God damn it, Sup Forums. I'm probably going to get fired

God damn it, Sup Forums. I'm probably going to get fired.

My boss said she was going to try to get me hooked up with one of her friends. She asked "Would you date a girl that has kids"? Obviously I told her no, since i'm not a beta faggot that's going to raise another mans child.

Well, after I said that, she said "Go fuck yourself. You're a selfish prick if you wouldn't at least consider it".

Normally i'd just shrug it off as a woman being fucking retarded, but i feel like i'm going to lose my job over this. What do, Sup Forums?

This may be sexual harassment. Send an email to yourself documenting exactly what happened and what your boss said.

Keep your nose clean at work.

If you do get fired, apply for unemployment and lawyer up.

Should not of been a bitch and told her that you don't want to raise some cunts kids.

Talk to her and ask her why she was mad and if this will affect your job. I don't think it will since it's not a valid reason to fire someone. Btw she did you a solid trying to hook you up with a girl. You could at least thank her for that.

Record any and all interaction you have with her from now on. If she fires you from an emotional stance (which it sounds may happen) she'll probably slip and reference you turning down her friend. If she does and you have it recorded, she's done and you've got a case for wrongful termination. Don't mention shit to her about the recording. Just have your phone recording video. Too easy.

....and that is illegal in a few dozen states. You can not audio record without consent

Rape her

>Click here
Yup, it's time the whores get a little of their own medicine

Did you actually say 'beta faggot'? If not do what everyone else is saying. If you did, you may be fucked.

>since i'm not a beta faggot
youre a beta faggot the second you start worrying if you can be a beta faggot

maybe this woman was rich or super hot or something, and you said no because of some Sup Forums meme that questions your masculinity.

In most states you can record without consent as long as you are actively participating in the conversation.

Holy fuck what a way to start 2017....go leak your sister or ex gf today lol - snap leak .cf

^^ Yeah

^^ Fuck face

It's not beta to raise another man's kid, as long as it's not black.

It's not, it's beta to have a kid and not raise it.

Yeah it is. There's basically some guy somewhere spreading his genes and his DNA some there will be more of that asshole and what you're going to do about it is raise his children that'll grow up and be assholes just like him. It's sad for the mother but it's a stupid move.

There's being "red pilled" and then there's "revealing your true power level".
Never do the latter in public.
It's not worth the hassle.

Witnessing your unlucky trips. It's should *have
444 in Chinese numerology means die and die again.

this

You are not going to loose your job. You are making a big deal out of nothing, she will have forgoten it by tomorrow.

Move to scandinavia. Here we have something called workers laws. It basically means you cant't get fired unless there is a really good reason that also can be documented. Having a safe job is key to living a good life.

My last job fired me for leaving work one day (had to give my younger brother keys to our house). I was 18 y/o and had worked there for 2 months. Still, my union paid for lawyer help and my employer had to pay me $6,000 to avoid further legal actions against them.

Cuck detected

Do this Op
And this if is legal in your state

how old are you, your boss and boss's friend?

if you start raising a woman's kids, a lot of states have a bunch of cuck laws that make you basically married to her/declare you as an income provider and if you decide to drop her, she can sue for child support or some kind of compensation and stuff

basically you did the right thing

dont get cucked

this women was her

Make it not about you next time you talk to her. Tell her you're not ready to commit your whole self to the kid and your step dads always let you down so much, you couldn't bare to do that to another child. Tell her it's not that you wouldn't consider it for your own sake, but for the children's.

are you retarded, his boss has really bad temper, only retard would date her, no wonder she is divorced

only pathetic cuck would do so, like you

You also have a shitload of taxes, hardcore cuckoldery and speak a retarded forgoten tongue.

Kill yourself cuck

most retarded image ever, do u even history?

here is a stupid person who does not see the positive side of taxes.

Force yourself on her sexually then when she cries rape, just tell her to stop sending mixed messages.

was gonna post this. Just document it so if she fires you you have recourse.

If your company is big enough to have an HR rep, file a complaint to them about what she said.

How the fuck is that sexual harassment?

uh no, she's a bitch for saying that. His preferences are his preferences and he doesn't have to take shit from somebody because of it. She's a bitch for being that she couldn't pawn her friend off on him. She didn't really want to hook him up she wanted to hook her friend up, she's a selfish fake ass bitch.

kill her

Dude just tell her you're gay. Don't fuck bitches from work (or work related)anyway, it's just a time bomb. Seriously, what if you got with this girl and you decided to break it off? Your boss would hear about it and you'd be fucked anyway, since it's her friend. Your boss put you in a shitty position.

This

The ONLY correct answer!

You reply, "Do you mean hypothetically? If I were not gay?"

What about this one, my snownigger friend?

Yea but Nordic countries no longer look like the while afrika still does

It doesn't really make sense when the majority of Scandinavia is way more advanced compared to subsaharan africa now adays

>Vikings hundreds of years ago
>Affrica today

congrats. Nig nogs are only a few hundred years behind white people.

God damn that hairstyle is absolutely cancerous. Illegal to fire over that though. Women always want men to accept their children and you're a asshole if you don't. But it's okay for them to not accept a man with a kid.

Read up on labor laws faggot. If she threatens to fire you, tell her you're going to sue her ass into next year. Then shove your cock up her ass and prove you're not beta.

Just say what I've said when faced with similar problems on the same topic:
>I've made it this far in my life without making that mistake, so is it too much to ask the same of a potential partner?

what's sad is if you go on POF, a good majority of the women there are single moms

why do so many guys abandon their women and kids?

This. God damn every woman who messages me has kids but these same women won't accept a guy with a kid. They're shitty people. This is why there single.

Try fucking the kid, to show that you're not discriminatory against children

Or they're fat. So many fat girls who feel entitled to any man.

Do this, faggot OP

you are sort of selfish for a child to be a deal breaker for simply dating.

nobody said you gotta raise her kid. dating isn't like being exclusive or moving in together or getting married. it's called dating, you go on dates, with one maybe several people, because it's dating.

lol you think you're "not a beta", but truly you are because you're afraid. lol you literally could have gone on one date, fucked her, and just said "we weren't right for each other" and left it at that.

I doubt you'll be fired, because y'know, laws and such. but you really are a dumb piece of shit, and not just for turning down easy pussy

If this is the slut you were talking to your a fucking idiot

But dates are to determine if that person would be a good as a long term partner. This would mean at some point you may be raising the kid.

T. Cuck

When turning down a hook-up from a female acquaintance you always say "I'm not emotionally available right now". Cumdumpsters speak that language.

Don't blame ya, way to not take her mistake and get cucked into raising some other dudes seed. Lots of pussy out there.

(That being said, doesn't hurt to date/fuck her, most of them have a kid for love and just want dick, but guess this could go bad and then you'd really lose your job)

if you even got to that step.

who knows, you might even like the damn kid. but more than likely, the kid will be 7+ and pretty much past the "raising" point. they can feed themselves and spend most the day at school. not really sure what the huge deal is. you don't have to spend your money on the kid. and to be honest, OP doesn't sound like he's got much to begin with, so dating in general is probably not up his alley.

>made a joke about naive cuckolds saying "I walked in on my ex-wife in bed with another guy, that's when I started to get suspicious"
>girl overhears and now started talking to me all the time and said she feels bad
>date is set up

women are fucking sociopaths lmao

>OP refused to date her
>user: good job, but it wouldn't hurt to date her

devil's advocate, plz go

>>do I see myself raising someone else's child?
>>No.
>>aww shucks looks like we're not meant to be...

determined if they should be together before the first date

Shoot her by havin a microwave in you luggage in the back of your car bat 2 am 5 am everyday. That should teach her a lesson. Shoot the kid also. No webm is needed.

Part of it is, all it takes is a kid making shit up and a woman saying "YUP!" to count as proof against a dude. Not every kid is gonna be nice or good. I've met a /ton/ that knew they could pin shit on people to extort their way. That alone is why I want nothing to do with children at all, ever. I like life simple and easy. Too much potential for bullshit.

I need sauce on this bitch op.

This is Olga Katysheva. She's fucking hot.

dating may have an "end goal" for most to "get hitched" or "married", but that's not ultimately it's purpose or the goal you should try to reach with every person you date. dating helps you figure out who you are and who or what traits in a person you want to be with. "having a kid" is not a trait, and does not define a person.

I'm not saying you gotta date everyone, but excluding people for non-issues like that limits yourself from growth, and you never really learn anything about yourself.

it's kind of like when a child claims they don't like some food, but really they have no clue, because they've never tried it before. I'm not saying the woman's kid is like the food, the woman is.

understandable. and you could easily date someone without ever going back to their house or getting too close.

idk. I used to think I'd never date a black woman, until I realized I've just never met one I'd date, until I did.

Gross, no one wanted to know how you became a race traitor, got into bestiality and got aids all in one swoop. Keep that shit to yourself.

>assuming I'm white

that's you're problem. you assume too much.

Get that resume ready. Or do they take those when you apply at another Taco Bell down the street?

I understand what you are saying but two things:

1) she can't fire you for that. that's insane. what sort of third world country do you live in without labour union laws protecting you in the workplace

2)dating a woman with kids isn't too bad. especially if the kids are too young to tell that you sneak into their rooms at night and jack off in their mouths

*your problem

>implying you have to be white to be a race traitor

I don't think you know what that phrase means user..

taco bells require at least an AA degree now.

yes, resumes are standard

Go back, apologize, and say "you're right, I've reconsidered. I might. But it depends on the kids. Like, are they girls between, say, 11 and 17? And are they fat?"

Think as you will, but act like others. Fly under the radar, dumbass. Next time, just say, "Oh, sure." You can always lie and say it didn't work out or maybe just fuck the bitch. Why tell everyone everything you're thinking?

the having the kid part is very much an issue that needs to be made apparent. There's so many negative variables involved when they have one. Maybe the dad was a deadbeat? Or maybe she's psycho and chased him off, she would be only into dating OP with the express purpose of trapping OP into surrogate dad and he doesn't want to risk it, and she wouldn't have even been into trying to date OP had she been single and free at this time. What kind of positive variables does having a kid bring to dating?

>what sort of third world country do you live in without labour union laws protecting you in the workplace

America

Speaking as a former manager, if I didn't like someone I'd just start tacking on shit for writeups like insubordination or whatever they ammo they gave me to work with. Being in a position of power tends to do bad things to peoples morality and sense of fairness if they had any to begin with. If you're creative and enough of a dick it's super easy to ruin people. I suspect that's what's in store for OP. Might not happen this month or year, but it will probably happen.

lol that's a ridiculous thought. no, not a non-white being a race traitor, but a white person calling someone (who they presume to not be white) a race traitor. because that doesn't happen. "race traitor" itself is a white american term. no one else says that, and white americans wouldn't care if a non-white were a race traitor.

Unless she is a widow, being a single mother is irresponsible and shows not only the lack of the ability to commit, but very poor decision-making skills.

>she would be only into dating OP with the express purpose of trapping OP into surrogate dad

you forgot your tinfoil hat.

You did the right thing, OP. There's nothing worse than raising a sperm that isn't yours.

>implying I'm white

There goes your logic. Shouldn't you be dying from your aids or finding what your gorilla GF is banging behind your back? Or is visitation in the local prison not available at the moment?

record it
then sue

I'm glad this character that OP is portraying is getting fired.

femanon detected

>not only the lack of the ability to commit

I love this argument. it literally makes no sense. please, list the ways in which commitment or lack thereof comes into play with single motherhood. did she leave the father because she couldn't get from him the debauched sex she craved so badly after her vagina was stretched to a chasm?

We all come with our share of baggage from our prior relationships, but I draw the line when that baggage comes in the form of another human being.

only white people say "race traitor" and you know it.

>be with a person
>make a child with them
>not with the father
>still dating
Lack of commitment from the start, bro. Explain to me how that it isn't?

>father leaves because he can't handle raising a child
>mother is still a human being with emotions and desires

so I guess it's just the father that can move on to another relationship? all single mothers are doomed due to "lack of commitment" deemed by some neckbeard, because he knows all, especially about the complexities of a completely different individual's life.

Not him but asians say it too

Fuck that shit, you DON'T want to raise some faggot's faggot ass kid.

you sound like the faggots in threads complaining about how some chick is going to be fat in 5 years.

lol who the fuck cares? that prevents you from jerking off or having a good time? so sad.

>complaining about how some chick is going to be fat in 5 years.

Literally no one is going on about that. At all.

>lol who the fuck cares?

You do obviously, you're the one bitching about it afterall.