kys faggot

Ino

she doesnt seem like she's enjoying it

hell no she's not

dem pigs are raping her

seems like the pigs are enjoying her feet too

They are rather nice feet.

the pigs probably have a foot fetish. i wonder how she got in there

Maybe she wandered into the wrong place and couldn't escape in time. She'll grow to like it eventually as they get better and better at hitting the right spots to set her off.

More ino

who is this artist?

it'd be pretty hot if she continues to hate it though. especially if she hates her feet being touched

The fact that I recognized this artist immediately from his tickle artwork disturbs me...

That it would. Its hot seeing them hate it and themselves for starting to like it.

looking now, had a website with all of his work

blonde all day.

what other anime girls would you want to see get foot-raped?

found it, here you go

g.e-hentai.org/tag/artist:makura no doushi

g.e-hentai.org/g/740092/83ac4e188f/

this pic is genius, why aren't all cute girls who go to jail imprisoned like this?

agreed, should be a rule tbh

i.e. judge gives qt a choice to either be sent to prison for a year or have their feet licked for a month daily

there would have to be some sort of special "foot fetish prison" then

your mum

Might as well also offer having sex with them too

damn that pic is hot.

i like to imagine that she was thrown into there was punishment for something. it'd be a pit designed specifically for girls who hate foot fetishes

Now that is a punishment that works for everyone. She suffers for her crimes while we get to sit back and watch.

what if she was actually innocent?

Well the rest of us get to enjoy it at least.

it'd be so hot to see her reaction when no one believes that she's innocent, and they tell her she'll be thrown in the "foot fetish pit" with the pigs

oh well, it would be her duty as a citizen to allow her community to lick her feet

Her tears and begging would be wonderful. I'd love to see them remove her shoes and slowly drag her to the pit letting her stare at her new home before throwing her in.

what would her begging sound like?

It would start with claiming her innocence and from there go to begging for a reduced sentence or some other punishment. Anything but the foot pit.

how long would her sentence be?

just became diamonds thinking about kanade's feet. never considered them before

She's a first time offender so six months.

right before she gets thrown in, the officer would secretly whisper to her "i know you're only a first tine offender, but you're feet are just so perfect that i pulled some strings and inputted you as a 5th time offender" as her eyes widen in horror

How very cruel of him. That is a lifetime sentence in the pit while being recorded for the masses to see.

it's her fault for having such cute feet. how would she react?

The tears would come pouring out as she is lowered into her new home, where she'll be shown to the world her body and feet.

what the fuck is wrong with you guys?

what other anime girls would you want to see get foot-raped?

Asuka

got a top 5?

requesting Toph

Tharja
Healer from Disgaea
Stocking
Asuka
Haruka
Those would be my top five for footjobs and worshiping

Curious, would you want this to real girls too or just anime?

what about girls from AgK, sword art, or one piece?

3D feet don't interest me.

Asuna has some nice feet.

what would most girls choose?

imagine if she was defeated in battle through some dirty tricks and had gotten captured by a foot fetish guild

This. I have a foot fetish myself, but the fuck? Jerking off to other male anons talking about what hypothetical things a gross pig would do to an anime drawing. Classy.

Her feet would constantly be covered in cum

what would they say to her when she wakes up? tied of course

what makes feet attractive?

They would its time to worship them some more.

For me, it's the taboo. Girls always hide they're feet. Pretty simple tbh. Legs and feet are just hot.

bump

Their* I'm dumb

obviously. she'd probably be wondering where she is and whats going on though

what would they tell her?

that makes sense i guess

They would inform her that they have chosen her to be their foot goddess and that they will spend their days licking, kissing, and cumming all over her feet. They would do all they can to make her confortable but she isn't allowed to leave.

i'm sure asuna would find that completely gross and try to escape every chance she gets

Not with the special chains she is bound to. She'll be forever bound to her bed where she must give foot jobs to them whenever they ask.

would they sniff her feet a lot too?

what about the sweaty socks she was wearing the day they captured her?

Living things maybe?

Yes. As for the socks, they be treated as holy garments and she would be required to hear them for the first footjobs of the day.

let gabbin more postin feets

Yeah, idk. It started when I was like 10. I just liked looking at pretty feet. It's pretty fun fetish to have.

Foot fetish fags... -_-

how would she be bound?

more fairytail feet?

I don't know any fairytail characters. But I think this is one? Art is kind of shit, I think I have some more of her if it is, though.

Her neck and arms are bound to the bed post. She can move around comfortably to eat and sleep.

Every time a foot thread starts it always ends up being me keeping it alive. I don't have the time or wont for that. So if someone else can help me out, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks

No problem.

she'd kick a lot

If she did that then they would restrain her and begin to lick her feet.

Shit teir fetish. Kill yourself