New thread Boxxy/Catie

New thread Boxxy/Catie

Forever Queen

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/Boxxy
coub.com/view/1etum
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My cousin met her at a party in Burbank last year. They ended up fucking. He said it was totally sub-par. She got shit all over his dick, and violently queefed at the end.

encyclopediadramatica.se/Boxxy

>Queen

do you think Boxxy ever thinks about cock like that

you do

she looks like a farmboy
why do you want to fuck that thing

The really scary thing is she's probably under 30.

I don't, actually. But I'd be worried about a nigger trying to move in on the gf if she dressed like a total slut like Boxxy does. She is definitely sending out the wrong message to her bf.

Best girl

Different strokes for different folks

you sure have a lot of those saved on your hard drive user

Will this be the year he comes out of the closet and just start his own threads?

boxxy threads are a calming constant in my life

Indeed

Boxxy is a coalburner. That's why they're being posted.

Oioi

oip

Telling lies doesn't make you look any less gay.

How's it going?

This. Boxxy got into an abusive relationship with a nigger drug dealer last summer. She almost had to go into Witness Protection but he got shot by the cops in Tracy.

this thread

Good seeing as I'm ill enough to not be at work tomorrow, you?

They aren't lies. You're in denial. Boxxy has sucked nigger cocks like the ones being posted.

jewed

Lmao, nice.

She's a lesbian.

she needed this

sauce?

Boxxy was a nigger's bitch last summer. There were a whole bunch of threads about it.

Boxxy has sucked nigger cock like this

She looks like someone's Cuban grandmother.

racist

I saw this in an unrelated thread yesterday, I asked the user if he knew who boxxy was, he didn't. You are turning into a meme, op.

coub.com/view/1etum

that's proof?

Sounds like another cringing attempt to appear talented & entertaining

lel

Boxxy sucks nigger cock like this
it has been documented

she probably looks good naked though

unlike Boxxy

This. If you're going to open a thread, let it contain more substance than "haay! Look! Look at (me/this self-involved basket case)! Still here! Still demands validation!"

Boxxy sucks nigger cock

There were threads about it all last year. Boxxy got depressed because well her Dunning-Kruger attention whoring wasn't turning into an actual career and understandably.

She started getting fat, joined a gym and a nigger bodybuilder there decided Boxxy had enough junk in the trunk to move in on her in her vulnerable state.
Unfortunately he also hooked her on crack cocaine. Her family hired some private investigators and she's away from that dude for now only because police shot him.

damn, her lips look succulent

Indeed

Not my problem you were too busy fapping to trap threads, fam. There were threads here all over the place.
Boxxy also had to have a couple of abortions too, so she almost ended up raising a niglet.

>her Dunning-Kruger attention whoring
so much fucking this

Boxxy is so much like a typical American

stop posting cringing chicken fucking pics brah

Damn right

Yes, Americans who think they're talented and really aren't and waste all this time and frankly other people's money trying to polish the turd that's their lives.

Can you imagine what the first time Boxxy sucked a nigger cock like this was like?

This.

Boxxy probably thought she was going to be fighting off pasty white fat neckbeard faggots forever and then finally she was confronted with an actual cock way out of her league.

That is some hot chocolate i want down my throat now

Holy fuck what a way to start 2017....go leak your sister or ex gf today lol - snap leak .cf

Boxxy sucks nigger cock.

Boxxy sucks nigger cock.

Boxxy is going to raise a niglet.

Boxxy will bear the stigma of being forced to raise a niglet in a white man's world.

Boxxy will take a nigger's cock in her greasy fat vagoo and will bear a nigger child to term.

Boxxy is sucking nigger cock right now.

Right now a nigger's cock is getting ready to squirt down Boxxy's throat and there isn't a goddam thing you can do about it neckbeards.

Boxxy sucks nigger cock.