkinsons-drug-twitter-rant/story?id=25041317
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Or perhaps I'm wondering why would neck themselves

without finding a solution.

If you aren't happy 100% of the time, what's the point?

Drugs wrecked him user, he migh'tve been a joke thief but fuck it, i thought if anybody deserved a mulligan for any trespasses it would be robin fucking williams.

*BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT*

Not only this but he signed a contract to star in Mrs Doubtfire 2 and then kills himself a week later...

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

>depression is simple
>just be happy dude

>In April 2014, it was announced that a sequel was in development at 20th Century Fox. Williams and Columbus were expected to return, and Elf screenwriter David Berenbaum was hired to write the script.[23] However, after Williams's death in August 2014, plans for a sequel were permanently cancelled.[24]

it's true

THE

ABSOLUTE

MADMAN

you don't just contract depression from a mosquito.

He had dementia. That's why he killed himself. What makes it all the more strange is that the news media kind of downplayed this when they reported it. Making it all about depression. Possibly because they thought the truth was even more depressing.

What the fuck he has been dead for 2 years??

HOLY SHIT

He just wanted to get an early start in reenacting What Dreams May Come. He's waiting for Cuba Gooding Jr. to guide him on his way to a better life.

Didn't it come out that he had some kind of mental illness where he could feel himself going mad and gradually deteriorating every day?

Was not ready for those feels user

I thought that he had been constantly destroyed by a string of horrible women who took everything in the divorces. Or am I thinking of someone else?

>be unhappy
>maybe once I'm famous I'll be happy
>be famous and unhappy
>maybe once I'm rich I'll be happy
>be famous, rich, and unhappy
>guess I'll never be happy
>kill self

It's not that farfetched. Imagine working your whole life towards a goal, thinking once it's accomplished you'll finally be happy, but then once you achieve it nothing changes.

you are

you forgot
>maybe I'll be happy once I'm beloved
>maybe I'll be happy after having children
after all that and he was still unhappy suicide was the only option

You're thinking of untrue misreported bullshit that attempted to spin a man's horrible illness to fit an agenda.

There was a report about how he and his wife were living separately and every retard on this site spammed WIFE BLED HIM DRY AND DROVE ROBIN TO SUICIDE! JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP! ROASTIE WHORES REEEEEEE when in reality he separated himself from his family because his dementia were so bad he didn't want them to have to see him deteriorate...

>He had dementia. That's why he killed himself.

He had Parkinsons in early stages. He was being prescribed a medication that has suidical tendencies as a side effect.

It was an impulsive act which also lends to the theory that this was brought on by his medication rather than either a clinically depressed person planning this out for a while or someone who has an end-stage disease trying to end their life.

They were feuding over the estate and haven't decided whether to sue the drug company yet.

>get into autoerotic asphyxiation
>"damn this is better than heroin"
>accidentally die
>family frames it as a suicide to make it seem less embarrassing

youtube.com/watch?v=JKOjZLPXLhk

I'm pretty sure Robin was living on borrowed time anyway. Didn't he succumb to doing a ton of shitty movies because he had to pay for his divorce or something?

That's my first thought, holy shit that was 2 years ago? Feels like 6 months or some shit.

This actually happened to one of the kids in my class and his family and friends each had conflicting story on the different kinds of "accident" he had until his cousin was drunk at a party and outright said he choked himself and jerked off to death.

We live in a world of crippling student debt, unpaid internships, and no jobs available. And they wonder why things are shit.

Thats not how it works.

I heard it was Parkinsons.

On top of having severe substance abuse problems, the dude had Parkinson's. It was fucking with his mental stability. He didn't just kill himself because he was sad.

Parkinsons doesn't fuck with stability in early stages. The medicine they give you to prevent early stage shaking causes mental instability and suicidal idealation.

washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2014/11/07/robin-williams-autopsy-no-alcohol-or-illegal-drugs-in-his-system/

The only drugs in his system were for Parkinson's.

Based Rob Schnieder:

abcnews.go.com/Health/experts-blast-rob-schneiders-parkinsons-drug-twitter-rant/story?id=25041317

He had just been put on Lepadova (the Parkinsons drug that causes increased suicide risk) as well as Seroquel.

I bet you are a woman who thinks the only thing that matters in life is the attention you are given.

>I've never been depressed/suicidal before
>I've never had drug and alcohol problems before
>I've never had a terminal disease before
>look mom i'm trolling on Sup Forums

Suicide is for pussies. Especially if your rich and well off like this faggot

his ex wife killed him

He was masturbating and fucked it up. Auto-erotic casualty considered too embarrassing.

He tried slicing his wrists before he choked himself. He wasn't jerking off you mongs

Not only did he have depression, which, it's clear you do not so I'll assume you won't understand what that entails, but he was in the very early stages of dementia and slightly less earlier stages of Parkinson's.

So, yeah.

>Implying depression is logical
Nope.

Did everybody love him? People saw him as a has been and didn't go to his movies. When I say "lets see the new Mike Myers film", you'd all be turned off by it and probably wouldn't find it funny if you had to shit through it. But if Mike Myers died tomorrow, you'd all sing his praises. Same thing with Williams.

>Cheer up dude! Do some pushups!
That's like saying "come on man get better cells!" to a cancer patient. Mind-numbingly retarded.

I'd just tell you to eat a bullet

Woah, man! Don't get mad! Just count down from 3, and it's all good bro!

>comparing depression to cancer

>take antidepressants
>side effect is "suicidal tendencies"

bravo pharmaceutical industry, bravo

>have everything
>still feel empty

>A recovering drug addict and alcoholic.
>A manic depressive.
>Finds out he now has dementia and parkinsons disease.
Doesn't take a lot of working out why he decided to kill himself rather than waste away.

Literally who?

he had like Alzheimer's and didn't want to lose his memories/personality so went out on his own regard

>you will never console Zelda then eat her ass

for real
also better actor than comedian who gives a fuck about his stand up

Why would he name his daughter after a male video game character?

He really was fucked in the head

>making the apples to oranges critique
>both can easily be compared tho?

You know shit about depression.

>just bee yourself

is this from Rupaul's Drag Race?

>DUDE JUST LIKE STOP BEING SUCH A DOWNER ALL THE TIME AND MAYBE PEOPLE WOULDN'T HATE YOU SO MUCH

its almost like being suicidally depressive is a legitimate disease that isnt cured by wealth or fame

Obviously.

>good thing he didn't have a disease that fucked up his decision making abilities

This movie blew asshole

No they cant

he was a comedian and made me laugh a few times (also saw him live years ago) so it's like he has given me something i cant give back (i cant explain it good)

>Do autoerotic asphyxiation
>Die with the biggest boner
>""""suicide""""

WOOOOW

>Your life will never be half as good as Robin William's

nah he was just fapping while strangeling himself for the kick , it went wrong and his daughter staged it like a suicide.

At least I don't have a shitty taste in anime like he did

He had early parkinsons and dimentia. He was starting to seriously lose it. He was obsessed with stupid shit like watches in socks.