1) You're cunt

1) You're cunt
2) Would you flee you're cunt if civil war broke out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-m4tALfqyME
youtube.com/watch?v=VvDBKPADpT8
youtube.com/watch?v=jGofoatz-20
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

depends who it's against, i'd love to shoot up some right wingers in a war scenario

yes, perfect excuse to leave this shithole

Yes, straight to Canada.

No i will not

I will die for my land and people if not just to rekindle the flame of the traditional warrior of the nehiyaw

Flag
No
I would prefer dying on my motherland instead of being a refugee and eventually die as a stranger in stranger lands.

this

Yes

Depends on who against who.
American proxy soilders vs RT right wings? nope I'm out
Stuff like the Red Army Faction in the 70s? I'm on

>Bunch of chicks have weapons and shit.
>Cops find out
>raid the place
>kill all of them
>news report
>we believe weeaboos are apart of isis

1: Flag
2: No, i am not a pussi, infact i will create my own faction and get some followers because a civil war is the perfect opportunity to create our own faction

I kind of look forward to driving around the interior of BC with an AA turret mounted on a pickup truck shooting down east coast devils.

>not becoming a pied piper for the local teenagers and shopping them to the occupying authority

In a heartbeat, fuck Canada

sure what else am I gonna do

depends what the factions would be

Sweden
No, I've been waiting for that for almost 20 years now.

US
No, I'm a soldier

Well you're going to have a fun 2020

A lot of soldiers are genuinely concerned about the stability of nation in the next 6 years... I anticipate a lot of needless wars and civil uprisings. I actually would rather not get dragged into years of needless middle eastern wars and widespread riots at home, but hey, its a fucking paycheck. Hopefully I don't catch a bullet lol

>tfw thinking about moving to America in the next few years
Is it really going to be a rocky ride user? I just want to do comfy coding.

>implying anyone is a man enough to fight in this fucking country

This, I have crippling knee problems, severe myopia and breathing issues and was laughed out of the Army medical office.

Never laughed because I know that regardless I don't have the bravery or will to fight. I respect WW2 Veterans so much because of this, they indirectly fought for my freedom as well.

Otherwise Sudanon would be the president of the local Nazi coal-mining's libertarian chapter, spouting memes about sunlight and not having to need lung transplants

Yes. I have a British passport so I would just move there

Patriotism seems to stem from pride in your ancestory having lived in a country for a long time, with your people fighting off countless foreign invasions, defending your country's values etc. none of which can be applied to Australia

Like House said in season 8 to Odette Anable and Charlyne Li, its the same patriotism for the same land, conquered 800 times by 800 different regimes with 800 different cultures, but every time, its just perfect

Although my cunt's utter shite and not 1st world so its different for you guys, and I miss House alot, as utterly unrealistic it was

Why the heck would a guy in Sudan watch a show about an American doctor?

Flag
No. Abandoning my fatherland would be a straight up betrayal to those before me.

youtube.com/watch?v=-m4tALfqyME

We'll win this time around.

It lets us have fun and let loose, same way lawyers watch Boston Legal or other legal dramas to laugh at the inconsistencies and wacky over-the-top court drama

The disease presentation, progression and test choices in House are almost always ridiculously wrong, also patients always survive diseases with a 99% mortality rate despite being diagnosed in the terminal stages.

Also House and ironically Foreman are the too most redpilled charcters, and 13/Cuddy/Cameron are too cute

Why are you staying in sudan instead of moving to America?

fucking yeah I will
it's just land bro

mebe hole up somewherer nice in europe. Wish I could do one of the nordic cunts but all I know are english and french

I don't know, I am kinda stuck in limbo, I think I should just register for the american licensing exam.

Having done the MRCP 1 + 2 (British version), it will be a cinch, but hitting that ridiculous 270+ score will be absolutely crucial to compensate for my unemployment years due to depression and immigrant status.

Not him but moving to the US can be quite hard

if you make $150,000+ a year? No, it will never be a bump ride for you.

I mean if they start shooting in Seattle it's a bumpy ride for everyone.

The only place I would have to run to would be Vancouver which is literally right next door and would get dragged down too.

If this ship goes down we all go down together rich and poor.

This 100%

youtube.com/watch?v=VvDBKPADpT8

Finland
No, I won't backstab my motherland

yep

lol dumbass

>this man has a different opinion so he must be a dumbass

That's what I thought until I realized that the politicians backstabbed me to get to power and are now sending me to war to die for their financial interests

maybe not a dumbass, but if you'd volunteer for a war, you have no idea what it's actually like

Flag
No, I have been waiting for this. I have been enlisted in the army since 2001 and want to freaking separate the north from the south. Fucking cucks can go and die for all I care.

I know. It would be the perfect suicide

No, there is guaranteed to be some sort of a leftist side and I'd stay just for the chance to kill some leftists. It doesn't really matter much what the more right-wing side believes, just fighting against leftists would be motivation enough for me.

there are much less painful ways to go. besides, if you really wanted to kill yourself you'd already have done it

Dying for a reason is my wish

I have suicidal thoughts but I don't want my family to stay behind wondering if they didn't help me enough or whatever. Dying in a way that's not technically suicide won't have that problem.

>civil war

Hard to imagine a situation like that here but sure why not

AS IF WE HAVE A FUCKING CHOICE

kek, korea

yeah

The possibility of Civil War is 60% of the reason I voted for Trump.

Let it all burn. I don't intend to go anywhere when it starts.

Its crowded as fuck here so a civil war would turn nasty really quickly.
But i would probably be compelled to stay, we had a civil war before but that was 400 years ago and we really arent the sort to fight each other so the 'civil war' would probably be just a few short battles against some republicans or muslims or something holed up in a few towns.

Flag
I'm too poor and lazy for that
And btw we have ongoing war with Russia

Yes, because I want to rape kill and torture (not necessarily in that order) pro-russian partisans.

youtube.com/watch?v=jGofoatz-20
I whould have a fun.