New WWYD thread

New WWYD thread

Nice girl for a blowjob.

Wwyd

Need her face for a decision.

You wont get that any other requests?

hard lubeless anal. make her shit blood for a month

Make her a public sex servant

Rape. Then dissect alive and sell her organs.

left

tittyfuck, make her swallow and stick it so far in her throat she chokes
Have her suck me off and cum on those lips
I'll take care of the left one fucking her into oblivion while the other two get it on next to us
fuck her doggy while squeezing her tits/ass then cum in her mouth

pic related wwyd?

tear her clothes and fuck her hard,till she begs me to stop,then i will fuck her even harder,until she cries

do you have moar of the white one

not much, but keep saying what you'd do to her and I might scavenge some more

gag her with my cock,and fuck her till her throat fucks up from screaming and she cant scream anymore,then put my cock in her ass and fuck her till she cries and unable to speak

useless pic...send some good pic..this one is cute..last one was hot

Wwyd to this horny redheaded virgin?

wwyd to the bride and her sister?

Would Fuck her in the ass. Right as I get ready to blow my load is make her clench down on my cock to milk every last drop of fun out. Now let me see her asshole.

how about my gf?

get her in the car
pay the driver
driver takes call off the hill
both die

how about mine?

come one bro...send a hot pic of her...

again
these kind of pics i want..they turned me on...

degrade her, she's ready for it

Throat fuck then pull out and bust the nut on her glasses

Fuck her doggy style and make her call me daddy

Definitely anal

Blow job while fingering her ass

Why are these WWYD threads still around?

The obvious response is "have sex" or "would not have sex".

Furthermore, why do you give a shit? Find a fucking hobby to occupy your time. Go out and find a girlfriend to ask WWYD. You know, BE A PERSON.

Ugh. Fuck all of you.

tit fuck with the tip entering her mouth.
Come in mouth on the finish.
She can drool some out on her naked tits while she says thank you.

I would just cry into her perfect bosom.
Ask god why haven't I been given any chances like this in my life before.
I think I'd have a retarded violent fit, not knowing how to control myself in that experience.

nope

let her suck, then facefuck her

titfuck her and then wreck her ass

I would make her push her ass back and arch her back while I fucked her nice and slow. Let's see more.

Wwyd

What about these sisters?

Got more of her if you want

wwyd?

My gf I've got lots more and lots of nudes for anyone who want to tell me how you would fuck her

more?

With my fist. Hard.

Pussy pic?

There you go

Hoping the user who posted this bitch returns, I want to wreck her.

How would b use up this lil slut?

Hnnnnnng more fucking redheaded sluts

I'd invite her to my home and get her comfortable. Start nibbling on her ears to get her turned on as my hands travel down her front to her still clothed breasts. I gently caress her nipples and move lower to pull her shirt off. I kiss lower and lower till I reach her sweet breasts suckeling on her nipples until she's moaning loudly. I pull off her pants and begin playing with her pussy. Teasing her clit and make her hips thrust at me. She's eager for my cock. I line myself and tease her some more. She's begging for it when I thrust hard inside her. I start in missionary but I soon switch to doggy style so I can get as deep inside her as I can. She cums as I fuck her hard and deep. Finally pulling out and cumming all over her tits

How about my lady? What would you do to her?

wwyd?

didn't she have a video in leggings bending over and slappin' da booty bass?

wwyd

/r/9dn6a03m

She recovered nicely from the alien chest burster incident.

MOAR

There was a thread yesterday where this girls boyfriend posted a bunch of pictures and some one wrote up a story where she got tricked into going into some kind of "magic puzzle" thing, raped, and then snuffed by being cut into 4th's. The pieces were then given to the boyfriend disguised as gifts.

Any one around for that or want to write up similar stories?

Here you go

WWYD anons?
>i feel like she needs a load on her face...

Has any one even answered WWYD? FAGGS

is that brugges?

Any one still writing up the snuff stories?

EPIC
EPIC BROS
EPIC PIC U SHUD NOT SHARE THREAD HAHA
EPIC CONTENT
EPIC SAME THREAD
EPIC SAME THREAD EVERY SINGLE HOUR OF EVERY SINGLE DAY HAHA PIC YU SHUDNT SHRE AND WANT SAVED THEERAD HAHAHA
EPIC
WWYD
WWYD THREAD HAHA
WWYD PICTURES YOU SHIULD NOT SHARE THREAD AND WANT SAVED HAHA EPIC
EPIC BROS
EPIC SAME THREAD BROS HAHA
EPIC CONTENT HAHA
WWYD HAHA EPIC
PICTURS YOUU SHUDNT SHAREE HAHA
EPIC SAME THREAD
EPIC
POCTURS U SHDDNT SHARE ND WANT SAVED HAHA
EPIC
SAME THREAD
SAME
SAME
PICTURES YOU SHOULD NOT SHARE MY BROS HAHA POST THE PICTURES YOU WERE NOT SUPPOSED TO SHARE ON THE Sup Forums RANDOM BOARD BUT YOU ARE SHARING THEM ANYWAY ON THE Sup Forums RANDOM BOARD EPIC EPIC WHAT WOULD YOU DO TO THE FEMALE PICTURED IN THE PICTURE I POSTED ON THE Sup Forums EPIC ON THE Sup Forums RANDOM BOARD
HAHA
SAME
SAME
SAME THREAD EPIC HAHA
PIC U SHD NOT SHARE N WANT SAVED HAHA
EPIC
SAME
EPIC HAHA
MY BROS EPIC HAHA EPIC
THE PICS I SHUDNT SHARE THREAD HAHA
BROS
HAHA

check em

Spray tan tities

middle

Approach her with a piece of paper with my # on it, trip on my Velcro strap, spill my can on spagettios on her tits, run away, scream I LOVE YOU

Little emo wannabe whore. I want to break her. I'd bust in that room with a gun and force her into her underwear and on her knees. I'll make her deep throat the barrel of my gun while I jerk myself hard. Make her spread her legs and fuck her with the barrel while she screams. Finally I'd force her against the wall and shove my thick unlubed cock in her asshole, pounding it as hard as I can, tearing it open and using the blood as lube. She'd be crying in pain until I wrap that stupid purple hair around my hand and slam her face against the wall over and over and over again until her nose breaks and she's dazed. Finally I'll make her bite the end of that dresser while I use her cunt and try my best to tear open her destroyed ass with my fist even more. Finally just as I'm about to explode I punch the back of her head as hard as I can, breaking her jaw and shattering all her top teeth. When she's a bruised and bloodied mess leaking my cum and trying hard to scream and beg pathetic gutteral sounds from her shattered mouth I'll stick the gun up her pussy again and pull the trigger.

Do the same to this fat dyke and her mom?

looks like siena itali to me