Okay serious question Sup Forums

Okay serious question Sup Forums

My 13 year old brother is planning on going to the McDonald's across the street with a couple of his buddies. I'm worried that they will be ID'd and taken into county lockup for not being old enough to buy food there. Can he and his buddies get away with it or are they fucked?

OP dont let him do it, goin to MCDs underaged is a serious federal offense

Do they serve alcohol in McDonaldsin your country?

they're fucked

Wait, why aren't they old enough to buy shitty fast food?

Do they atleast look 21?

County lockup? Try state prison, fucko

Lmao not sure if srs is this shit a thing in america?

it's not

I don't think it's a thing for anyone but autists. Unless of course they Jay walk on the way there in which case they're fucked.

No man, not that I'm aware of, I was thinking it was somewhere in Europe or something.. McDonald's is awful food, but a lot of people still eat it for whatever reason..

It's a minimum 24 years for buying McDonalds underage, Any responsible adults wouldn't let a child do this, OP

McDonalds is for DEGENERATES

DONT LET THEM GO!!!

No they won't get arrested.

you're retarded

New laws went in effect in some states to prohibit selling fast food to minors

I know a lot of people think Jay walking shouldn't be ticketed, but when the vast majority of people don't pay attention and literally run in front of a 60k/s vehicle and I have to floor the breaks, it's pretty annoying.

It's usually the Indians that moved here from india withen the last 10 years

The only real reason you'd get a ticket for jay walking was if there was active traffic and you purposely walked into it and put it all to a stop

>'m worried that they will be ID'd and taken into county lockup for not being old enough to buy food there.

Sweet thread, OP. More people took the bait than I would have thought.

this is now a ylyl thread and I lost