Okay guys finally feel so little remorse that I can comfortable commit suicide...

okay guys finally feel so little remorse that I can comfortable commit suicide, I have 120mg of xanax that I will mix with a 5th of whisky, I have good college grades, a girlfrend, promising future, but ever since I was born I knew I would commit suicide at 21. So show me or tell me something I would be happy to leave the world knowing

p.s. if there is something on the other side, i'll do my best to let yall know

Stream it.

dont kill yourself, what are your parents supposed to do with all that extra room in the basement they will have?

You're pathetic and not man enough to do it you little faggot.

cool how do I stream it?

"ever since I was born I knew I would commit suicide at 21"

retarded.

I dont live with rents anymore, I used to worry my death would make them sad but I understand now its what is best for me and they would want whats best for me

No one will care if you kill yourself. Not even your own parents or girlfriend. Your parents will just fuck and have another kid. Your girlfriend will just straight for the rebound and fuck some other guy.

don't use pills or alcohol. there's a good chance you'll survive but with massive organ damage, and you'll either die slowly and painfully over the next couple weeks, or continue living in pain under the watchful eye of people who won't give you another opportunity to kill yourself.

Goodbye sweet prince...

so are you supposed to be encouraging me to do it, or is that a tactic to dissuade me?

Stream it on twitch

You shouldn't commit suicide because there's nothing once you die. Your only chance to experience anything at all is now on earth with your life. Also stop being a bitch and try to change instead of complaining.

well the girlfriend part is obvios lol, but parents are too old to have a kid now

That won't kill you. Psych ward/ state hospital is not fun.

apparenlty when I was 7 and suicidal I told my therapist it had to be before 21, I dont know why

so you made up your mind about this when you were 7. that's a fantastic idea, let's all go make major life decisions based on random shit we thought when we were 7. brb going to enroll in starfleet

>I have 120mg of xanax that I will mix with a 5th of whisky
You won't die fam

sometimes it is, but just sometimes
most of the time its shit or normal stuff

I thought about that, when I tried to OD on pills alone it just made me sleep a few days, but im mix the alchohol with a FUCK TON of nsaid pain releiver, maybe throw a bag over my head just to cause aspiration

thought about that, but change is a physical and mental state thing, my suicidal ideation hasnt been treated succesfully by any catagory of drug or therapy, I could list everything i tried but its too long, so lets say I tried everything

thats part of the reason Im going to add so many failsafes, im supposed to start in-patient at a psych ward in a few weeks and im not doing that

I took 90 xanax and most of a fifth of johnnie walker. I shattered my kneecap and broke my hip. Met a nice paramedic who I thought was a angel at the time. No pain till next day. I limp now. Wasn't trying to an hero really. Just needed to escape.

"so are you supposed to be encouraging me to do it, or is that a tactic to dissuade me?"

At first i thought you were serious but now its obvious you are fishin'

hah gaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

awesome man good luck at starfleet! but no, it began when I was 7, tried killing myself half-assed when I was 10, 11,13, 14, 17, 19, but always purposefully did it half assed, anyway thats my earliest recolection, but the wanting to die thing never went away for a split second

Escape from what, as if you tried to bc you say you have a perfect life?

Become a parent and the kys feeling will disappear i promise

alright pills down the hatch, whisky on deck, then the nsaid and i geuss finish off with a bag and a belt, if anyone has some nice photos or goodbye music i'd appreciate it, love you fags

just for the record, OP, I have long been of the opinion that people should have the right to end their lives if they've thoroughly examined their options and their reasons for wanting to die. I think sovereignty over one's life and death are one of the most basic human rights that too often get denied to people.

however.

you sir do not sound like you have really thought this out. you've mentioned going through a lot of treatment. okay fine. I know what it's like to try a lot of mental health treatment and not have it work, it sucks. then there's the "when I was 7 and suicidal" thing. in all seriousness I wouldn't advise doing anything that's based on what a depressed second-grader would do. how many second-graders do you know who have any kind of perspective on life (other than the innocent-kid perspective which is refreshing but very limited)? then there's the fact that you think booze and pills are going to reliably kill you and that a bag on the head is an adequate failsafe. that shows a severe and glaring lack of research.

the one thing you have not tried, that you can't possibly have tried yet, is living for a significant period as an adult. it doesn't work for everybody. but it does work for some people. the only experiences you have behind you are the experiences of a child. why would you base the decision to end your life on that? base it on the experiences of a grown person. would you ask a kid for advice on buying a car? or would you ask a grownup? dying is a far far more weighty decision than that. so give yourself the chance to ask your grownup self. the only thing you have to do is move your deadline back a few years.

you were the one who set the deadline. you can change it. death will still be waiting for you at 22 or 25 or 30.

you have a habit. how do you break habits? work on breaking the habit.

see you in a couple hours in a pool of your own barf OP, enjoy your liver damage

>feel so little remorse that I can comfortable commit suicide
Remorse is what makes you commit suicide, retard.

>cowards way out
faggot
life is pain

it's one thing that will make you do it, yeah. not the only thing. and I think OP means remorse about leaving behind people who will grieve for him. he's not thinking straight, see

Faggot bitch.

cool thankyoufor the tip, waking up to paramedics would be a huge drag, but I only weigh 125 so I think with enough beno/alchohol/nsaid/oxygen deprivation/ I should be doornail

I can empathize with this I think. I've always felt like shit despite what appears to be a pretty good life. I jumped out of a tree house at 10yo because I figure we're all gonna get nuked before I 12. 30 now, still waiting for the world to end.

thats a monday night for me,jesus your a pussy

Well if you manage to survive to 22, your future is totally open. Nothing preordained will happen after that. Unless you surviving is the trigger to the apocalypse, in that case, thank you it's about time.

thankyou keirsten ;)

lol what a fucking retard. that stuff won't kill you. jump off a bridge or something.

Then OP needs to kill himself for his inability to clearly communicate.

you're good at jokes andrew!

Wow, not wanting to pick sides in this but damn this guy makes a good point.

If it were me, and i was dead set (huehue) on dying, id try to go out doing something big. Breaking into a restricted area somewhere, fucking shit up. I know its kind of an asshole wsy to do it but making it in the news would be my aim. Rather than fucking up the dosage of pills and booze.

do it with me then!

Don't kill yourself.

no he's just a little slow to understand things

don't talk about andrew to steve like that james!

fuck you and your faggotry anthony

word

shut up wesley

120 mg of xanax is not going to kill you famalam

Fuck you. You're just going to leave your girlfriend and parents thinking they screwed up and wishing they had done something different? Don't put that anguish on them. Friends and family come first, you selfish little twat.

i-if you want i can buy some girls clothes and dress up for you o////o

You don't need to kys. Life will do that shit for you without you even asking. On the other hand, vet grade barbiturates at horse dosage works everytime, if you really have to go.

>p.s. if there is something on the other side, i'll do my best to let yall know
oh no, spooky shitpost coming soon.

sauce?

who's the tranny getting fucked?

Assainate Trump in a lame attempt and death by cop

Evacuating soul...

Don't hurt your family and girlfriend like that, that's selfish as fuck. Grow up and shoulder your responsibilities.

The world is nothing but pain, I wish you luck friend.

Fuck off reality whore. His love ones and the world will end when he does.