WWYD

WWYD

I would pull those leggings the rest of the way down and gnaw that pussy raw.

Can some one do one of those rapey, magic trick gone wrong, snuff stories on this girl?

>pussy

are you sure thats whats under those leggings

I could give that a shot. Post some more for inspiration.
I love the collar.

Probably jump on her while she sleeps, and punch the living shit out of her. And while she concentrate on me hitting her ears and her kidney i would wedge myself straight into her asshole, so, when i stop punching her, she would immediately notice the pain to her shibboleth.
I would pin her face down on the pillow, and i would lick her neck and bite her like a rabid dog mounting his bitch.
One second before cuming, i would extract from her ass and insert into her pussy, and i would pump my semen there, right up her cunt, wantonly going for her precious eggs.
ALSO: pick one to breed and fuck her violently.

One of my dream girls. Would you seduce her or rape her?

only one I have saved of her, can't do any better since she set her socials to private.

Shower together, plant my cock between her butt cheeks and slowly massage her clit. Start caressing her tits with one hand and finger her with the other. after she cums I'll make her bend over to fuck that pussy raw. just before I cum Push her to her knees and come on her tits and have her clean my cock with her tongue.
fuck her doggy for a bit then without warning shove my cock up her ass. at the same time I bury her face in her pillow so she doesn't wake up her parents who are in the room next to us.

Let float my sperm in her uterus.

Wwyd

wanna cum all over her face and glasses.

wwyd

Rape her a lot.

Titty fuck her till I blow a load on her glasses

just pull her skirt up and fuck her pussy from behind. pull her hair so she arches her back and looks up at me and begs for it harder. then cum on her face and walk away

Together with me.

FUCKING HELL; that's a lot of firm fuck meat!
I would go with her in the middle of the woods and fuck her there, like animals, screaming and shouting indecently filthy thinks, hoping somebody will hear us and get see the show of us mating.
I so want to sow that meat with my cock and impregnate her. I want to see my baby-daughter grow inside her belly and fuck her, i want to see my baby-daughter suck her mother-milk and fuck her. I want she to be the mother of my offspring and know that i can always fuck her.

keep going

The both are ugly.

Is any one going to continue the snuff stories?

There was one yesterday of this hottie getting tricked into some kind of "human puzzle" trick, where she was raped, cut up into 4th's and raped some more. IIRC it was her b/f that posted the pics of her and the story ended with him receiving her piece by piece disguised as gifts.

She'd hate that. Bitch is a huge prude.
I'd like to destroy her throat. Let her choke on my cock while I squeeze her tits until they're sore.

A ugly one. Maybe fuck her with a paper bag on her face.

Black skirt rides my cock while the other two eat each other out. Blue dress eventually rims me while I cover the faces of the other two with my jizz.

Pick as many as you want from this group

Treat her with respect and dignity she deserves lol jk I'd smash her pink panther and fart box and then do the same to her sister

That ass looks prime for fucking I'd peel those panties down just enough to expose her asshole and bury my tongue deep until late she begs me to fuck her ass raw

?

Mother of god, i want to see the tall wench wrestle against the other 2 ugly whores, and send them K.O. And then i would fuck her, still covered in blood and sweat and i would tell her that she's the alpha one, the most desirable hole for a stud to cum into.

can you still do the story?

MORE, i can smell her from here. She probably is one of those girls with a "spacial" face but the most incredibly hot and proportionate body around.

wwyd

Stick my head under that skirt and lick viciously everything i can find of her. And "everything" means also what might come out of her asshole the moment i would be sucking and rimming it.

Than i would lick and kiss her face, and tell her that she tasted fantastic and she absolutely should smell and taste what i found in her dirty places.

After that, i would be the most passionate and intense missionary sex she will have ever had. Boring if you want, but she would enjoy and i would constantly stare at her face and be sure she's keeping her satisfied grin on. My cum would end up inside her womb.

Let me know user, no mercy

This ass

Cut her dress open and gangrape her. Use condoms just so we can dump all the cum on her face.

2 hot sisters

I would continue on with my day because I am getting much better on a daily basis

Yeah, she's a great fuckable object. I would love to go teaching high school students how consensual sex should be performed. I would be fucking her in the middle of a classroom, with young girls and boys watching our action, appreciating how desperately a male can fuck his female. The girls in particular would get a nice view of what a proper female looks like and they would get though a valuable lesson on how a fertile pussy is meant to end up soaking in male's seed.

would let her sit and ride my face with that ass.

WWYD

I would bring her on a private jet and fly her towards Alaska, then throw her out over Canada and come home.

LEFT! Those little titties! I want to chew the nipples on those little titties! So small, so cute, so precious.

i want her fake blond, normal-sized-titties sister, to see me loving her sister. The bitch should watch us fucking, she should see her sister cunt get wet, and my cock whipping her cream into a foamy white mess while i pump her. She should see that her sister gets more cock and cum then she does.
i would scream like a crazy man "watch me gifting your sister with my cum" and explode inside her, while i throw hateful sights to the red bikini whore.

Make one wear a strp-on and have them fuck missionary so they can both suck my cock at the same time
just fucking fuck that pussy, hard
Put a dildo up her pussy, proceed to fuck her up the ass, then come on her face

tell me, wwyd to pic related

>Faggot detected

Pick one or more and say what youd do.

nigga that's the RT women on the set of Lazer Team

What happened to the good stories of qt3.14's getting sawed in to pieces and snuffed?

Left or Right?

........... her body is objectively not masculine

A well attended class.

You sayin you dont wanna fuck the living hell out of them? You fuckin gay nigga.

not worth the effort of seducing. rape takes effort too. i'd rather just let her fuck me on her own time

you mean the thread of
>"I have no chance with this girl and can't approach her so please rape her to death"

and

>"What do you think of my girl friend" "Post pics from every angle and personal details so I could write a graphic story of chainsawing her open"

of the ones in that photo Aryyn is the only one and honestly after her and Miles I don't wanna

Im lookin at Lindsays Thick ass. Goddamn Michaels a lucky dude.

Being a 190cm tall, green eyed viking, i would go for right. Small, hand-able, with a great skin tone, who probably would reach my chest with her mouth while i fuck her, and would kiss my skin with sincere appreciation for what i'm doing to her holes.
Now, be sure that i would try anything to impregnate her. I want people to see her big belly and know that i was the guy who dumped his sperm inside her.

damn. you somehow found ALL of the ugly people and stuffed them into one picture. the blonde one on the front left is hot, i'd fuck her but she seems like the type that wouldn't be into it, kinda dead-fish as i pound her ass. she reads a book while i cum all over her back

I told you in the other thread faggot. Now let me see her asshole.

WWYD?

Right, no doubt. I would do anything to see what expression she makes when she is orgasming... the 5th time in 30 minutes.

any more of any of these?

Nice, she looks so vulnerable lying on her back like that.
Do you know her?

yeah, for a few years

classy bitch needs putting in her place.

anal against her will. make her beg to stop. then cum on her face and tits

Be brutal/gross/degrading, she needs to be destroyed