youtube.com/watch?v=TbPfiRI2dL0
youtube.com/watch?v=G942kzM1_gw
track3.mixtape.moe/cangtg.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Marcus Aurelius II.

he looks sad
be nice to your cat

nous, le marquis de Bergues-Saint-Amande

He's just sleepy, m8. I feed him too much sometimes.

Vade retro satana.

How do I write blini in russian?

Блины.

that's a beautiful cat, nice cheeks

cпacибo

His origin is British, but he owns land in Belgium now.

In Britain, contrary to the mainland, it was white cats who were considered to be witches' cats.

youtube.com/watch?v=2o-FcAlDS7o

Yuki (Named by my sister, then she goes off to work in Korea and left him behind at my place)
naiv, chill and wat to be pet all day long

>owning a cat

enjoy your toxoplasmosis brain parasite

rate no hate

Very cute

here's more of mine

Cats are perfect if you have no time for a dog!
Here is our oldest cat, she is 'classical' cat like, independent, don't touch her unless she comes to you´, 'fuck everyone and everything I'm a cat'-attitude
Opposite of Yuki

reminds me of this one from Russia

Noice, black cats are awesome. Tricolor are top stuff as well

We had a tricolor cat long ago who looked just like picrelated, kindest soul ever.

dogs

youtube.com/watch?v=oNo1Y7UQD-c

awwww I fucking love cats!

Our first cat was a white half persian, sleeped half a day
In fact, I never met a unpleaseant cat.
Here is one more of Lillie

The little devil who lives in my neighbourhood

>tricolor cat

called "lapjeskat" here, there is some local folklore about them being unusually intelligent

No time to train and tbqh if I came back from work I want my peace

gopnik cat looks gopnik

wildkot

I'm not a woman so they only downside is loving cats even more.

he'd totally kick your ass, bruh

No doubt, and he would took my wallet and GF as well

If you clean the catbox on a regular basis you will not have that.

Also, I love my kitty he can give me 10 brain parasites.

The family cat had to get put down the other day due to sudden paralysis in her back legs. It was rather sad to hear because when I would visit family, I was the only one who the cat would come up to for a pat, no one else really cared about her. (´・ω・`)

Sometimes cats want to be hugged and sometimes cats want to be left alone, but at the end of the day they still want to be loved.

This cat is too damn shy but at least she is fluffy.

I don't have a picture but my parents have a cat that is pretty much like a dog
I.e. Runs up to people who come through the door to be stroked and will follow you around

free pass on Cat Day

Except you will.

The majority of cats worldwide are infected with toxoplasmosis.

If you have ever handled cat shit you have it.

Enjoy your brain parasites. Dogs are infinitely superior.

Would like to have one like this.

I know exactly what you mean. I lived with a family that had a cat who they said didn't like human and would sometimes bite you out of the blue. But it turned out that they never gave affection to the dear animal. He only bit me once, the very first time I gently approached him. He probably thought I was going to kick him out of bed.

Since that day we became best friends. The cat wasn't allowed in the sleeping rooms by that family, but when I was sleeping there he would sneak in early in the morning just to say a quick hello to me.

Cats are intelligent and have emotions. It is a noble creature, lives in a true synergy with humankind. I often think God put the cat on the earth as comfort for lonely people. And of course as killers of vermin. I can imagine in the old days, for farmers, it was impossible not to have a cat. Haven't you noticed that when a cat kills a mouse he often comes to present it to you?

I can understand easily why the ancient Egyptians considered them holy creatures.

yeah whatever

Why is it always dogfags who try to start shitstorms? I don't think I've ever seen a cat owner doing this

STOP
It is not allowed by sharia law

I hate Azerbaijan so fuck much. Oily, firehazardous, double door-slammin', everything-fryin', everywhere hair-sheddin', knife-in-socks-carryin', tall, sun-blockin', rude cunt.

:3 You're a nice person
Enjoy this video.
youtube.com/watch?v=TbPfiRI2dL0

Caturday?

kots are so nice

youtube.com/watch?v=G942kzM1_gw

This thread comforts me greatly
Shall be following it

Happy Kot Day

Her name is Wanda

Her name is Fasol'.

>fasol
that's retarded.

Are you subscribed to this channel?

We call her just Coлькo or Фacoлькa

*Coлькa

>tfw my cat got hurt and now has trouble walking

no but I watch most of the videos

Nice, I also do that before sleep (it feels so relaxing), I was just surprised someone else posted it here.

That's sad. No hope of recovering?

he is a good person, I wish there were more like him

No, it's neurological damage, that kind of thing rarely gets better.

mine

>When you came back home to your dead cat that died fighting a cobra

Here, my furball

Sad. My cat is too old now, about 18 yo, he isn't doing well and I think he will die soon. I have known him almost all my conscious life.

Lmao what a pussy.

Russia has a special day for kots? Based.

Cute. I used to have one like that. He was very tender nice.

cute af/10
odakyu/10

I do love cats but am allergic to them so can't have one as a pet...I wanna commit suicide
he/she was qt at cat cafe in tokyo

Black cobras are no joke, he keeps hunting poisonous snakes and littering their guts all over my front door but I should have known that his luck will run out sometime.

I'm so sorry anons
My cat has a lot of life ahead of her I hope but when I got her a few years ago at first I was a giant piece if shit to her.
She used to piss and shit all over the place and I would get mad at her and hit her until she hisses and then I would throw her out of the room.
I thought this would teach her but later I learned that they just don't learn from that.
But before that one day I threw her out of the room and after I cleaned her mess I noticed her walking kind of weird and felt like a giant piece of shit for doing this to the poor thing. I hugged her and cried while hugging her for like an hour. Surprisingly she just stayed there and endured whereas she would usually try to escape my hugs after a few minutes. I think shr understood. I thought that something in her broke upon landing but luckly after a few hours she was fine again.
To this day I never hit her or hurt her in any way again.
She still pisses around the house sometimes when I forget to change the sand in her shitting box but I don't get mad at her and calmly clean the mess up.
I love my cat so much now and wouldn't lay a finger on her anymore.
Sometimes I still shed a tear while cuddling with her as I remember what a piece of shit owner I was.

Pic related, the little floofer
Another pic of her:

My cat

I miss my cat bros.
Moved out of my parents house last year and my houseowner is against pets ;_;

we have the same

Can you own one of these guys as a pet?

orange cats are the best

Smug as a pig in shit.
That's so cute.
track3.mixtape.moe/cangtg.webm

岩合光昭: 島の猫
I have that book.
(*´ω`*)

Nobody keeps poisonous snakes around, if you want a snake get those tree dwelling green ones. My barrack used to keep a vine snake as pet during our national service.
Or ask our fire department or civil defence that keeps going on python rescue all the time.

cats are mean

our cat is so fat

he's always eating the all the food we put out for both cats, then he asks for more. he takes up a whole chair with his body fat when he sits. what a fat piece of shit. he's a charmer though

I asked about the mongoose buddy, not the fucking cobra!

nigger female cat.

Never seen that kind of mongoose but its close kin asian palm civet cat is allowed altough not too common as pet.
Put a banana in a rat cage and you will get one although it will start crying and the entire family comes to make noise all night long on your power lines.
They have a bad habit of sneaking into your house to steal fruits and shit on the roof as well as eating my bananas,rambutan and mango trees.

An old pic of my cat, she turned 1 just last week. First cat I've ever had and she's lovely, albeit very energetic.

Cute, would hug/10

Cute, I had same. He died, RIP Felek ;_;

I see you've never been to /an/

Meet Bulut
Bulut, those are the faggots.

Bulut dediğin beyaz olur aqmun çocuğu adını koyarken hiç mi düşünmedin

Sikişmiş itin boku bodrum sürüngeni yağmur bulutları beyaz mı???

Dogs > c*ts
Owning a cat means you're a closet homo
Because dogs are objectively superior to cats in any way
>götüm yanıyooooor
Bulut ya kara okur ya da beyaz
Daha önce hiç o renkte bulut görmedim

12 years old last December.